Thread: Good melee

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I could also take it, it seems a good character!
    It could be fine... so I'll have to choose between Renekton and Talon ... though I love non-mana chars :P

Talon has no mana issues tbh so it's a valid pick and a pretty strong lanner

I would try them out before buying them, but thats just me being safe cause i already bought a ton of heroes using IP and regret buying some of them =P

EDIT-- Note that some Talon players take 9x Greater Seal of Replenishment (+0,41 mana p/5) which is more than enough for Solo Top mana sustain.
    Last edited by Guyv3r; 2012-03-27 at 04:30 PM.
    Money talks, bullshit walks..

10+ Year Old Account
    Talon is quite a strong pick as mr Guyv3r said, he can also be played in mid to counter some ap carries (tried it against LeBlanc and it worked like a charm! well that might be that the player wasn't too good? still, i've heard he's a good mid or top).

Trynd might be your pick if you want a manaless champ, but can get easily shut down by getting some armor/ignite or having a gangplank (seen him as a counter against trynd, not totally sure about it tho)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Guyv3r View Post
    I would try them out before buying them, but thats just me being safe cause i already bought a ton of heroes using IP and regret buying some of them =P
    How to try characters? I mean, how to try if I don't buy them?
    Anyway if Talon doesn't have any mana issue, I think I could try him!
    Though as I said I'm new to LoL, I've played Katarina since it was free so I didn't play other chars (and I don't like tanks!)

10+ Year Old Account
    You wait for them to be a part of the weekly freeby rotation is how you try them.

Quote Originally Posted by Leaf01 View Post
    How to try characters? I mean, how to try if I don't buy them?
    Thats the trick part.. only by trying them for free or from a friends account who already bought it.

You can buy it if you want, im just giving advice because i really regret buying some heroes that i didnt try before =P
    Money talks, bullshit walks..