Class brackets underneath SWTOR forum?

Hey Admins and Boubuille! I was wondering if it was possible to make a bracket underneath the SWTOR section on MMO-champion, one for each class.
    I think alot of people could speak and learn more about their classes then. Just my two cents
    My dad once told me that aslong as religion existed, even I could make my own fantasy buddys

I doubt it will happen anytime soon. Remember this website is only for WoW, we will continue to have one section. Please use the search function if your looking for anything specific so you don't recreate the same type of topic your looking for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leblue View Post
    Also, everything Misume said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    If you don't want to reposition rotationally, don't main a Havoc Demon Hunter.

Moved to the Suggestions and Feedback Forum.

10+ Year Old Account
    I somewhat agree. Currently I write guides that are heavily used for Bounty Hunters (specifically Arsenal DPS). I back everything up with spreadsheets, etc. I post my guides all over but a class forum would be nice to have for TOR because I am somewhat hesitant to post a guide in the 'general SWTOR area'.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    frankly if that is what your looking for I suggest going to oldrepublic.net

like MMO-C but without anything to do with wow. So much better for tor.

DarthHater.com is the Curse Network's dedicated SWTOR fansite, MMOC didn't start out as a dedicated WoW fansite, but that's the direction it has "evolved". I was a little surprised when Bibi agreed to add dedicated forums for the six games that he did.
    Last edited by noteworthynerd; 2012-03-25 at 04:11 PM.