Crimson Moth: STV.
    Beetle: STV, Badlands.
    Tiny Twister: Arathi Highlands.
    Ram: Loch Modan
    Little Black Ram: Loch Modan.
    Brown Marmot: Hinterlands.
    Hare: Hinterlands.
    Wharf Rat: Booty Bay

Possible there are a couple on your list named differently (I noticed it's calling Tree Pythons a Tree Boa or something, I think)?

[edit] I see a ton of these were updated already on the pets forum. [/edit]

Can't wait for the first rage thread about Blizzard nerfing someones favorite Pokemon. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    The same place master abilities go....
    fixed for you

---------- Post added 2012-03-27 at 11:47 AM ----------

Updated original post with more info and the wild pet video, starting to get a good wall of info to satisfy those waiting to test out pet battles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by evilgnomey View Post
    fixed for you

---------- Post added 2012-03-27 at 11:47 AM ----------

Updated original post with more info and the wild pet video, starting to get a good wall of info to satisfy those waiting to test out pet battles.
    Thanks for the work you are putting in evilgnomey, I have this thread bookmarked to keep informed. Once I get in to beta my priority will be pet battles, so let's hope I can start contributing at some point.

no problem its funny that we no very little info about the pet battles but there's already so much info :P

A video of the restless shadeling wild pet will be posted ASAP (when the http://www.twitch.tv/egtactics stream goes down to save the current stream video) it looks pretty darn cute lol.

---------- Post added 2012-03-27 at 04:14 PM ----------

Restless Shadeling Wild Pet Video:

(Thanks to egtactics @ http://www.twitch.tv/egtactics again for taking the time to show us these wild pets and letting me share these videos.)

10+ Year Old Account
    This stuff is so cool!!

---------- Post added 2012-03-27 at 03:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by evilgnomey View Post
    no problem its funny that we no very little info about the pet battles but there's already so much info :P

A video of the restless shadeling wild pet will be posted ASAP (when the http://www.twitch.tv/egtactics stream goes down to save the current stream video) it looks pretty darn cute lol.

---------- Post added 2012-03-27 at 04:14 PM ----------

Restless Shadeling Wild Pet Video:

(Thanks to egtactics @ http://www.twitch.tv/egtactics again for taking the time to show us these wild pets and letting me share these videos.)
    I love his stream =)

10+ Year Old Account
    HA! That shadeling is just what I hoped it would be, the same model as from the Haunted memento. Now I'm even more determined to get it

My wonder is how this new system will interfere with pet gathering achievements... as in, my main (priest) does not have the pets my alt (hunter) does, which would push her closer to the 150 achievement (which I've simply been too lazy getting around to, I'm more of a mount person myself). But will this allow everyone to have the Celestial Dragon, or will it require you to have all of the pets at the same time?
    They also said pets can be leveled and sold, I wonder how they will implement this (and how the AH will differentiate between a fresh rat and a trained one).
    I look forward to seeing it implemented in the Beta..

So is like every critter in the game capturable?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    It pretty much looks like it. Can you imagine the QQ threads of people seeing their target they want to pet battle capture being one-shot by someone busy doing the critter kill achievment Pest Control, or the guild achievement for 100k critters killed? xD

Quote Originally Posted by Franklinn View Post
    They also said pets can be leveled and sold, I wonder how they will implement this (and how the AH will differentiate between a fresh rat and a trained one).
    I look forward to seeing it implemented in the Beta..
    Forsaken world already has a system that does this, basically you level then uneqiup a pet to a box or something then that box contains that leveled pet which can be sold on the AH.

---------- Post added 2012-03-27 at 07:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    pretty much, i already have 103 pets listed on the first post (might be a couple of doubles) and thats only some of eastern kingdoms they are adding new pets too like the restless shadeling, tiny harvester and polly.
    Last edited by evilgnomey; 2012-03-27 at 07:42 PM.

no demon pets yet. so sad
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

grunty death and murkablo my blizzcon team

new video:

thanks to EG @ www.twitch.tv/egtactics again for giving us a look at these.

Deleted
    is this the first true pkmn MMO?

I love how blizzard dealt with it. More fun to pkmn fan - I'm sure to test the mini game out =D

pretty much the first time any MMO has had a pokemon-esque game in it, there have been attempts to make a pokemon MMO but they all failed hard, but they were only attempts by some indy peeps.

So are all the current pets being turned into wild pets or are the wild pets all new?

It seems pointless to bother collecting pets through rep grinds and such before MoP if they'll become much easier to obtain afterwards.

a lot of the wild pets seem to be current critters in the game, but there are some recolors and resizes too (such as tiny harvester and polly etc.) hopefully they add some unique models in the later zones (i know there is 5 new companions coming with MoP such as the tiny water strider but would be a bit of a letdown if it's only 5 new ones and only spawn in pandaria).

current companions don't seem to be getting turned into wild pets, they will probably stay with achievements/vendors etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    I skimmed the thread, so I may have missed it if anyone has asked...

I really only have one question... is the 'account-wide' TRULY account-wide, or is it per-faction/per-server like BoA gear? I have a couple odd alts languishing on odd servers where I never play them, who I only haven't deleted because they have rare-ish pets (Spirit of Competition & green whelpling come to mind). I've been really hoping that the account-wide thing would be truly account-wide and everybody would have access to them.
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

Based off of WoWHead's compiled information, I made a quick battle chart. Note that there's no information on Elemental, Humanoid, and Undead yet. There's also a type called Animal from the article.