Thread: Co-op game

Co-op game

I'm looking for a couch co-op game for Xbox 360 that me and my friend can play together when he is visiting me. We are looking for a RPG, adventure or some kind of action game on Xbox 360.

P.S. We loved fable 2 and 3

Deleted
    Borderlands. When you're looking for co-op fun, look no further.

marvel ultimate alliance games are quite fun rpg's, helps if you are into super hero stuff.

Me and my Brother played through a few really good ones and they are

Resident Evil 5
    Gears of war 2 and 3
    Tomb raider guardian of light < this was the best

10+ Year Old Account
    I've heard some good things about Hunted: The Demon's Forge, not played it myself so cant really recommend but may be worth a look on Youtube etc.
    Her hall is called Eljudnir,
    her dish is Hunger,
    her knife is Famine,
    her slave is Lazy,
    and Slothful is her woman servant.

Quote Originally Posted by Nirawen View Post
    I've heard some good things about Hunted: The Demon's Forge, not played it myself so cant really recommend but may be worth a look on Youtube etc.
    I wouldn't say it's good...but it's definitely entertaining. After a while it starts to get old (especially when they start making fun of themselves. They try and be cute and charming about it but comes off as annoying), but provided you aren't looking to sit down for 20+ hours (you'll have finished the co-op by then, but I've heard that the multiplayer option thingy is actually pretty decent) it's probably worth it.