Thread: girl gamers

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    How about you stop thinking with your dick and just don't watch the videos?

They get one less hit and you don't have to think about them anymore. Problem solved.
    Terry Pratchett has a bird on his head.

Actively playing Tily Pond, Dvatori, Ruary Freyfeather, and Winifred Pond.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    It gives a bad name to those who don't play games for attention and suddenly ALL girl gamers are only playing games to get male attention. It's pathetic honestly.
    So you're worried that after seeing Tradechat in a bikini and begging for Blizzcon money, that people will mistake you for an internet attention whore if you tell them you play a video game? If that's the case, okay I guess, but it seems like a misplaced worry.

Personally, I don't assume that everyone I talk to who knows I play video games thinks I'm an internet troll simply because they saw some idiots online doing that. The logic doesn't really seem to follow to me.
    Chronic Sufferer of A.D.H.L.A.S. (Attention Deficit Hey Look A Squirrel)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    It gives a bad name to those who don't play games for attention and suddenly ALL girl gamers are only playing games to get male attention. It's pathetic honestly.
    Well yeah. But you gotta also get mad at lazy stereotyping by the gaming population at large. There's bound to be some girls who like flaunting themselves a bit to an audience, but assuming that they represent all girl gamers just makes it worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Relentless View Post
    I understand that. The fact that this thread exists makes that rather obvious. My question is WHY? Why does it bother you? How does it affect you personally what some stranger does on the internet?

I'm not trying to advocate for one side or the other. I'm trying to understand why people take offense to this sort of thing.
    I don't think that it personally bothers people, but its just the general principle. Where as women think they are extra protected, or deserve more, more respect, or everything comes before them attitude. For most this is true.

Then when you see a girl on YT posting videos of WOW with her in the side with a tube top and a D cup looking at you going "OH HEY, BOOBS? WARCRAFT? LOVE ME!!!" It turns on a switch, the switch where women do this for attention. Personally, no problem with it. But if you go over the top and try to show off the goods every video or sound like you want things, but not really (we all know what they sound like...) etc etc, thats just being a bitch and you know your taking advantage of the men watching your videos just to rack up your bank account and views. Get a job, or move to LV and be a hooker legally, instead they do best they can off us horny male gamers on youtube.

its society, we are horny, they know it. Show boobs, get views, get money, profit$?$?$?

all in all, i have no problem with it, i mean I like sexy girls and boobs just as much as the next guy, but there is a line, and if you cross it, it flags a red light and we go "attention whore". Hint, why those kind of girls are called sluts.

EDIT: As I had never heard of these channels OP said, I looked them up, ya they are nobody. Barely any views, and not a long list of videos. You aren't even listing the true attention whores.... why did I even reply to this topic now. sigh

The one I do know well and do watch and follow is tradechat, ya... every video she has her tits right there, right side of video, with her slutty hair and all. sexy, but she gets annoying after a while. acts like a know it all sometimes
    Last edited by Eirangel; 2012-03-26 at 09:13 PM.

i dont think ive ever seen a girl with d cup tits post wow videos and show themselves

even if they did,i probably wouldnt care cuz id be paying more attention to watching there boobs then the video anyway