10+ Year Old Account

So I was making glyphs for the incoming pandas....

So I was making glyphs for the incoming pandas but im seeing alot of things changing for glyphs. I had planned on making about 5 + of the best glyphs to use for each class the pandas can be (Ie Hunter,Rouge, Mage ect). But now seeing how much is changing should i stop making these packs to sell?

What is your take on the incoming glyph market? Should we stock up to sell some and hope there is not a major change in the market?

Awsome sig made by :Eis
    Jayne Cobb: You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here.

15+ Year Old Account
    Glyphs will change accordingly and you will know way ahead of time which ones will be new and not. Just wait.

- Got all glyphs on my main, and wasnt missing any when it was over.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ya unfortunately I have already made all the "best" glyphs for 3 classes and each of their specs. Just hope it doesn't change to much or should i start a fire sale now to get rid of them

Jayne Cobb: You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here.

Quote Originally Posted by Hephaestux View Post
    Ya unfortunately I have already made all the "best" glyphs for 3 classes and each of their specs. Just hope it doesn't change to much or should i start a fire sale now to get rid of them
    Well that was a poor decision because the best glyphs can change from patch to patch, so imagine how much can change in an xpac.

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Probably. It is likely that the best glyphs now won't be the best after MoP release, and especially will change a lot before the point where glyphs matter in MoP. So sell them, make some money, get your inks ready, and watch the MoP beta news. The closer to release (announced or otherwise) the smaller and less frequent the changes will become, that would be a good time to take a look at the glyph situation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Profish13 View Post
    Well that was a poor decision because the best glyphs can change from patch to patch, so imagine how much can change in an xpac.
    Right and I understand that they change was more trying to use a good guess on those that would be beneficial based off the best.

A bit early to be stocking up on items that very subject to change over the next few months, don't you think?
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kombucha View Post
    A bit early to be stocking up on items that very subject to change over the next few months, don't you think?
    not really, best to be stocked up on things. For example things to help others leveling professions. Stock up on mats to sell in packs. Im trying to do the same with glyphs

Stock up on inks and let your glyph supplies run down. I'm letting my levels drop from ~15 to ~5 each, and will stop making those that are set to disappear once the release date is known.
    Dragonslayer Hoddie - pretending to know what I'm doing!

Deleted
    Once we get a complete list of what's being added (and the mats) and then what glyphs are being removed, it'll be easier to judge. I wouldn't make anything right now - but stockpiling ink right now is not going to hurt, and then you can trade it down once we have complete lists of what all the glyphs will need that will be left in the game. I'm literally just keeping 1 glyph on the AH now with none in stock, and just making them when they sell, since so many are going to be changed, I don't want to end up with a ton of grey useless items.... but I'm stockpiling a lot of ink.

I provide myself with my own glyphs and have tons and tons of them stored on various toons and in various gbanks and such at my disposal. I have never once bought a glyph from another person, yet I have all the glyphs I need. I use my stockpile to provide glyphs for all my friends and family, and then I sell them on the AH when there's a high demand for them and make tons of money. I'm not picky about which ones I make because some might be in high demand at a time that you don't have mats and it's something you didn't think it would be. So I just make a little bit of all of them. And for the uber uncommon ones that no one ever buys, I hold on to them and hope at some point someone will be like me and just want every glyph their class can obtain. My main is holadin/tankadin, but I still have all the glyphs for ret as well even though I've never played it once.

My advice: make anything you think is useful and there's bound to be someone who will feel it's useful as well. Save big sellers for xpac to make even more money because prices will sky-rocket then.

So I was making glyphs for the incoming pandas but im seeing alot of things changing for glyphs. I had planned on making about 5 + of the best glyphs to use for each class the pandas can be (Ie Hunter,Rouge, Mage ect). But now seeing how much is changing should i stop making these packs to sell?

What is your take on the incoming glyph market? Should we stock up to sell some and hope there is not a major change in the market?
    Rouge glyphs are going to be extremely rare, I'd make at least four of each of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayhas View Post
    Rouge glyphs are going to be extremely rare, I'd make at least four of each of them.
    Really? Your gonna bust my chops about spelling? Grow up and post constructively

Really? Your gonna bust my chops about spelling? Grow up and post constructively
    My apologies, didn't realize that humor wasn't a viable option on one of the most largely spread typographical errors in WoW. :P

Chances are whatever glyphs are taken out of the game in MoP will just change into another glyph. But there really isnt any easy way to find out for sure right now.

Quote Originally Posted by nyc81991 View Post
    Chances are whatever glyphs are taken out of the game in MoP will just change into another glyph. But there really isnt any easy way to find out for sure right now.
    That seems to be how it works on the beta as of right now except for some of the minors.

When I transferred my Paladin all my Majors converted and I seemed to get nothing for primes. Minors translated and there were a lot I didn't know.

Just have the inks ready.

Also, I am keeping 200 ink and 600 life to knock out some darkmoon cards to get about 10 skill point without spending the new herbs.

My guess is the biggest sellers are going to be the fun minor glyphs that are new.. and you won´t be able to make them in advance anyway, so just save inks.