Race Change to Panda

Once Mop releases would you do a race change to Panda on your main . Also my main is NE hunter is it worth changing to a Panda taking into consideration that I PVP more than PVE . Bgs mostly.

15+ Year Old Account
    human hunter is best hunter

The pandaren racials are really good. They have a 4 second disorient which is useful in PvP... but it may DR with scatter shot?

Pandaren also have the best pve racial with double food stats.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzick View Post
    The pandaren racials are really good. They have a 4 second disorient which is useful in PvP... but it may DR with scatter shot?

Pandaren also have the best pve racial with double food stats.
    I suspect their racials to be nerfed, to be honest. I'd wait until launch to make any decisions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering that my main is a druid, race changing her to a panda isn't really an option. However, I will likely change one of my other 85s to a panda because I just can't say no to lovely red panda ladies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kind of early to say. If you are worried about racials, wait until the Pandaren racials are finalized. If you want to change just because you like the way they look, then go for it.

The panda racials are looking good so far with benefits for both PvE and PvP. It is uncertain as to whether they will be nerfed or not but the food stat buff is quite OP for high end raiding so it is likely that it may be nerfed.