Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...

"Be the leader of your faction for 1 day!" with a long and no sense chain quest..

Well they've already used pandas, I'm fresh out of ideas

I remember when they said that rogues were now rouges because of the amount of people spelling it wrong... Classic!

I'm guessing something about the beta, MoP and possibly Titan. But I have no clue what to expect, we'll see tomorrow.

Hmm, time to post something hilarious, original and clever.

HUR HUR PANDAS SEE ITS A JOKE IM SO FUNNY
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

MOP will have more content than any xpac!

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    Hmm, time to post something hilarious, original and clever.

HUR HUR PANDAS SEE ITS A JOKE IM SO FUNNY
    That's been their long running joke, wouldn't be much point in using it specifically for April 1st as well.

On topic however, i'm expecting some entertaining patch notes, and perhaps something Kung Fu Panda-related.

All classes now get stealth.

I'm think it'd be funny to have something related to the QQ over AP invites.

Announcements regarding the current Beta Invites I feel are not likely due to all the coverage they have had to the contrary.
    It would have to be something new, something which has not been in people's minds.
    A new playable race announcement, such as Murlocs, or some other wacky feature.
    Perhaps some sort of scoreboard, or maybe paid-for plants to put on your farm, now purchasable from the blizzard store.

Oh it's 1st of april now? i thought they already used the april joke with this pandaclysm crap
    Last edited by Morgaith; 2012-03-31 at 02:37 PM.

Deleted
    Ability to roll a lvl 1 Dreanei warlock (for 1 day)...after the intro movie you get 1 shoted by elite guards