[Movies] Waiting for 21 Jump Street?

After The Sitter Jonah Hill is ready to tickle your bones once again with Channing Tatum and if you are looking forward to then this is the place for you where you can also .

[Movie] 21 Jump Street

Did anyone else have their mind completely blown by this movie? Not only did it have an excellent storyline, but I don't think I've laughed that much while watching a film in a very long time.

Oh, and the end credits were pure awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space

no not really, there were some good laughs but i thought a lot of the movie fell pretty flat. it was okay though. and channing tatum is hot so nothing else really matters.

I'm curious, did you think the trailer was funny? Because just based on the trailer, I would never see this movie. But I realize that sometimes good movies have very bad trailers.

It had its moments, but not worth the $20 it cost to go see it. I would've probably paid $10.

Would've rather gone to Best Buy and bought a BluRay of a better movie.

it was not the best movie but well ther is worse...

After it depends what you like ;o

like #2 sayd there where some good things in but it surely wasent one of the best of the movies that i saw latly

15+ Year Old Account
    I liked it more because I just thought it was going to suck. It had amazing comedy though. The whole scene of them on that drug in school was one of the funniest things Ive ever seen, plus the cameo.

Phase 4, Fuck Yea Motherfucker. Still can't stop laughing at that.
    Last edited by Clockwork Pinkie; 2012-03-26 at 07:15 AM.