Page 1 of 3
LastLast

[MoP] Priest tier set!

looks like this one escaped everyone's eyes:

skip to 2:00 to see the tier set (it's the dungeon sets before the tier ones)

this set is based on... actually I don't know what this set is based on

maybe it's based on cloud serpents or on the mogu. or on some sort of oni monster or on godzilla. I don't know
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not crazy about it, actually.

It's certainly not bad looking, just not the best priest tier I've ever seen :P

Deleted
    Looks like a mash up between a druid and a warlock set. Not a fan.

I like the red Raid tier a bit more than the rest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh, I can't think of the last time we had a good Priest set. OH wait, yea, BC, get that guy back. Wings and hoods and stuff were awesome, lets get some of that back.

10+ Year Old Account
    the dungeon sets are okay, im not too sure what they were going for with the raid sets though...

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh another priest horible set . Brb moging into tier 5.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Guess well find out the theme of this once we see the theme of the raids!

---------- Post added 2012-03-26 at 04:09 AM ----------

Was there supposed to be a YouTube link in ops post because I don't see it.

Deleted
    The red tier set doesn't look terrible but i'm not a fan :/

The challenge mode sets looks like leveling gear :P

10+ Year Old Account
    That panda winked at me >.>.

anyways ya....me no likey. i kinda like the shoulders. i guess i'm not much of a fan of the "Asian" themes in MoP

Well they are not bad at all, but not amazing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cephius View Post
    Looks like a mash up between a druid and a warlock set. Not a fan.
    Yeah I was thinking the same thing about the raid set. Can't see the 'priestness' at all

While I don't really see the "priestiness"... it looks badass and I like it... though any helm with horns is going to be weird on Draenei.
    Imo looks a lot better, and more detailed, than the challenge mode gear.

Also, I think T13 normal(gold) set looks awesome, and very priestish (though I wish female helm had full face masks), heroic is strangely colored.
    It can mix and match well with a lot of the nice priest stuff from BC too.

Looks like a mix between druid and mage t13, imo.
    But who cares, going to mog into t13hc priest. ^_^
    Druid // Muffinfetus - Priest // Agascha - Shaman // Healwithit - Warlock // Intimate - Rogue // Schylla

I think it looks sorta nice but still, it does look more druidish than priestish

Deleted
    So when people say "priest" what do they mean by it, personally, I can see the link between this and the Quetzalcoatl Aztec PRIESTS... it may not be standard, and pretty and shiney, but none of the sets in MoP look completely how they should, its good to see blizzard trying to extend themselves and get into some differant styles... like they did in TBC... the whole setting of Mists is Asian so... If you don't like that Strangebreed, wtf is the point in playing this xpac? Anyhow back to the tier.. most of it makes sense as said very Aztec... but the horns... not so much their just a tad weird

The one with the midriff shirt is hot as hell :P

Quote Originally Posted by asheke View Post
    So when people say "priest" what do they mean by it, personally, I can see the link between this and the Quetzalcoatl Aztec PRIESTS... it may not be standard, and pretty and shiney, but none of the sets in MoP look completely how they should, its good to see blizzard trying to extend themselves and get into some differant styles... like they did in TBC... the whole setting of Mists is Asian so... If you don't like that Strangebreed, wtf is the point in playing this xpac? Anyhow back to the tier.. most of it makes sense as said very Aztec... but the horns... not so much their just a tad weird
    I think this set is supposed to look like the cloud serpents (AKA chinese dragons) from MoP. the horns, fangs, beards on the shoulders, the scales and swirling patterns all sound a bit cloud dragon-ish even though the shoulder faces look sorta different from those dragons.

I don't think MoP will have anything to do with quetzalcoatl though lol

I like it for a starting tier set in MoP. It's probably not even done yet anyway, but from what dataminers have found it's not bad.

Guess I'll be holding on to my T13 for mogging purposes after all...
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.