Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    This is worse than the toilet bowl & diving helm. The colors are horrible, horns (??), scales, drapings, stitches, knits, flames (glow), gems, do they really have to do it ALL at the same time? Looks like a mess... Like they took a lil bit of everything from all classes.

Deleted
    Makes up for a nice shadow set i suppose.

Might not use all the pieces and my current shadow set is still better :P
    For healing, i prolly stick to t13 normal colour set.

People actually liked t11 ?
    People used my gnome as a walking cereal bowl, chasing me spoons and i couldnt swim fast enough in my fishtank to keep away.

t12 was better cept for the head piece, everytime someone said they needed a bio break i had to run for me life!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DerrHans View Post
    People used my gnome as a walking cereal bowl, chasing me spoons and i couldnt swim fast enough in my fishtank to keep away.

t12 was better cept for the head piece, everytime someone said they needed a bio break i had to run for me life!!
    hahahaha xD I lol'd hard

Quote Originally Posted by angelx7x View Post
    if you can't see the similarities there, you're blind. sure, Quetzalcoatl isn't depicted with legs, but everything else is scarily similar
    quetz (I'll not say the full name again cause it's too big and I'm lazy ) has feathers and a weird crown thing, the chinese dragons has hair, a fu manchu moustache and horns. not to mention the legs.

they have one and only one thing in common: they both have snake-shaped bodies. besides that: nothing, nada.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    quetz (I'll not say the full name again cause it's too big and I'm lazy ) has feathers and a weird crown thing, the chinese dragons has hair, a fu manchu moustache and horns. not to mention the legs.

they have one and only one thing in common: they both have snake-shaped bodies. besides that: nothing, nada.
    you're being too specific on details. they're quite similar. yes, there are specific details that are different, but notice the quetz has a sort of headdress, while the chinese dragon also has one (sort of, it's more of a mane, but it's similar). both have things (hairlike) coming off of their bodies. and then look at the ends of each of their tails. the ends of their tails are also very similar. there's more in common than one would think between Quetzalcoatl and chinese dragons, but one just has to look. lore from most cultures shares such details between them all. also, i'd like to point out that's just one depiction of Quetzalcoatl

Signature by Kenz

Quote Originally Posted by tehmark View Post
    Effing terrible. Glad I quit a year ago. Same old crap.
    because this looks so much like something they've done before. also, this is very early beta. it will probably change before beta closes.

Signature by Kenz

Deleted
    They need to get the people back that designed BC teir. Its not hard to see that those teirs are peoples favorites to transmog.

Quote Originally Posted by Shura View Post
    They need to get the people back that designed BC teir. Its not hard to see that those teirs are peoples favorites to transmog.
    t13 is much better than all of the BC priest tiers imo, and t8 and t10 were just as good if not better as well. priest tiers have gotten progressively better as a whole imo, with a few bumps in the road (t9 as a whole was a bump, and t11 for priests)

Signature by Kenz

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Don't care for the looks of the new tier, thank god for transmog xD

Deleted
    Well i like t13 Normal set alot, it really fits well on a gnome and looks very good on a Nelf.
    This new raid set aint bad, like the shoulders hate the hat and well robe is nice too.
    I would prolly use it as a Shadow transmog set.

The Challenge mode set looks priesty, love the shoulders and robe looks good as well.
    The hat is just stupid and i dont want to imagine how ridiculous it will look on a gnome.

Those shoulders i will use in a Healing transmog set..

But really have to see them equipped ingame to see if i really want to use them (counts for both)

All in all both not terrible sets, beats t11 by far of which only the robe was good.

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    this set is based on... actually I don't know what this set is based on
    It looks like it's based on what I left in the toilet this morning.

Deleted
    Definitely not the worst looking tier set there is. I've actually built a liking towards the shoulder armor and at least that's a part I'll be saving and using for transmogging. As a whole? I'm not completely fond of the set. It's basically a mash of everything just thrown in together. As seperate pieces? I like some of them, like the shoulders. :3

This is beta. This is tier gear that we technically dont even have access to. For all we really know, thats the pvp set. We just dont know. Dont make any silly decision or judgements on content that is technically datamined and not obtained through official means.

I love wowhead for showing what they can find in the game files, but please remember to take all this with a grain of salt.
    Senior Officer of the FFXIV:ARR chapter of the Philanthropy Gaming community. Come say hello!

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Detraxi View Post
    This is beta. This is tier gear that we technically dont even have access to. For all we really know, thats the pvp set. We just dont know. Dont make any silly decision or judgements on content that is technically datamined and not obtained through official means.

I love wowhead for showing what they can find in the game files, but please remember to take all this with a grain of salt.

Eh, regardless of it being PvP or tier gear the discussion is pretty much based around it's looks. Sure it's the Beta but there's no harm in discussing how you think a new set of gear looks :P
    Last edited by kira-; 2012-04-21 at 01:29 AM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Meh... Could of been better
    Last edited by Breekjou; 2012-04-20 at 09:30 AM.

Deleted
    I actually really like the raid red set.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Shura View Post
    It's still the same people.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

I thought the red raiding set was good, though not spectacular. The final sets were very Demonic/Naturish to me sorta like a mash up of a Druid/Lock/Shaman set. Overall, 4/10.

The challenge mode helms make me want to puke. The tier looks like leather. It's all kinda bad. I'll stick to T5 transmog.

Anyone else notice that challenge mode gloves are just recolors of t13 gloves?