Poll: Do you have the Guardian of Cenarius title on your Druid?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Think this title was one of the first I got when they introduced achievements back in '08.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ement#201:a953 :3

edit: got it on the day they introduced achievs, so i guess i farmed the rep a few weeks before that

Yep got it, however Im a grinder, so naturally it was just another faction to max out when achivements arrived.

It was one of the things I did to pass the time between patch 3.0 and the release of WotLK. My Druid still uses it and has never removed the title since. Grinded tons of Texts, Twilight gear, etc... It took ages, but it was worth it. Such an awesome title.

Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    Wait...you mean it's not? :P

That and Argent Champion for paladins imo!
    I got Argent Champion AND Crusader on my Pally. Even when I faction changed her to the other side I re-did the Crusader title. It is THE TITLE for Paladins and I got the argent mount set too

10+ Year Old Account
    Glad to hear that (most) my fellow druids are representing us with the title. I haven't used a different title since I got it, and I probably won't ever switch....unless another title in Mists does the same justice to my Druid.

yup got it

good times

As soon as I saw the title, I had to get it. When I switched to Druid as my main in Cata I immediately went out and farmed it =D

Not using it right now though, got Blackwing's Bane on.

10+ Year Old Account
    prefer elder, all druids have to be old imo :P

I have got it sure...

Deleted
    I just recently got this title! Made my druid my main and looked through all titles and thought; "Why the hell don't I have GoC?!?" Went out and farmed from honored to exalted with both factions within two days! So worth it. Using this title and flying 50% in flight form and 50% on Armored Hippogryph mount!