Thread: Printer Help

Printer Help

I need a new printer for school. Nothing too fancy but some that's durable. I need it to be color as well. I have absolutely no clue what to look for in a printer as far as quality/brand. So hopefully, does anyone have any recommendations? I am looking to spend around $75-$150 but the cheaper the better.
    NZXT Phantom
    ASRock Extreme4 Gen3 | I5 2500k | EVGA GTX 560 TI
    8gb Corsair Vengence | 60gb Agility3 SSD | 1tb Seagate 7200rpm

10+ Year Old Account
    Does it need to be wired or wireless? Wireless could come in handy since u can then print over the network as well, from ur laptop/deskop w/e

I would recommend u the PIXMA series from canon. They've got some nice all-in-one printers and seperate cardridges for every color. Here in holland there's this webshop where u can buy a cheaper (but more volume) cardridge for some printer types, don't know if thats the same in the USA tho.

Anyway:
    http://www.amazon.com/Canon-MP495-Wi...2779600&sr=1-3

There's really a shitload of printers out there with all sort of different functions. For school I'd say a copy/scan option would be very usefull. The printer I linked can also receive messages from a smartphone, so you can print even stuff from ur smartphone over the network.

Nimryas - EU-Kazzak ~ My youtube channel