Thread: DS Hc Save!!!!

DS Hc Save!!!!

hey guys
    i dont know why we get saved for doing hc with a group !!
    it is like old save! as u know ds get easy so most of people that have enough gear wanna do hc but if u have bad luck get in bad group u get saved for first boss
    it is like old days u get save for killing 1 boss in dung ! i dont know why is the reason u get save when u do a hc with a group
    it should be like the new system u get save on boss ! ?? why u get save on group ??/
    ty a lot

For heroic mode, you will get saved to the instance`s current progress and heroic ID as soon as you enter the instance. There is a popup box asking you to confirm this, however; if you don`t accept the save you will be ported out. Example: your guild has killed heroic Morchok in 25. You come to help them for heroic Zonozz. As soon as you join in, you get a popup. If you accept the save, you are already sitting at 1/8, even if you wipe on Zonozz all night. heroic ID works just like the old lockout system, but only for heroic modes. This means that you can`t be in one raid for heroic X, and in another raid for heroic Y, in the same week. Also means you can`t swap 10<->25 for heroics
    Intel i7 2600k | NZXT Havik 140 | Asrock Z77 Extreme4 | 3x Liyama E2407HDS(5760x1080) | Intel 520 Series 120GB
    2x EVGA GTX 690 SC Signature 4096MB in SLI | 16GB Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 2133 | CoolMaster HAF X

ty m8 i know that !
    i dont raid with guild and i am well geared and wll playing so i get invite for sub in some other gulds
    but why the lock system is like old days ?
    i dont get the philosiphy for thata!
    as ds get esaier each day most people wanan do hc ! so why is the reason for this kind of save ? like old days??

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shinysting View Post
    ty m8 i know that !
    i dont raid with guild and i am well geared and wll playing so i get invite for sub in some other gulds
    but why the lock system is like old days ?
    i dont get the philosiphy for thata!
    as ds get esaier each day most people wanan do hc ! so why is the reason for this kind of save ? like old days??
    That question is probably better addressed at Blizzard, we can only speculate on why they do things, not to mention that their reasoning changes over time and they often change their minds.

In this case if I had to guess I would say that part of it is because they don't want people jumping back and forth between 10 and 25 heroic content, especially since its not uncommon to have certain fights be easier on one of the two raid sizes, so people could potentially abuse the system by ping-ponging their raid size.