Deleted

Connection problem

Why when I open the game (launcher and game, both) I can't load web pages?
    With Chrome or Firefox, it doesn't change anything.

Can you be more specific as to what the problem is? I think, no, i'm almost certain that you're referring to a commonly known issue that happens sometimes when you try to open a link from inside the launcher or the client. When you try to do that, your browser doesnt load properly, and you get an error message. However you can still open the browser from your desktop and copy/paste the URL, or you can see the news directly from Riot's website. Me and some of my friends have this problem, and this is probably just a wild guess but it's possible that the common factor between all the systems that have this problem with LoL is -dramatic pause- Windows Vista...

Edit for visual confirmation: is this the problem you're having? The error text translates to: The application failed to load properly (0xc0000235). Click "OK" to terminate it.
    Last edited by thoukaia; 2012-03-27 at 12:52 AM.

Feel free to PM me about any question you might have regarding LoL.
    Holy paladin

When was the last time you restarted your computer? I know it sounds dumb, but it's possible you had a piece of software that was open that had a memory leak and is preventing you from multi-tasking well.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say check the stuff and see if the thing works sometime, maybe.
    Grammar- It's the difference between knowing your shit & knowing you're shit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GamerPeerLeague View Post
    I know it sounds dumb, but it's possible you had a piece of software that was open that had a memory leak and is preventing you from multi-tasking well.
    memory leaks are fixed on application shutdown

Deleted
    I'm fine with memory and opened programs, I've a good PC.
    Anyway, replying to the first reply, I don't see that error message, I can't just load web pages.
    Google.com, for example. I can't load it, and then Chrome tells me "This web page is not... etc. Wait - Kill" (and I can't click "Kill")

Edit: that's what happens... http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/6521/captureoua.png
    Then, error: http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/9379/capture2cb.png
    In the first image you see some tabs, the first was opened before launching the game, then I opened it and the page didn't load; then I tried with the other tabs. The second picture show the error
    Only when I've LoL opened, as I said.
    Last edited by mmocb750671a97; 2012-03-27 at 03:35 PM.