Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by muchtoohigh View Post
    Forget the splenda. Drink water.
    Diet sodas and fake sugars are terrible for your body no doubt but if having a couple diet sodas keeps you from having a couple Twinkies than I say go for it. Once I get to my goal weight and get better control of my eating habits I plan to kick the diet soda.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't cut out absolutely everything that is tasty but not amazingly good for you. You'll end up being sick of the food you eat and going on a munchies rampage. Just eat it in moderation, as with all things. I can't agree with cutting out splenda and just drinking water as that would probably make you miserable as hell.

If you've got an iphone or something that can download and launch apps then look for apps like My Fitness Pal. They can help you keep track of your calorific intake as well as your vitamin, mineral and everything else intake based on the data it has on the food available, which is just about everything that isn't directly from the maker.

Good luck!
    It's always been Wankershim!
    My Brand!

Getting to a healthy weight and a healthy lifestyle is not a x-step program or diet. It's a lifestyle. You have to change your way of eating/exercising and you need to enjoy that lifestyle. Best of luck to you

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Update

I lost 10 pound so far

I am on diet supplement
    Multi-Vitamin
    Green Tea Extract

Also my doctor is consider to put me on ether omega 3 or fish oil