Deleted

Realm First Monk Lvl 90

Hello,

I want to share with you and also have some insight into this. I know for sure I will be rolling a Monk when MOP hits live and since I'm doing so I thought I'd give it a try for the Realm First, but it came to my mind the RAF promo.

I'm hoping this doesn't make you elegible for the realm first achievement, is that so or I'm making it up?

Thank you

The RAF promo is/was only limited time, so you dont need to worry about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    They'll probably end up making monks not eligible for lvl boostage for a few months, but who knows...

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    As far as I know there is only an achievement for Realm First level 90, they took out the achievements for specific classes/races when Cataclysm was released.

Quote Originally Posted by Burnt View Post
    As far as I know there is only an achievement for Realm First level 90, they took out the achievements for specific classes/races when Cataclysm was released.
    There was at least Class First FoS in Cata.
    Synit 110 - Orc Elemental Shaman [Active]

I got realm first 525 mining when cata came out

Deleted
    They were Class Realm First in Cataclysm

Anyways, anyone has more insight about the RAF being not-valid for the criteria?

Quote Originally Posted by Smileh View Post
    They were Class Realm First in Cataclysm

Anyways, anyone has more insight about the RAF being not-valid for the criteria?
    I think it's something you'll have to ask on the Blizzard Customer Service forums. When Wrath came out, DKs had to go through Acherus and came out at level 58, just two levels away from the level 60 raf cap at the time. When Cata came out, no new classes also came out, so all the realm firsts were from pre-established 80s.

I don't think getting granted RAF levels straight to 80 will exclude you from realm first achievements, but you really are going to want to try to get a blue response on the question if you want to be totally sure.
    ಠ_ಠ