Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Wouldnt it be more racist NOT to give them the chicken?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grucky View Post
    Spot the white guy...
    There not being a white guy doesn't make it racist. They were obviously interviewing people who chose to express they're unhappiness with Popeyes.

The term racism is a joke. Its probably scientifically proven somewhere that black people like chicken a lot. Racism, like statuatory rape, are far to broad of terms.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alcsaar View Post
    The term racism is a joke. Its probably scientifically proven somewhere that black people like chicken a lot. Racism, like statuatory rape, are far to broad of terms.
    Working men typically make more money than non-working men. Such an unfair stereotype. -_-

I could also say

Working black men make more money than non-working white men

Working white men make more money than non-working black men

None of which are actually racist. Of course some people would only be upset by the last one.
    Last edited by Varyk; 2012-03-31 at 03:55 AM.

not racist just a stupid add... i did lol when i watched it though

no I have a better question...

Did they really expect NOBODY having an issue with this commercial? I mean really did it look like smooth sailing when they pitched it lol
    The world was just as bad when you were young as it is today. You only see it now because of your age.

stereotyping is not the same as racism, anyone who claims a stereotype as being racist is either ignorant or stupid or both. People are ignorant/stupid and you can't do anything about it. Ron White said it the best, "You can't fix stupid." There is no other way to approach that fact.

And until people stop being so sensitive about races, and claiming racism at any comment stated towards someone of their own race by someone of a different race, people are forever doomed to be held back in terms of social progression. In America it is fairly bad, at what point are people going to stop calling your generic white person American while everyone else is Asian-American/African-American/Mexican, etc. regardless of them living in the USA their entire lives and being American citizens. Until people quit separating races into different groups instead of recognizing an American as an American, reactions to situations like this video will forever continue.

In the country where I used to live, we recognized everyone who lived there as being equally entitled to their citizenship, there was no mention of race, we were all South African. Granted that may not stand true throughout the entire country as their will always be some people who are not socially developed to understand that all people should be treated as equals, but our community was ahead in terms of our social progression.

People need to grow thicker skin and realize that people don't think of other races as less than their own, and those who do are in the minority and are at fault.

Let it be clear, I am not bashing Americans, I am bashing people who claim racism at things that aren't, and those who still separate their fellow citizens into different groups.
    Last edited by swiftowner; 2012-03-31 at 06:21 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just more of an idiotic joke.

Quote Originally Posted by golds View Post

Australia got slammed by American critics because they think it comes across as racist. The aussies basically responded by saying Aussies don't get offended by the same things Americans do.

Here is Australia's response to the "racist" ad

Do you think this add is racist? I think people are taking it too far.
    THE AUSTRAILINS AREN'T A RACE! They are a nation....Being from a country does not make you a race....Thats like saying the Swedish are a race...No they are white just like the "aussies" just as all the African country's aren't races of themselves...Kenyans are not a race of their own for instance....

10+ Year Old Account
    I had some KFC today.

Fucking good stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol awesome ad. Here in SA, its the other way round lol

Deleted
    If you get offended by that I feel sorry for you.

Watch it a couple of times but cant seem to point my finger as to where the racism starts...