Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    If you think global warming is a myth and the bible stories are real, you might be a Republican.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    If you spend your weekends campaigning for a liberal candidate, but can't be bothered to actually go vote for him, then call the system broken when he loses, you might be a democrat.

If you despise the green movement so much that you want to actively hurt the environment, you might be one of my republican friends and please stop because you're making the rest of us look bad...

But seriously, I know a guy who is actually in favor of dumping trash in the ocean and against recycling because he sees them as "liberal propaganda"
    And contrary to what some liberals think, most of us Republicans think people like him are batshit crazy
    I just wish the GOP would disown the crazies. That would be the first step for them to regain my respect.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    I just wish the GOP would disown the crazies. That would be the first step for them to regain my respect.
    We do. All the time. The other side just tells us to shut up or that we're not real Republicans, and goes back to focusing on the crazies.

We do. All the time. The other side just tells us to shut up or that we're not real Republicans, and goes back to focusing on the crazies.
    Kind of how the Republicans do to the other side. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    Kind of how the Republicans do to the other side. :P
    Now that's not fair. I stand up for democrats all the time when the ultra-right nuts start bagging on you guys. My stance, and I think most conservative's stance, is that Democrats have decent ideas, we just don't agree with them.

But then I suppose some democrats do that as well. I just wish I could meet some, because they don't live on teh interwebz...

If you make incredibly ignorant threads you might be a democrat...

Sorry wrong door....

(Hey kids! Update your sarcasm detectors before flaming!)
    As for prot... haha losers he dmg needs a nerf with the intercept shield bash wtf silence crit a clothie like a mofo.
    Wow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mrwingtipshoes View Post

(Hey kids! Update your sarcasm detectors before flaming!)
    I keep trying to download the patch for mine, but it gets to 99% and then freezes

The media has alot to blame for that. Calling the crazies from the right Republicans is like saying Obama is Marx. Sadly many people, on both sides, blindly follow the media and don't attempt to educate themselves.

---------- Post added 2012-03-27 at 02:29 AM ----------

I keep trying to download the patch for mine, but it gets to 99% and then freezes
    Sounds like some of the Diablo patches from blizzard...
    As for prot... haha losers he dmg needs a nerf with the intercept shield bash wtf silence crit a clothie like a mofo.
    Wow.

If you think it's your constitutional right to steal from those more successful than you, you might be a democrat.

If you disagree with Obama's entire ideology and are called racist because of it, you might be a republican.

If you think Sarah Palin deserved to run as Vice-President, you might be republican.

If you think Obama deserved to run as President any more than Sarah Palin deserved to run as Vice-President, you might be a democrat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    There is absolutely nothing about having lots and lots of sex that means you're going to have a kid.

Somehow I bet if this thread was about democrats it would be closed by now. Poor republicans, we shouldn't pick on the handicap you know.

If you cling to guns and religion, you might be a Republican.

This is such a bad idea. Closed.