Hunters need a nerf , we had our fun but its over..
The only reason im playing a hunter is cause there OP and warrior's are nerf'ed to the ground but im lvling a warrior "again" and hoping they will be a playable class in MoP..
I hope mages hunters rogues get nerfed to the ground -.-
Ice lance causes TRIPLE damage against frozen targets? so, every single class but mages are getting damage nerfs (assuming this isn't the low level modifiers, which it better be or mages are gonna be fotm still) :l
edit: scratch that, rogues are getting BUFFS to their damage? oh yeah they're already globaling people at low levels, and killing in a smokebomb. yes i realize it's beta but im sensing a pattern here. Buff warlock, shaman, rogue mage, other classes get nerfs. hmmmm....
Last edited by Hunterpower; 2012-03-27 at 02:14 AM.
there's an error in Trueshot Aura. It should read "Now increases melee and ranged attack power by 10%, down from 20% melee attack power, and increases the critical strike chance by 5% of all party and raid members."Bolded the Error.
Penance: Now has a 10 sec cooldown, up from 12 sec. Now costs 3% of base mana, up from 14%.
Should be, Penance: Now has a 10 sec cooldown, down from 12 sec. Now costs 3% of base mana, down from 14%.
its too early to talk but still.boomkin is being buffed awesome-faster eclipses etcthen why are you buffing moonfire's duration im gonna re-apply it everytime i hit the ecplises anyway? but no buffs on insect swarm?*-i dont want to heal i want to dps. why are you dictating that boomkins should be behind other dps classes?fck that hybrid shit
If you think those are all nerfs to hunter class, then you seriously need to read up on how the class works better. What appears to be nerfs to many is in fact a removal of all the bandaid fixes they've done over the course of the past few patches as they're actually finally fixing some of our biggest problems.
- Changing the attack power bonus from hawk to a percentage vs a flat number in of itself is huge for us. We've needed this for ages.
- The increase in range from kill command is going to be a wonderful blessing to BM hunters, no longer will they be cursed to wait on the pet to arrive on target to actually dps.
- Removal of minimum range... nuff said
- Changing Rapid Fire to a 3 min CD vs a 5 min,... ummm hello?
- Bestial Wrath CD cut in half - Our pets aoe now when we do
- hunter's mark is applied to our targets automatically by many of our shots and provides a flat damage increase for all party members vs attack power which doesn't help many classes as it is now.
- Ummmm all 5 pets out at once for a new CD.... Need a say more? I mean really.
And that's just a few of them. The weapon damage on ranged weapons is likely to be changed, it's very early in beta. But seriously if we get to keep at least the majority of the changes incoming for us, hunter's are far from in a bad place come MoP.
Cool. Plenty of notes for DKs, particularly Blood, and all of them are debilitating. Tyvm for neutering my favorite tank more. I understand that they are trying to force everyone to be monks; killing off all other tank specs may be the trick to try the shiny new thing. Tank-neutering was not nearly this bad leading into WotLK for DKs.