Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ejpaints View Post
    - Ummmm all 5 pets out at once for a new CD.... Need a say more? I mean really.
    Source on this?

Also can anyone post comparison on Heroic daggers like what was done with the bow? I'd like to see how much more damage rogues will be doing.
    Last edited by Sstrevorson414; 2012-03-27 at 04:44 AM.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, locks and druids are looking to become derp-friendly OP classes.

wow well i guess i better reroll another class cause my blood dks gunna be useless in MoP thanks for beating blood dks to death with a nerf bat GJ BLIZZ!

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol at people thinking Hunter's got nerfed. Do some research. And what's up with the resistance racials? I thought Resistance was being removed in MoP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sstrevorson414 View Post
    Source on this?

Also can anyone post comparison on Heroic daggers like what was done with the bow? I'd like to see how much more damage rogues will be doing.
    Listen to the MoP interviews MMO-C posted a few days ago.

---------- Post added 2012-03-27 at 05:58 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Taurous View Post
    Lol at people thinking Hunter's got nerfed. Do some research. And what's up with the resistance racials? I thought Resistance was being removed in MoP.
    Do some research yourself

Resistance is being removed, however the racials reduce damage by 1%, not resist, it's just a flat 1% reduction, no resistance involved.

---------- Post added 2012-03-27 at 06:00 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Eronote View Post
    wow well i guess i better reroll another class cause my blood dks gunna be useless in MoP thanks for beating blood dks to death with a nerf bat GJ BLIZZ!
    Weapon damage is going up, ability damage is going down, relative strength will remain the same.
    Inform yourself before jumping on the GG BLIZZ bandwagon.

15+ Year Old Account
    Lot of swtor steals for new xpac. luls

Those warrior changes are abso-fucking-lutely amazing, I think. I now can Intercept, Reset my Intercept, Charge, Heroic Leap and Intervene in raids? (Correct me if any of those talents have been removed, I'm forgetful) More heroic strike spam (thumbs up), abilities GENERATING rage now, even with a few others costing increased rage. Makes me a little excited for the expac.

Quote Originally Posted by notorious98 View Post
    Nice Pandaren racials. Double the Well Fed bonus = much better than any other racial in-game. Oh yeah, and instant stun. Must be nice.
    actually it's instant SLEEP, so it breaks from any damage/dot/bleed etc.

Deleted
    Oh no! Let's be mad at Blizzard for taking good ideas from other games. Show them how angry you are, rawwr!

Quote Originally Posted by Kliq View Post
    Mists of Panderia
    Ranged Bow 6899 - 12814 DamageSpeed 3.00
    (3285.4 damage per second)
    +283 Agility
    +424 Stamina
    Item Level 463

Cataclysm Heroic
    Ranged Bow 2226 - 4135 Damage Speed 3.00
    (1060.2 damage per second)
    +182 Agility
    +274 Stamina
    Item Level 416

I love what they have done with the bows
    The agility on that bow is severely weak even though it's supposed to be making up for us not getting 2 handed stats anymore. With my current staff an bow I have 1,364 agility just from the static stats. It goes to 1,554 when I factor in gem's,socket bonuses, and enchants from my staff.

Deleted
    thats a joke? cobra 115% wp dmg and arcane only 65??? xD now i will only spamm my cobra. steady also only 65 .. maybe bug? or typo?

In Cataclysm, they remade the world. In Mists, they'll remake the game. Sooo many "elites" are gonna be having to re-learn how to play alongside the rest of us - I look forward to the changes.

Deleted
    So if im reading it all correctly, they are gonna shrink my resto shamans mana pool, and make all my spells a shitload more expensive. While all the priests spells get cheaper. And also nerfing the shamans regeneration capabilities. Hope this get changed during beta.

Wtf savage defense for bear!? 60 rage cost? WTH?!

I can't believe they are still buffing mages. Are they idiots or what?

Changes I find disagreeable: Rogue Skills
    • Feint: No longer has a cooldown. Performs an evasive maneuver, reducing damage taken from area-of-effect attacks by 50% for 5 sec. (Where is the threat reduction? That was the entire purpose to this ability originally... Forget AOE damage reduction - that's why we have CoS.)
    • Fleet Footed: No longer increases healing effects on you. (Why are they doing this in the first place? Taking the healing from Quickening & returning it to the original talent makes rogues less of a healing priority in dungeons/raids, so this is a flat-out nerf)
    • Kick: Now has a 15 sec cooldown, up from 10 sec. (Again, why? Are they doing this so as to force raid groups to have to relegate more people to interrupt-cycles? I remember this was my only job on Vezax when my guild at the time was working on Ulduar10, and we barely had the DPS to cover it; having to rotate interruption duty between 2 players was too risky for us and we would've taken longer to down him that way.)
    • Wound Poison: Renamed from Instant Poison, now reduces all healing effects on the target by 25% for 15 sec. (Why not just say they're removing Instant altogether and then removing the damage function of the current Wound Poison?)
    Assassination
    • Cut to the Chase: Your Eviscerate refreshes your Slice and Dice duration to its 5 combo point maximum. (Hello, what happened to the inclusion of Envenom here...?)
    • Vend: Duration reduced to 20 sec, down from 30. Now increases the damage you deal to the target by 30%, up from 20%. (I have to wait until I can test how this holds up; at first, a 50% increase in effect at the cost of 1/3 the uptime doesn't seem right but tests have to be done involving the revamping of weapon damage)
    As for Combat & Subtlety, I haven't been Sub since Feb '07 and I've never nor will I ever go Combat. So I can't say anything regarding those changes. But the fact remains that of all the standing Rogue changes, these are the ones I'm most dissatisfied with, sans Vendetta temporarily: if any/all of these go through, I'm going to be finding my action bar a couple spaces empty, my dedicated poison-bag less crowded, having to rely on (half the time anyway) poor healers more than I'd like to, and having a talent that I'm never going to benefit from regarding my finishers. I'm just hoping I get my beta key soon so I can work to prevent at least a couple of these changes from being in the end product when it goes live...

Quote Originally Posted by Hunterpower View Post
    Ice lance causes TRIPLE damage against frozen targets? so, every single class but mages are getting damage nerfs (assuming this isn't the low level modifiers, which it better be or mages are gonna be fotm still) :l
    edit: scratch that, rogues are getting BUFFS to their damage? oh yeah they're already globaling people at low levels, and killing in a smokebomb. yes i realize it's beta but im sensing a pattern here. Buff warlock, shaman, rogue mage, other classes get nerfs. hmmmm....
    Mages Deep Freeze no longer causes damage to frozen target /sadface

Quote Originally Posted by Chevalry View Post
    So if im reading it all correctly, they are gonna shrink my resto shamans mana pool, and make all my spells a shitload more expensive. While all the priests spells get cheaper. And also nerfing the shamans regeneration capabilities. Hope this get changed during beta.
    Keep in mind that Resto Shamans receive a 400% increase to their mana pool. So basically, divide all those base mana costs by 5 and they end up being around the same as the adjusted costs for the other healing classes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spellweaver View Post
    And to the hunters yelling that they're getting nerfed, it's pretty obvious that the abilities that use weapon damage are getting nerfed when the weapon damage is pretty much being doubled.

Cata version:
    Vishanka, Jaws of the Earth
    Heroic
    Binds when picked up
    Ranged
    Bow
    2226 - 4135 Damage
    Speed 3.00
    (1060.2 damage per second)
    +182 Agility
    +274 Stamina
    Durability 95 / 95
    Requires Level 85
    Item Level 416
    Equip: Your ranged attacks have a chance to deal 8970 damage over 2 sec.

MoP version:
    Vishanka, Jaws of the Earth
    Heroic
    Binds when picked up
    Ranged
    Bow
    4452 - 8270 Damage
    Speed 3.00
    (2120.3 damage per second)
    +182 Agility
    +274 Stamina
    Durability 95 / 95
    Requires Level 85
    Item Level 416
    Equip: Your ranged attacks have a chance to deal 8970 fire damage over 2 sec.
    Taking your numbers for a current ranged weapon (verified through WoWhead) and applying the changes to abilities given by MMOChamp we get...
    Cata MoP Gain
    Weapon Damage 3181 6361 +100%
    Arcane Shot 3181 4135 +30%
    Kill Shot 4771 5407 +13.3%
    Multi-Shot 3817 3817 0%
    Steady Shot 3181 4135 +30%
    Cobra Shot 3181 7315 +130%
    Aimed Shot 5089 5725 +12.5%
    Chimera Shot 3181 7315 +130%
    Last edited by Drake713; 2012-03-27 at 06:28 AM.

Every raider is going to be race changing to Pandaren. Welcome to the World of Pandacraft.
    Vanilla WoW was a diamond in the rough. Burning Crusade cleared the rough away and polished that diamond up. During Lich King, that diamond cracked from being over polished and in Cataclysm that diamond was replaced with a cubic zirconia.