Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Joining Priest Club!

I am rolling a Priest Shadow/Disc as main , after a lifetime of warrior, mostly tanking , but also dpsing. (i dont pvp only raiding)
    So yea, im kinda excited about my little level 10 priest!

Will i regret my choice or are you guys loving your main priest?

Deleted
    Disc priest is a lot of fun. There are just so many viable ways to gear and play it unlike other healers where you just go "this spec, those stats" and that's it

Shadow isn't amazingly fun IMO but MoP looks pretty promising. That said it's still far from the most boring dps spec :P

Welcome to presthood!

Main reasons to play a priest is:
    - You can heal and melt faces.
    - Fade is epic incarnate for PVE. Who needs plate armor anyway?
    - The skyhook. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQ0seMdP0-o)
    - My Mind Control says these are not the droids you are looking for.
    - Unlike mages, we actually look GOOD in cloth armor, and unlike warlocks, we don't need no stinking demons to be powerful.

I've been playing a holypriest for almost 6 years now, and have yet to want to change my main. The road has been bumpy, but absolutely enjoyable. Just watch out for ... well, absolutely everything, and you will be okay
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Deleted
    If you're asking if people regret having a priest in the priest forums, I highly doubt anyone will answer that with a "yes"
    Priests are awesome and very versatile. Especially if you learn to heal and u love it you'll have even more versatility there. I personally love disc for healing, but I think you should try both. I'm sure shadow can be really fun as well. It's kinda like an affliction warlock, but as Danner said, you don't need pets =D
    Lastly, Leap of Faith is one epic spell you can have lots of fun with.

Deleted
    Priest ar awsum! even while i leveled all the other classes to 85 i keep comming back to my priest.
    But maybe thats also cause it was my first real char, so got some story/history with her.

Traitor!!! You are abandoning your warrior brethren to wear napkins for clothes and play with bubbles!

Deleted
    lol

10chars

I rerolled from warrior to priest, and i love it. Disc is so much fun, especially in bgs once you get a bit of gear, the change from being insta gibbed anytime 3+ people look at you to being almost inviciable is awesome!

Deleted
    Thank for all great answers guys! Cant wait to hit 85 <3

@Danner : Most epic ever
    @elleanor: You are wrong:P, go on some warlock forums and ask what to play spriest or lock and the majority will say spriest).
    Also they will go "omg we are doomed" mode :P

Quote Originally Posted by Sherkkan View Post
    I am rolling a Priest Shadow/Disc as main , after a lifetime of warrior, mostly tanking , but also dpsing. (i dont pvp only raiding)
    So yea, im kinda excited about my little level 10 priest!

Will i regret my choice or are you guys loving your main priest?
    Hey that's exactly what I did at the end of BC Welcome!

I have never regretted switching to my priest and I have always had a STRONG preference for melee classes in every game I have ever played. It's rather different and interesting.

Deleted
    A decision you won't regret, Shadow is one of the funniest dps specs, and disc is amazing!

15+ Year Old Account
    Wait, wait, wait, wait.

You mean there's other classes besides priest? When did this happen?

What's a warrior, anyway? They sound super boring compared to the amazing awesomeness of priest.

Also...go heals or go home. Shadow. Lawl. Real priest players have two healing specs.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
    Also...go heals or go home. Shadow. Lawl. Real priest players have two healing specs.
    * goes to a corner and cries

so mean!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    * goes to a corner and cries

so mean!
    Aww, it's okay Arlee. I will give you a huggle!

/huggle

Now you better click my Lightwell before I kick you in your face! :P
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

\o/

and I always click lightwells I <3 Lightwells!

Deleted
    I'm already seeing it: CoT1337 - The Lightwell of eternity.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Hey that's exactly what I did at the end of BC Welcome!

I have never regretted switching to my priest and I have always had a STRONG preference for melee classes in every game I have ever played. It's rather different and interesting.
    I did the same too - after Karazhan when the priest Tier 6 set was leaked, shadowpriest was one of my first choices back when I started at launch but the brutal wanding drove me off - but Tier 6 leak was the tipping point

@OP

Welcome to the community! Priests are the best class in the game, we aren't always the strongest class in any given situation - but we're always the coolest. And we have all the cupcakes and unicorns, you know - the important things in virtual life!
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    I have 6 85 right now. Shadow Priest, Shaman, Hunter, Rogue, Pally, and Druid. The priest has always and will always be my main.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rerolled from mage to priest after BC and I have never looked back, granted I haven't done any raiding worth mentioning in a long-long time but it's an awesome class. Even if you play shadow or non-holy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherkkan View Post
    Thank for all great answers guys! Cant wait to hit 85 <3
    @elleanor: You are wrong:P, go on some warlock forums and ask what to play spriest or lock and the majority will say spriest).
    Also they will go "omg we are doomed" mode :P
    I didn't mean which one is more fun or better. Was only trying to compare a spriest to other casters and affli lock came closest, as they both use lots of different dots )