10+ Year Old Account

Cool Need advice for a new pvp toon

So I convinced my good friend to start playing WOW (Success!) and he decided that he prefers PVP over PVE. I wanted to get some advice on what toon should he roll as his first ever for pvp? I wanna give him something that is relatively good in pvp and easy. I was thinking feral druid? they seem to do well and they have a easy rotation (I think?) What do you guys think? what are some other classes you would recommend for him? I would be playing on my rogue. thanks!
    Pli of Kil'Jaeden

'Your Mama's so fat, I shadowstepped her and got disconnected

10+ Year Old Account
    That's really tough. I'd let him decide. Maybe something with few buttons. Everyone is going to be bias.

I have fun in pvp with my Rogue, Ele shaman, Shadow Priest, moonkin and arms warrior. I can't just stick with one.

Probably best off with something that can heal and damage. Druid, priest, shaman, paladin. Maybe he wants to tank also?

10+ Year Old Account
    I explained to him how pvp healing and tanking works and he said that he wants to play a class that won't get 2 shotted so idk but feral druids seem to be good with that. he played my rogue and hunter and liked both. especially the stealth factor of the rogue
    Pli of Kil'Jaeden

Priests are very fun in PVP, especially in low lvl BGs. He can chose to play Shadow or Discipline and with you as a Rogue, you will make a nice team.
    I leveled my Priest only through Bgs and got my "Wrecking Ball" achievement very easy as shadow.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's trying out my priest right now. He said it's pretty fun (lvl 53) now hes about to try my feral (lvl 42).
    Pli of Kil'Jaeden

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe expose him to an affliction warlock too. Dot dot dot runnnnnn.

I've had a ton of fun on my druids though. Probably a really good starting points since he can heal, melee, caster or tank.

Pewchicken crits you for Death.

10+ Year Old Account
    From what he said he wants to do a ton of damage and not die too easily lol
    Pli of Kil'Jaeden

Deleted
    maybe a frost mage. You can keep melee at a distance all the time and do some insane damage in a few seconds. you dont need to be amazing to win with a mage, but they do require skill

Frost mage, atm about as easy as it can get when you just started playing. When he's accustomed to class he'll have a lot areas to improve at. Besides frost mage is probably the safest pick for solo pvp. From melee classes i'd say Ret pala is good, but later on he might find transition from simple wrecking faces to actually supporting your team disapointing.

But since he's not going to get to 85 fast and his chances to compete in PvP this expansion are slim (lvling, learning class, farming gear etc. etc.) i would advice him rolling a warrior, they're looking very nice for MoP and are relatively easy to play (not in their current state though) and definetly provide fun "in your face" stylle of gameplay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't go wrong with rogue or hunter. Hunters are OP as hell from 1-84, and are still strong at 85 if you understand the class. Rogues kinda start off slow, but by the 40's they're strong and straight up overpowered once you get into the 60's and all the way to 85, assuming you continue to have decent gear.

If he's after a healer, it's hard to go wrong with a shaman. Extremely versatile healers.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow