Thread: I need advice.

10+ Year Old Account

Angry I need advice.

So me and my 2 best friend in the world hung out today with this girl I'm trying to go out with. Things went well, my one buddy offered to drive her home because my truck is AFAIK at the moment. I'm like alright, i guess that's alright. he mentioned something about talking to her about her leading me on and what not. He told me he would text and call me before and after he dropped her off to tell me how their talk went. I didn't hear from either of them for 2 1/2 hours.That and the texts I got when I asked what happened where really shady and unspecific. So now I'm super pissed because I think they did something, mind you this same buddy has a girl friend hes been with for almost two years. I'd trust him with my life, but not with women type stuff.

When I know nothing about what happened, or what they did it mad me go into a rage, like I almost went to his house to find out what the hell is going on. I'm not sure what to think right now, so that's why I came to mmo-champ off topic forums. You people give decent advice. If I find out the fooled around I will loose my shit and wind up on the national news.

What do you think guys? Should I be concerned or am I over reacting?
    doh my god....

"don't look back, it's a trap, it a fact, it's a booby trap booby trap" - The Dickies

10+ Year Old Account
    why would loose your shit, she aint your property trying to go out with a girl isnt going out with a girl you either are or you aren't, you're friend might of beaten you too it.

The fact your friend said she might leading you on, sounds him trying to put u off her so he can try her for himself.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Hard to say. You might be overreacting and reading into the texts as shady, becasue that's how you're feeling. Or they might actually be. All I know is that if your friend did that, and knew you liked the girl, he is a toss pot. However, he might have just got tied up doing something, or even forgot to text/call you, then when you reminded him, he felt bad and made up excuses. Hard to tell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by starkey View Post
    why would loose your shit, she aint your property trying to go out with a girl isnt going out with a girl you either are or you aren't, you're friend might of beaten you too it.
    Thats understandable, except that would make him a caniving, cheating, bastard. Since hes already got a girl friend. I also forgot to mention he was the one trying to hook us up.
    doh my god....

"don't look back, it's a trap, it a fact, it's a booby trap booby trap" - The Dickies

Last edited by Stelio Kontos; 2012-03-27 at 08:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by holyforce View Post
    Thats understandable, except that would make him a caniving, cheating, bastard. Since hes already got a girl friend. I also forgot to mention he was the one trying to hook us up.
    obviously a ploy to get some time alone with the girl, hes good. you're screwed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by whyusocrazy View Post
    obviously a ploy to get some time alone with the girl, hes good. you're screwed.
    For his sake I hope not, Because if he screwed me over his entire existence is over. I could ruin his life in minutes.
    doh my god....

two things, first, unless she has a ring on her finger she is fair game. Secondly, give your buddy the benefit of the doubt, it would be he just told her you've taken a liking to her and that they should play a prank on you, or maybe they were both just tired, who knows, a million things could have happened and a million more could not have happened.

If you're buddy did get with her tho, then i would seriously recommend getting some better friends.
    Congratulations, you've conformed to societies idea of a non-conformist!

I'd trust him with my life, but not with women type stuff.
    Bros before hoes, dude.

So me and my 2 best friend in the world hung out today with this girl I'm trying to go out with.
    She isn't even you girlfriend so how cares? If you think that your friend so stupid to cheat to his own girlfriend. I dunno u should change your own attitude seriously.

Because right now you sound like "It's my pussy NO one touch it FFS!"

Might want to check out the jealousy thread that popped up today, you might find some helpful advice in there to deal with this. Even if something did happen, which you have no prove of, beating the crap out of the guy or ruining his life isn't going to lead to anything good. Storming over to his house would of made you seem desperate anyway. Try not to let the jealousy and the rage that goes with it to control you. She is not even your girlfriend.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncanîdaho View Post
    Might want to check out the jealousy thread that popped up today, you might find some helpful advice in there to deal with this. Even if something did happen, which you have no prove of, beating the crap out of the guy or ruining his life isn't going to lead to anything good. Storming over to his house would of made you seem desperate anyway. Try not to let the jealousy and the rage that goes with it to control you.
    Thank you i will go check it out.
    doh my god....

Deleted
    How can you "try and go out" with someone. Or are you just creepily hanging around her hoping one day she'll make a move?
    Just ask her out, if she says yes, thats awesome, if she says no, you can stop putting energy into it.

Man up already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Should I be concerned or am I over reacting?
    Over reacting is never the answer.
    Next time you meet your bro ask him straight up if something occurred and use the reason "I've had an eye for that girl" instead of "..or I'll tell on your GF".

On the other hand he might be holding back something negative that the girl said about you *shrug*, just ask him straight out.

This sounds an episode of Wicked Attraction in the making. Psychotic is not attractive on anyone. Forget girls, look for a therapist instead.

just look at the evidence:
    the only thing you mentioned was him being with her for 2+ hours... that could mean ANYTHING!
    quit jumping to conclusions first off. second off, ask girls out yourself.

just go take a walk with her or simply be left alone and the magic will happen if you both are attracted to each other.
    It easy , you just need to do the move first , if she doesn't want. don't worry about it there BILLIONS girls out there don't lets yourself down over 1.

even if you started to ask them all out now you wouldn't have enough time in your life ;d
    Last edited by Forfax; 2012-03-27 at 11:10 AM.