Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I think there's something about classes that are underperforming that need a shiny boost.
    Same thing happened to shadow priests, holy priests and ret paladins, to name a few.

Also, green fire... nom nom nom.

Deleted
    Warlocks aren't fire mages, we want something to do with nether, dark energy, green shiny pew pew will do the trick

15+ Year Old Account
    If you raid with elemental shaman and fire mages, there is a lot of red fire flying around. It would be nice to have the option to use green or even yellow fire. If shamans could have yellow fire you could have red, yellow and green fire in the raid and pretend to be traffic lights

Quote Originally Posted by Badahs View Post
    I really don't get the obsession.
    Cuz we want an unique feeling to our class, and demonic spells are often green fires. Orange-red-yellow fire is to comon. Also green and blue flames are the the most searing and hottest/dangerous flames.

" A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities "

Something about warlocks using demonic magic.

Deleted
    My alt is a mage and even I can understand the want for Warlocks to get green fire.
    Other than the fact that it will look (and thematically feel) corrupt, it would also be nice to see your own attacks a little more distinct from the gobs of magic fire the mage is throwing around.

Deleted
    Maybe we'll get those new dances they promised in WOTLK along with the green fire!

10+ Year Old Account
    cuz green fiyur iz c00l lol

Just bring back my Chaos bolt and I'll be happy.

Green and Purple are the traditional colors of the Warlock. Green for spells and purple for armor.

I really don't get the obsession.
    Sigh, that you ask that question is kind of the answer.

Locks story wise and game wise are supposed to be fueled by FEL energy. And well... you ever play BC? ... at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Humungo View Post
    Sigh, that you ask that question is kind of the answer.

Locks story wise and game wise are supposed to be fueled by FEL energy. And well... you ever play BC? ... at all?
    lol. people are so rude about this green fire thing.

yeah I played bc and I played vanilla.

personally I think green fire wouldn't look very good at all. purple might look better, for example the new big shadow flame looks pretty awesome. but then I think thats probably because its huge and not because its purple. might even look better if it was just orange and red and brighter.

I don't associate a lock with having sickly green fire. i associate locks with being dark and being able to go the extra step that a mage wouldn't go. ie. hurting something else (soul link on pet) or hurting themselves (life tap, hellfire) to reach their goal. also their ability literally siphon life of other creatures makes them dark. I think green fire might actually make them look weak.

10+ Year Old Account
    Black fire. /thread

Because of Green Hell

there is/was a video of a guy who made an illegal (blizz standards) patch/addon thing that actually gave green fire. I never used it but DAMN the video got me so tight in the pants, I can't wait for them to add it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DF0Rcf7yqgA

as you can see, it also changed the fire on our mounts

BeCaUsE iTs GrEeN!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Editos View Post
    you can't debate with a game that sends you dragons via mail

lol. people are so rude about this green fire thing.

yeah I played bc and I played vanilla.

personally I think green fire wouldn't look very good at all. purple might look better, for example the new big shadow flame looks pretty awesome. but then I think thats probably because its huge and not because its purple. might even look better if it was just orange and red and brighter.

I don't associate a lock with having sickly green fire. i associate locks with being dark and being able to go the extra step that a mage wouldn't go. ie. hurting something else (soul link on pet) or hurting themselves (life tap, hellfire) to reach their goal. also their ability literally siphon life of other creatures makes them dark. I think green fire might actually make them look weak.
    Sorry, I was rude but... that is why people tend to gripe about it, I could care less personally. I just understand the sentiment.