The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Do you think the RMAH have any addicting gambling type lure to you?

I know I won't get rich off of it. Might not be to bad if I multiboxed lol. But for those planning on selling there stuff on the RMAH do you think it will have a gambling type addiction? I mean I will still play GW2 and PS2. I'll probably stop with D3 AND GW2 for PS2 <3 when it comes out but I am sure I will be thinking "I am flushing money down the toilet by any other game". If you can make even 1.50$ profit per item with that 10 item a week limit that is 60$ a month. Cell phone payment. Almost 8.8 chicken burritos from chipotles. 30lb of chicken at costco. Haha. In a way every kill is like playing a scratch off. Will this next demon drop a perfect stat weapon I can sell for a ton to some idiot who will pay to have the very best. Your thoughts? =P

i would often make a good few hundred thousand within a few hours starting with 10gold in many games AH, the real question is.. is RMAH ready for me ?

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Himora View Post
    i would often make a good few hundred thousand within a few hours starting with 10gold in many games AH, the real question is.. is RMAH ready for me ?
    Geeze dude. No it's not if your not exaggerating those numbers =P

Probably be spending more than $60 a month on new underwear if you plan to get 9 chicken burritos from chipotle with your earnings though.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhurn View Post
    Probably be spending more than $60 a month on new underwear if you plan to get 9 chicken burritos from chipotle with your earnings though.
    Thats why I use Chipotlaway!