Holy Paladin Beta Nerfed

Just wanted to start some conversation about how were totally getting nerfed into the ground here. What do you guys all think?

What are your issues?

First of all, could you elaborate on what you mean with this huge nerf? And second, it's early early beta, I wouldn't be too worried about balance just yet.

Some of the changes seem a bit strange, they are decreasing our cast time of DL and HL from 3 seconds to 2.5 I am assuming because Judgement no longer provides 9% haste but at the same time they are increasing the mana cost. Also almost all of the other hand abilities have increased mana cost I guess that supposed to counter the 10 yard increase in range. They wanted us to AOE heal with HR but now its pretty much useless because of the mana cost and not generating HP which i guess was a bit overpowered, I would just like some streamline changes instead of blizz always jerking paladins around from Single target to AOE now they want us back at single target? Feels like they dont know what to do with Holy paladins atm

I know its early just the future seems a bit bleak

10+ Year Old Account
    Do not spam with pointless QQ threads.

Closing.
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!