Enchanting or engineering

Anyone have the stats to know if the + 80 constant str with enchanting out weighs the synapse strings every 1 minute or vice versa for a dps warrior???

Well the synapse springs, used on cooldown, average out to 80 strength. But the only thing that would make engineering more worth it is the fact that that 480 strength (if used every single time it's available) will/could also line up with DC/Reck. And an extra 480 strength while you're critting every hit (basically) could be nice. I don't have engineering, but I know that's how it went on my paladin as ret.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

15+ Year Old Account
    Depends on what trinkets you're using. If you're using something with an on-use then you can't use it at the same time as springs (or vice versa) so you'll only be able to couple one of them with procs or CDs, this reduces the value of engineering. If you don't have an on-use trinket then the springs are better than an ordinary 80 stat boost because they can be timed with other CDs.

Deleted
    blacksmithing gives 100 str so i would say go for that (if you dont have it alrdy). Between enchanting and engineering i would say engineering is better, that said the difference in dps is so minor so you should just take what you think is funny xD I´m exited about engineering in mop since they are adding new cogwheel sockets