Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Diablo III Beta - Class Play-through

Hey guys, I just started this channel on YouTube and decided I wanted to make videos on all the games I play. I have done this before, but never really let anyone know I was making them, I kinda like creating videos and going through the process just for the fun of it, but I now decided to share them with anyone who is interested.

I am going to be playing all classes to beta cap and frapsing the whole thing. I have started Witch Doctor already and will move on to Demon Hunter next.

Before watching my videos: I do cuss quite a lot and don't mean to offend anyone, but there is a rare chance that I may. So if you are easily offended, don't watch. This diablo gameplay is coming from a player who has never played I or II, but I use to watch a few friends play a bit of d2 a couple years back. So i would consider myself a hack-n-slash noob, if you don't like it I am sorry. I will more than likely compare things to WoW just because of my warcraft background, but i am working on it lol.

Most Recent:

Older Videos in Chronological Order:

Code:
    April 2 2012
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAR311BkoB4

March 31, 2012
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_kjM1MT6dg

If you liked the video, leave a comment on what you liked here or on the video. If you did not enjoy it, please give me some constructive criticism on what to change in future videos.
    Last edited by StereotypicalGamer; 2012-04-05 at 08:48 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would say grats on leveling on a witch doctor. I think I got to like level 4 and just could not take it, same with wizard. I think I am just destined to play a barbarian.
    If I weren't insane: I couldn't be so brilliant!

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't played much of anything yet. Barb to 3 and deleted and Demon hunter to 6 then deleted to start fresh for this youtube series. I have zero wizard/monk experience lol.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    New video posted!

15+ Year Old Account
    Please don't post just to advertise.