Need Help, some of my Keybinds arent working properly

Idk if this thread should be post in this section or not but i really need some help with this issue.

It seems that some of my keybinding on the Left Bottom Action Bar aren't working properly. Tho the skills are still could be clicked on. I've relogged, checked the keybind, reset it, but it just wont allow me to set on alt+2 to the alt+5, while alt+1 is doing fine. I've sent the ticket to GM, and it took 6 days 1 hr on waiting (wtf?!). So, to be specific, why are alt+2, alt+3, alt+4, and alt+5 couldnt be keybinded? I have this issue just now and its kinda frustrating me. Any chance you guys could help me with this issue? or perhaps anyone who have same issue like to share with me? with the solution of course lol.

Note that my Alt and number buttons are working fine. And please don't simply ask me to have another key bind.

Thanks.

In order for anyone to figure out how to fix it you'll need to provide more details, like what exactly happens when you try to bind the keys - any error messages? Are you using any addons that interacts with your actionbars and/or key binds? Are Alt+2-5 for some reason bound to any windows functions?