Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bridger View Post
    Done! Episode #26 is up!
    I noticed!
    Listening to it now, actually. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Had me dying how they were flaming secret world at the end.

Done! Episode #26 is up!
    Cool. *"Sprints" over to youtube.*

Updated with episode #27. Man I am overwhelmed. So much GW2, so little time, and the game's not even out! >_<

Updated with episode #27. Man I am overwhelmed. So much GW2, so little time, and the game's not even out! >_<
    Great watch! thanks for the videos
    "Haters give me balance, every Kyle's got a Cartman." -George Watsky

Freelancer mentioned that the servers never crashed, but they crashed about 4 times.
    Last edited by grandpab; 2012-04-16 at 10:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    Freelancer mentioned that the servers never crashed, but they crashed about 4 times.
    Ah, I hadn't heard one way or the other. Well, if we don't see invites go out tomorrow, we can be pretty sure the beta isn't going to be until the 27th.

I think that's a pretty safe thing to say.

Ah, I hadn't heard one way or the other. Well, if we don't see invites go out tomorrow, we can be pretty sure the beta isn't going to be until the 27th.
    Hopefully they go out tomorrow, like this is my last Friday off for a little while. *crosses fingers.*

Woo, something to listen to for the first hour of work.

Updated with Episode 28. Only a few more days! I can't freaking wait!

The only podcasts I listen to are audio podcasts. I listen to them in the car and at the gym, or while doing work around the house. This podcast is primarily an audio discussion show, however, I've added a video component and I'm trying to make the most of it for the people who do want something to actually watch.
    i also do this in the gym/subway etc
    please be careful with the video component

Quote Originally Posted by guser View Post
    i also do this in the gym/subway etc
    please be careful with the video component
    My plan is to never make the bulk of the show require video to understand. There may be isolated components where watching the video version will be needed to fully appreciate the context of the discussion, but I will always try to describe what's happening. I want the show to always be primarily an audio discussion show. That will not change. However, other (video focused) events will be produced by the ToT/TL crew in addition to the main ToT show.

In 1 hour we'll be launching a massive Tales of Tyria show to discuss everything that happened this past weekend. If you want to participate in the discussion hop over to www.talefoftyria.com/live/ at 7:45 EDT for the show. It's going to be jam packed with awesome

In 1 hour we'll be launching a massive Tales of Tyria show to discuss everything that happened this past weekend. If you want to participate in the discussion hop over to www.talefoftyria.com/live/ at 7:45 EDT for the show. It's going to be jam packed with awesome
    I saw they WvW battle you guys posted on youtube earlier. Too bad you didn't get the whole thing recorded, seemed quite epic. Definitely going to watch the show today too.
    "Haters give me balance, every Kyle's got a Cartman." -George Watsky

10+ Year Old Account
    Bridger, what are your specs and what settings did you use? Your WvW vid had decent FPS for those huge battles.

Quote Originally Posted by Supajayare View Post
    Bridger, what are your specs and what settings did you use? Your WvW vid had decent FPS for those huge battles.
    The most important part of my Specs is the CPU which is an i5-2500k Sandybridge overclocked from 3.3 to 4.5ghz. Graphics card isn't handling most of the weight of the game right now, but that will change as they optimize it. Free has the same processor overclocked to 5.2 and his was even smoother than mine. Also note that the game is currently using only 1 of the 4 cores in my CPU. That will also change as they optimize it for multiple threads.

---------- Post added 2012-05-01 at 09:56 PM ----------

Updated with the post-beta show. Holy CRAP was that a long show. And I think I've spent even longer editing and uploading everything >_<

Hope you guys enjoy it

Updated with the show from last night (#30). Still trying to get over how much communication we're getting from the devs. It's amazing!

Updated to Episode 32. Enjoy! It's a long one