Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Just get anti depressents like i did, i went from 15st to 12stone in a matter of weeks xD they make you not wanna eat as you feel sick so win win! xD

Quote Originally Posted by Shyzhi View Post
    Just get anti depressents like i did, i went from 15st to 12stone in a matter of weeks xD they make you not wanna eat as you feel sick so win win! xD
    I got this one pill, Oxy Elite Pro, it's a thermogenic. Not only is it an appetite suppressant, but it also raises your internal temperature so you burn more calories than you would normally. It also has a crap ton of caffeine in it, which gets you going!

---------- Post added 2012-04-13 at 01:42 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by jaelrin View Post
    There's a thing called kethosis and ketogenic diet, read about them - for example, here: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...Ketogenic-Diet

book http://www.amazon.com/Anabolic-Solut.../dp/0967989612
    See, I already knew about Ketogenic diets, and the thing is- They're not meant to be done WITHOUT carbs completely. That's a misunderstanding about this diet. A Ketogenic diet is more about fasting without carbs for like 3 days and then you refuel your carbs. (This is one of the points in the Leangains.com diets) Your links pretty much proved what I said before, because it says you go 5-6 days without carbs, then refuel. Why do you refuel? Because your body needs carbs. Because your brain can't function without carbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Demonakat View Post
    See, I already knew about Ketogenic diets, and the thing is- They're not meant to be done WITHOUT carbs completely. That's a misunderstanding about this diet. A Ketogenic diet is more about fasting without carbs for like 3 days and then you refuel your carbs. (This is one of the points in the Leangains.com diets) Your links pretty much proved what I said before, because it says you go 5-6 days without carbs, then refuel. Why do you refuel? Because your body needs carbs. Because your brain can't function without carbs.
    How I understood it - for "average" people who don't train - it's possible to use a non-cyclic ketogenic diet without carb refeed, while to training people it's something like:
    Mon-Tue-Wed you're training, and Mon-Tue-Wed-Thu-Fri you don't eat carbs, while Sat-Sun you have a carb refeed, so you replenish glycogen in your muscles and have energy to train next week, and so on.

Deleted
    I dieted for around 3 months the end of last year. I stopped eating all sugary foods (cakes, treats etc) and stopped having it my hot drinks. I cut down on large evening meals, smaller portions and ate a lot earlier rather than an hour or two before bed. A bowl of porridge for breakfast, plenty of carbs to start the day, chicken and veg for lunch and I drunk water instead of sugary juices... i was surprised how quickly the weight dropped off, lost around 2.5 stone, keep at it everyone who's dieting, you can do it

Quote Originally Posted by jaelrin View Post
    How I understood it - for "average" people who don't train - it's possible to use a non-cyclic ketogenic diet without carb refeed, while to training people it's something like:
    Mon-Tue-Wed you're training, and Mon-Tue-Wed-Thu-Fri you don't eat carbs, while Sat-Sun you have a carb refeed, so you replenish glycogen in your muscles and have energy to train next week, and so on.
    Well, you always need to cycle, otherwise you won't function. Your body CAN covert protein and fat into glucose to feed those to your brain and muscles, but not for an extended amount of time. The point of this diet is to drop weight quick. You shouldn't be on it for an extended amount of time, and you will definitely need to refuel. Worst thing about this diet is that it's not a lifestyle change, it's a simple diet for quick weight loss. You'll just balloon right back up when you get off of it, because you can't just eat protein/fat for your whole life and do carb refills like that.
    Last edited by Demonakat; 2012-04-13 at 07:08 PM.