Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    A fix could be to make Weapons able to transmorg into all sorts of weapson IE daggers into Swords and maces, Since this can allready be done for hunters bows / x-bow it shouldnt be unrealstic to hope for,

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowboy View Post
    No. Combat will not dual wield slow weapons in MoP. They will be using a dagger in off-hand, just like cata. Deadly poison is NOT the only reason combat uses a fast off hand. You forget about combat potency? And even ignoring combat potency, both lethal poisons operate on a fixed proc chance per attack so you want a fast off hand anyway (since there are no attacks that deal off hand weapon damage) for extra poison procs.
    As of what I read today, they are addressing the combat Potency issue with slow weapons...
    If they normalize poison procs, then a slow weapon in the OH suddenly starts to look very viable.

Bloodsail Admiral dicertification's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Combat Potency: Slower off-hand weapons have a proportionally higher chance to trigger Combat Potency.

edit: My bad, it was previously mentioned. Still very cool.
    Last edited by dicertification; 2012-03-29 at 06:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    they can't duel-wield swords/axes/maces.

i wonder how many people are in the same boat as me?
    New poisons proc more with slower weapons

http://www.wowdb.com/spells/35551-combat-potency - they just changed combat potency to do the same

Now all they need is to make blade flury not cleave, but make sinister strike hit with both weapons instead!

shortsword and a hidden blade are true rogue weapons

But not using a sword and dagger would make my rogues name artemis stupid.

(A) Boo freakin hoo
    (B) Why on earth do you care if your OH is a dagger?
    (C) Of course Rogues use daggers they're "thief" archetypes
    (D) If Rogues didn't use DPS daggers nobody would, they'd just remove them from the game
    (E) Rogues CAN use slow OHs in MoP so... congratulations?

TLDR: -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Anuibus View Post
    Deadly poison will not have stacks anymore, making more procs kind of irrelevant. Combat potency will also have a higher chance to proc with slow weapons. There doesn't seem to be a reason right now that a slow weapon will not be viable for combat's offhand.
    The fact that deadly poison stacks to 1 instead of 5, doesn't change anything. Because poison procs are at a fixed chance, combat rogues will STILL want a dagger in off-hand.

they should never have let rogues use axes or maces, not very stealthy weapons, if you ask me it makes no sense
    Also cant wait for the MOP nerf bat to hit you rogues =)