High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Hemo pve spec reforging gemming stating rotation yadda yadda

Just a quick simple question, what is the current hemo build for raiding, what are the stat prio's, and is there a different rotation priority or is it the same subtlety rotation?

Did some brief simulations on the matter, best spec:

http://www.wowhead.com/talent#fchoZ0hZcGcsdu0RGo:mkM - dropping a point in Quickening and going 2/3 precision is fine.

Exp > Yellow Hit > Haste >= Spell Hit > Crit > Mastery > White Hit

Same rotation as subtlety, except for the obvious change. It plays a lot smoother than backstab and it's more forgiving, it's also only about 1k behind backstab.
    Last edited by Ryme; 2012-03-27 at 11:41 PM.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Did some brief simulations on the matter, best spec:

http://www.wowhead.com/talent#fchoZ0hZcGcsdu0RGo:mkM - dropping a point in Quickening and going 2/3 precision is fine.

Exp > Yellow Hit > Haste >= Spell Hit > Crit > Mastery > White Hit

Same rotation as subtlety, except for the obvious change. It plays a lot smoother than backstab and it's more forgiving, it's also only about 1k behind backstab.
    Make sure you simed it with the right glyphs. In my gear hemo spec does a little more than backstab according to shadowcraft.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is there any merit in removing the point in Quickening to 1/3 (2/3 with 2/3 Precision, although I expect Precision to be stronger) Ruthlessness for a patchwerk fight? Or for that matter, 2/2 Initiative?
    Temple of Light-ShadowsongUS
    Get Along Gang-ShadowsongUS (Disbanded)
    ~Alanaria~:::Cyclønite:::Thelek

10+ Year Old Account
    @Maelstrom: SC fails to model the hemo glyph in a backstab spec.

@Thelek: Hello Shadowcraft. Move talents around, see if the DPS goes up or down. Easiest answer check. That said, I don't know what you're talking about. Also, no, Initiative is one of the first talents to drop. In a hemo spec on my profile, Initiative is worth 150 DPS per point out of the 48.5k DPS I should be doing. The next lowest is opportunity (same tier, same ability altered), at 193. Even elusiveness is more valuable.

@Ryme/Thelek:Quickening? In PvE sub specs?
    Last edited by Kael; 2012-03-28 at 06:33 PM.

Deleted
    quickeningi s worth the same as a boot enchant allowing you to get an extra 15 secondary stats into smething else ( or swaping 35 mastery for 50 haste) so for sub it's a posibility, i would rather have ruthlesnes tho

Yeah, why mess talents up when you can achieve the same thing w/ an enchant?