Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

More BETA invites coming soon?

So I haven't gotten an official invite but still downloaded the BETA client anyway. In the past when trying to login I wasn't able to get past the login screen. I tried to login tonight and I'm able to see BETA servers but I'm getting stuck at "Logging into game server"

Is everyone else able to see the servers?

Nope. Need to be flagged to see them.

10+ Year Old Account
    hmm i get to "Connected" >.>

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gauner1 View Post
    hmm i get to "Connected" >.>
    If you don't have a key you'll get to the retrieving server list and it will come up blank.

If you do see servers than you have a key, or the system derped and thinks you have a beta key.

Deleted
    Hm odd.

Yes i am also able to see them now.

Some days ago i was not, the realmlist was empty.

But i still have no invite, my Account isn´t flagged and i can´t connect to the servers.

Those servers are the PTR servers.

Just tried to log in and do not have a beta invite, however I am seeing servers. I think these are the regular PTR servers since when I go into my Account Support page I can actually copy a character to the PTR ...

Anasterian (US)
    Broxigar (US)
    Naralex (EU)
    Brill (EU)
    Nobundo (KR)

Screenshots I've seen of the Beta servers are Lost Isles (US), Mekkatorque (EU), etc.

I don't think another wave has been sent out quite yet. It works for me that I haven't gotten in yet, but I am really looking forward to playing the beta eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Preliatus View Post
    If you don't have a key you'll get to the retrieving server list and it will come up blank.

If you do see servers than you have a key, or the system derped and thinks you have a beta key.
    For the past week its been showing my server list BLANK. but just now its actually showing the servers. Now i dont have a beta when i check my account. but it just hangs when i actually try to to connect to any server.

SO. possibly new invites coming? will see

Deleted
    Ah yes true, the betaservers were named differently.

But still it is a change ... but most likley it has nothing to say

But odd is, that the servers seem to be populated .

Quote Originally Posted by Siduri View Post
    Just tried to log in and do not have a beta invite, however I am seeing servers. I think these are the regular PTR servers since when I go into my Account Support page I can actually copy a character to the PTR ...

Anasterian (US)
    Broxigar (US)
    Naralex (EU)
    Brill (EU)
    Nobundo (KR)

Screenshots I've seen of the Beta servers are Lost Isles (US), Mekkatorque (EU), etc.
    Yes, they are the PTR servers

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I see the PTR server list and it was blank before. I hope it means something.

Yup, I also see the PTR servers listed. Interesting, no idea what it means.

it could means Blizzard enlarge BETA to PTR servers ?! I hope..

Well, Blizz put the ptr forums back up. I think the servers are red because of an incompatible version.

I can see the realm list as well. I was able to choose a server, but I stay stuck at "connected". A while ago when I first tried logging in, I couldn't see the server list.

Likewise, my account has an authenticator on it but is not promting me for the code (Unless 1) Beta doesn't use authenticators, 2) Beta client taps onto live)

maybe there gonna use the PTR servers for beta to double the numbers of servers on beta since there wont be another big patch for live till MOP prelaunch event.

I also can get on and see the servers now. Previously I only got a blank realm list. Hm.

It's definitely odd. Hopefully it means I'll get a beta invite soon! But I know that's not going to happen. :P Likely just adding new servers, or putting their PTR servers onto the beta so there's more.. well, room.

that would be sweet if there adding these servers to the PTR AP holder hope this is a sign

Deleted
    Well...

The only big patch that might needs PTR testing is 5.0.0 ... but it is a bit early for it.

Still odd that the PTR forums are back up, like someone pointed out.