Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by frequency View Post
    Or I could enjoy Beta and WoW at my own pace and not burn out in 1 week and complain about how there is nothing to do?
    And your contribution to this thread is...?

OT: Good post OP, very well thought and organized. I hope you get the achievement.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lukyl View Post
    prety certin u cant use RAF to level new races/classes.. pretty much common sense lol.
    Deathknights, Belfs, space goats, worgens, and goblins all were, so why should Pandas be any different?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    Yes, you defiantly CANNOT use RAF to level a monk.
    I don't really think using RAF is defiant, simply a clever use of game mechanics.

You forgot the part where you have to use cheats and account sharing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekky View Post
    I don't really think using RAF is defiant, simply a clever use of game mechanics.
    I meant definitely, and I wouldn't call being cheap and using RAF a "clever" use of game mechanics.

@Woa: Pretty strange having 2 realm's first. If u keep the achievement, Blizzard needs to do something to remove this.

Its a good guide, however if someone accepts the scroll of resurrection, and buys MoP before logging in, creates a panda, and boosts it to 80, your guide won't mean all that much.

Having leveled through the new cata content a few times now the idea of RAF my monk to 80 is an enticing idea... I see contradicting statements as to whether or not it will be allowed. I plan on making either a human or dwarf monk so I am not concerned with the starting area...

Is there any definitive blue text on the ability to RAF a monk for level granting etc?

you need to get off the island so remember it is only 10 to 80 you can level boost.
    So if you want first lvl 90 monk don't play a panda.
    and if you want fist level 90 panda i don't think you want to play a melee class.

Pretty sure the 1st monk won't be a pandaren.

Quote Originally Posted by razski View Post
    Its a good guide, however if someone accepts the scroll of resurrection, and buys MoP before logging in, creates a panda, and boosts it to 80, your guide won't mean all that much.

im about 200% sure they wont allow that to happen. they arent going to allow people to skip the entire storyline of panda's, and also get realm first achievements like that, that would be stupid. the idea of the RAF scroll is to bring back a friend that doesnt play anymore, not cheat your way to an achievement in the upcoming expansion.

also, you cant RAF opposing factions, and panderan's dont pick one until lvl 10.

and lastly, RAF scroll is for CURRENT classes to be boosted, not a brand new class nobody has really played yet. the point of lvling is to get your skills/talents/etc as you lvl and figure out your class, it would be the dumbest thing ive ever heard in an mmo if they allow people to just breeze a monk to 80 without learning shit on the way.
    Last edited by rigoremortis; 2012-03-28 at 06:27 PM.

RAF will work scroll will work if you can still do it. repetable quest wont give any exp and sadly boost grinding is the only we to go ether a bugged spawn or having help.

Quote Originally Posted by frequency View Post
    Or I could enjoy Beta and WoW at my own pace and not burn out in 1 week and complain about how there is nothing to do?
    Why do people feel the need to make posts like this?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd think if you want a realm first monk, you would go with a more familiar race (like say human) and get the guild/raf boost earlier. Unless you're going for realm first pandaren over the achievement for the monk.

I thought they removed realm first classes/race due to people doing ridiculously unhealth things to achieve them

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylreick View Post
    I'd think if you want a realm first monk, you would go with a more familiar race (like say human) and get the guild/raf boost earlier. Unless you're going for realm first pandaren over the achievement for the monk.
    Either would be fine with me, and besides if im not the fastest, I'll still want to be quick, Im contempt on playing a monk this expansion, I'm sick to death of my mage![COLOR="red"]

Either would be fine with me, and besides if im not the fastest, I'll still want to be quick, Im contempt on playing a monk this expansion, I'm sick to death of my mage!
    Last edited by mmoc6393b07edb; 2012-03-28 at 06:37 PM.

He also forgot about the use of a dread pirate ring for another 5% xp.

Catheter, colostomy bag,IV with nourishment. with these 3 things you could sit in one spot for a couple days with only the risk of blood clots in the legs. employ an electric shock exercise belt to reduce that risk. Like one of these
    http://www.amazon.com/AB-Sonic-Elect.../dp/B000MVKVBA

Quote Originally Posted by General_Typhus View Post
    I thought they removed realm first classes/race due to people doing ridiculously unhealth things to achieve them
    They removed the titles that were going to go with it because people were going to do unhealthy things to get them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by General_Typhus View Post
    They removed all the titles associated with them, and they never made launch but the actual acheivement has remained