Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    I know there's a macro for vendoring all grey items in your inventory. Might want to add that in.
    Oh yeah, get a vendor mount on your main account (since it'll be account wide) so you can vendor stuffs as you ride around in between quests.

Also, RAF was never disabled for wrath and cata, it just didn't work past level 60

During wrath, I had a friend that got 2 levels from 58 to 60 on his DK after he finished the starting quests, and there was no new class during cata.

Mind you that there was no race change till middle of wrath, and race realm firsts weren't implemented for 85 and 90, just class firsts, which also renders all paid services useless.

Besides, even if you can't use RAF from 1X~80, you can still have a friend take you on their passenger flying mount and help you kill quest mobs.

There will never be a 'fair' gaming when people have friends.

Lastly, might want to pile up level 80 cata greens/blues on the last minute list to speed things up by a lot.
    Last edited by cywang86; 2012-07-23 at 05:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra6 View Post
    Maybe a bit off topic but, why do people drink Mt.Dew to stay up? Plain coffee has more caffeine and no sugar. Coffee for caffeine, water to try and counter balance the diuretic properties of it.

Just a thought. I feel disgusting after drinking a bunch of soda. I don't know how you guys do it.

For me i burn't my throat drinking something hot when i was quite young and now most hot drink's make me gag - either way i can't stand the taste of coffee anyway. :<

Mt.Dew dont have coffein in it in finland i think. So that wouldnt help me, pure energy drink ftw

I will not be going for that achieve.. lol

So if we all follow this guide we all will be realm 1st. YAY

Trying that with 30 people on my server. Expecting 29 (maybe someone needs a toilet break) realm firsts.

So maybe I'm wrong about this. But 80x Adventurer's Journals. WoWhead says it has 1 hour cooldown and it cant be used above lvl 85. You expecting it to take 80 hours for 10 levels(75 is the required lvl for use)?

Quote Originally Posted by MudKippz View Post
    So maybe I'm wrong about this. But 80x Adventurer's Journals. WoWhead says it has 1 hour cooldown and it cant be used above lvl 85. You expecting it to take 80 hours for 10 levels(75 is the required lvl for use)?

dude... you have to be prepared ....

Quote Originally Posted by redcisse09 View Post
    Deathknights, Belfs, space goats, worgens, and goblins all were, so why should Pandas be any different?
    Realm First achievements weren't around until Wrath of the Lich King and RAF was not around at the launch of BC. RAF was not disabled for Death Knights but you could only grant levels up to level 60 at the launch of Wrath so all you got was 5 free levels. It also was not disabled for Goblins and Worgens but there was no Realm First 85 for races, only classes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does it worth doing all the Panda Island and wasting roughly 1 hour doing them?
    Isn't better just doing one Orc Monk for exemple and instantly give him 80 levels?

It'll put you infront of everyone 1 hour and you can transfer it after level 90 is accomplished :P
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

Quote Originally Posted by rigoremortis View Post
    im about 200% sure they wont allow that to happen. they arent going to allow people to skip the entire storyline of panda's, and also get realm first achievements like that, that would be stupid. the idea of the RAF scroll is to bring back a friend that doesnt play anymore, not cheat your way to an achievement in the upcoming expansion.

also, you cant RAF opposing factions, and panderan's dont pick one until lvl 10.

and lastly, RAF scroll is for CURRENT classes to be boosted, not a brand new class nobody has really played yet. the point of lvling is to get your skills/talents/etc as you lvl and figure out your class, it would be the dumbest thing ive ever heard in an mmo if they allow people to just breeze a monk to 80 without learning shit on the way.
    Lol how wrong are you...

us(dot)battle(dot)net/wow/en/forum/topic/6293820089?page=1

and also will not be excluded from achievement =)

Sorry cant pst links yet =(