Deleted

Holypala/Unholy DK - Can anyone help us?

Hi, im currently playing a Holy Paladin with my friend whos a Unholy DK. The DK is well geared and i just dinged so im currently at about 2500res but thats not what im here to talk about.

Our problem in arena in 2s is that we cant win vs disc priests + almost any dps or rshamans + almost any dps.

Im not gonna lie we arent the best but we just want to improve.

The big question is also, what is our comp supposed to do. What is so good with the UDK and HPala?
    Cause we dont have very much cc and we cant seem to kill the disc priests/rshamans even with a strangulate followed up with HoJ.

Ive been trying to find movies/guides but they are very outdated.

So all the help we can get is most welcome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Get a third person and stop messing with 2s. You lack an offensive dispel, so you will probably never be able to kill a disc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE

As an unholy DK I can solo just about any healer.

Some take more time than others however, priests are by far the easiest.

Telling your DK to pop his trinket/gargoyle/frenzy + Empowered Rune Weapon
    Spam necrotic while the priest is in a HoJ and after strangulate/pet stun he will be so behind in healing its GG.

Get more gear! farm BGs with your hpal and get to know each other and how they play. It really doesn't take that long to get a full set of ruthless.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Disc can inner will the strang, trinket the HoJ and pain suppression the ghoul stun.

He's not just gonna sit there and take it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE

HoJ and ghoul stun are both on a 1 min CD.

Throughout the fight if your stacking necrotic as high as possible the priest will die.

Top rated DK's can solo top rated Priests, that's just how the classes are right now.

Deleted
    What about the priest's buddy, lets take a rogue since thats popular. when the priest is in need for some peels the rogue can slow/stun you untill the NS debuff falls off? im having the same problems as the topic owner. i think playing with a holy pala doesnt offer enoughs. (im not the best dk either obviously)

Necrotic Strike 4 times. Empower Rune Weapon. Necrotic some more.

Collect points.

(I play a frost DK, unholy's got it good for priest ganking)
    Last edited by creamo42; 2012-03-30 at 11:20 AM. Reason: so i dont get infracted!