Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by scelero View Post
    previewed through unofficial means

Grats on emulating your own private server. Keep your sandboxing to yourself. If Blizzard wanted you in there, they'd give you access to it. Why don't you take this and watch it on GM Island.
    Really? Blizzard allows MMO-Champion to do this. If they wanted it down, they'd need only ask and Boubouille would comply. This was an issue settled a long time ago, grats on living under a rock for the last couple of years.

Quote Originally Posted by GroshanBlackhand View Post
    If the dungeons look this good just imagine how awesome the raids are going to look though. Thats how I see it.
    Scroll down the front page and check them out - they've already been previewed.

Deleted
    WoW, awesome dungeons! This Xpac is definitely looking great

Woah! These are awesome

iit would be a shame for blizz to disapoint on the bosses end as this stuff is awsome

So beautiful. I can feel the culture and love in these dungeons. Seriously, someone needs to give the person in charge of dungeon designs a cookie!

I wonder who the one guy is who painstakingly went through every one of the videos for the sole purpose of disliking them... that's just sad

These look great, although i would love to see a daylight version

15+ Year Old Account
    Why does every video always say "Those are very early versions of the raids, previewed through unofficial means. This is absolutely not representative of the final version, it's just a preview." o.O Think everyone can see if it's a final version or not when there's no floors or even npcs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Why does every video always say "Those are very early versions of the raids, previewed through unofficial means. This is absolutely not representative of the final version, it's just a preview." o.O Think everyone can see if it's a final version or not when there's no floors or even npcs.
    You must be new here.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorgonnash&cn=Pirnocos

10+ Year Old Account
    The videos are good quality, but I think they could've been even better to watch if they had some Pandaria music to go with it. Thanks for putting them together anyway, though.

Edit:
    Originally Posted by Sapperwix (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    The Beta Realms are currently down for maintenance, this thread will be updated once there is more information.
    Last edited by Alayea; 2012-03-28 at 11:53 PM.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    We just had a thread that basically consisted of 116+ pages of Annual Pass users being butthurt because they didn't get beta access yet while ignoring the actual, factual terms of the one-year binding contract they signed.

Don't make any assumptions that your average forum user has an intellectual capacity beyond that of a squirrrel, let alone anything even remotely assembling common sense, or you will be sorely disappointed.
    This is my signature. You will now remember me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekosom View Post
    Really? Blizzard allows MMO-Champion to do this. If they wanted it down, they'd need only ask and Boubouille would comply. This was an issue settled a long time ago, grats on living under a rock for the last couple of years.
    that's the problem. While Bibi is posting videos from sandbox and is being treated like best friend by Blizzard, while official fansites are being shat on and if they did something like this the backlash from Blizz would be brutal....

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought the Great Wall was erected by the Pandaren, but the Mogu statues suggest otherwise. Or the Pandaren were enslaved and used as labor at the time. Unexpected revelation.

10+ Year Old Account
    AMFG these look amazing can't WAIT to get in there and start pwning some mobs

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by scelero View Post
    previewed through unofficial means

Grats on emulating your own private server. Keep your sandboxing to yourself. If Blizzard wanted you in there, they'd give you access to it. Why don't you take this and watch it on GM Island.
    It never fails, someone always has to cry about the dumbest shit.

Nice social skills there, bud.

Visually everything looks great in MoP and I'm not surprised seeing as the Goblin area was really well done. It's everything else. Game play wise that I am waiting for.

I am glad it's not just 1 big room after another, but also has hallways and corridors. It makes it feel more like a Legend of Zelda temple rather than old Warcraft crap.

Now for Blizzard to make 1-5 man raids that ARE Legend of Zelda temples!
    "It's clear this is another bash Apple thread. Such things are not conducive to a good discussion."

WRONG! Those are the BEST discussions!

Quote Originally Posted by krastos66 View Post
    a lot of stuff from beta but still no inv for annual pass holders what a surprice
    You mean no invite for you. People have been getting invited since the first day.

OT: It's kinda awesome to see this stuff in its early stages. I can't wait to see how Mogu'shan Palace will look like when it's finished.

After watching all these videos I feel compelled to rejoin wow, at least for tier 1 of MoP as part-time player. The raids and dungeons look AMAZING! I'm pretty sure the areas are as good as the raids/dungeons. I was in Cata beta, but didn't really feel it to be anything special and due to real-life taking over I quit after WotLK. But MoP feels different. It feels... special, even though it's the most lighthearted expansion so far. I guess that's the reason why MoP feels so refreshing. It's a different approach.

After seeing badass/dark/horror expansion after expansion (all three TBC, WotLK, Cata are very dark, even Vanilla is very dark), it's great to see a different setting. The art is special. It's Ulduar level art and Ulduar art is some of the most awesome, unique and attractive art I have seen not just in a video game but overall in life.

You visited Ulduar just to see the art. Both Ulduar dungeons became extremely easy later on in WotLK but you still visited them because they were fun and the environment was refreshing. MoP looks to be the same. Great job Blizzard!