Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Anyone notice that the guy saying 'Easy' is always the one who was carried. By far the worst member. Always.

It honestly annoys me. I get annoyed when people lose and say 'BG', I get annoyed when people win and feel the need to act like douchebags. I mean, seriously, you won, why do you feel the need to be like that?

If any of you have played Starcraft, you'll know about 'More GG, more skill'. Bad manners just proves you're awful.

As an aside, anyone who says 'Lucker' I'd put in the same boat. If someone gets away on 5 health, that's perfect timing and a great engage, not luck. People who say 'Lucker', 'noob', 'easy' ect, are always awful players.

Edit: Actually I forgot the COME 1v1 ME NOOBS people. They are always the worst players that have ever existed, and don't seem to get that LoL is a team game, want 1v1? Wrong game bro.
    Last edited by Darkdruidelf; 2012-04-11 at 02:25 PM.
    Cho’Gall: Cairne Bloodhoof is dead? Did we kill him?
    Deathwing: No. The Grimtotems weakened him with poison, and then Garrosh accidentally hacked him to death with an axe during a heated political discussion.
    Cho’Gall: How do you accidentally kill someone with an axe?

That's the curse of playing competetive games like LoL, the gaming industry today lives on competetive games, which sadly creates many competetive and arrogant gamers in turn. I hate how gaming today have turned into a sport and not a way of entertaining yourself anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by wariofan1 View Post
    That's the curse of playing competetive games like LoL, the gaming industry today lives on competetive games, which sadly creates many competetive and arrogant gamers in turn. I hate how gaming today have turned into a sport and not a way of entertaining yourself anymore.
    I disagree, I love the competitive aspect, but competition is no excuse for rudeness.

In sport I hate people who are rude and disrespectful (talking to you, Rampage), and its the same ingame. Respect and humility are always good traits to have in all aspects of life.

That said, the bad manners has got a lot worse over the past few weeks due to the school holidays, usually (if you play at odd hours like me), its not too bad.
    Cho’Gall: Cairne Bloodhoof is dead? Did we kill him?
    Deathwing: No. The Grimtotems weakened him with poison, and then Garrosh accidentally hacked him to death with an axe during a heated political discussion.
    Cho’Gall: How do you accidentally kill someone with an axe?

to all those who do this, your not the best, the actual pro players would destroy you...and guess what...when they do they wont rub it in your face.

1. they are more mature than you
    2. they have great sportsmanship
    and 3. when they lose, they know why they lost, when they win they know why they win. they dont have to reiterate the whole thing

point is. you may be good, but your not amazing, so dont talk as if your the best in the world

look at the sports of mixed martial arts, you see these people like BJ penn and kimbo and tito ortiz get cocky and say they're the d that best in the world, when they get their ass whupped 50% of the goddamn time. now people like evans who has only lost 1 match ever, and the japanese guy that beat him, who is undefeated....they NEVER talk shit, take an example and stop being immature and idiotic

Quote Originally Posted by cherb View Post
    Said this literally hundreds of times, never even received a warning for it. People just need thicker skin. If it really bothers you that much, the internet isn't for you.
    Fixed. Pic VERY related.

Deleted
    Report them. In the official forums its said that most of them ban those people in the council. That is fine.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think what makes me the most annoyed is people on my own team BM'ing during games. An example would be a game I played earlier where I was Morgana mid and a Kayle was all over the place. I flashed into Veigar, popped my R, when Veigar was stunned I popped my W, and then my Q to stun him in the DoT pool. As he was in the pool Kayle ran in and ignited Veigar. I was standing and autoshooting him and I got the kill. Kayle starts screaming KS and calling me a noob and a f*g. I don't think I've ever given a crap if someone assists on a kill. 2 teammates getting gold is better than 1. I went 4/2/16 in that game and we rolled them, the whole time our Kayle was qq'ing everytime someone got a kill over him. I made a joke that Morgana KS Kayle was appropriate lore wise, but he didn't get it. I just hate people Bm'ing their own team while winning a game. It's so annoying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ya its just the nature of people I think and the fact that there is really no consequences for their actions...

My absolute favorite (sarcasm) people to play with are those who are report happy.

(1) There is always ONE asshole on either team who deems themselves team captain, and dictate how you should be playing... and heaven help you if THEY die... because regardless of the situation the other members of the team are going to get blamed for it

(2) Solo players/partially made pre-mades - There is always someone who does their own thing, doesn't really communicate with the team, pops in just long enough to KS, and will leave your ass solo, when you thought he was gonna have your back for the push. The partially pre-mades function the same way... both only self serving to themselves usually a Yi, or Tryn

(3) The pot calling the kettle black... this guy probably has died to towers, minions, and monsters. AFK a lot never really contributing anywhere, half assed in lane, half assed junglin... and pops into a champion conflict long enough to either get killed or get to low hp... and not really contribute at all

(4) Luck of the draw... sometimes you just play with people who are just bad... thats matchmaking for you... they aren't AFK, they aren't INTENTIONALLY feeding, they just aren't very good. Sometimes the team players as well as champs don't mesh well... no big take the loss and move on. Sometimes these people end up looking like poor performers because those that "appear" to be good players really aren't team players at all, and are quite often leaving them to get rocked because they are too busy serving themselves

(5) Free to play... I hate the F2P champs of the week... HATE THEM, HATE THEM, HATE THEM. On the one hand its nice if you want a chance to try a champ out before buying it. On the other hand it really sucks for your teammates when you have had ZERO interest in playing them, have never looked at their abilities, and up until it was F2P and you were on MY team did you choose to select that champ... your teammates aren't there to carry you... CONTRIBUTE! Something you can do with a F2P champ but most of you choose the F2P and immediately chalk it up to a mulligan.
    [On a side note I think it would be far more effective, if say you earned a F2P token for every 10 matches (regardless of win or loss) and each token would allow you to play a champ of choice for 1 game.]

I think I got a little off topic... maybe I should have made my own thread to rant in... but I think it all goes to the behavior of players, who just don't grasp the concept that they are playing a multiplayer game (which means other people) and these people really have no business playing with others ever...

Quote Originally Posted by Khalador View Post
    I think what makes me the most annoyed is people on my own team BM'ing during games. An example would be a game I played earlier where I was Morgana mid and a Kayle was all over the place. I flashed into Veigar, popped my R, when Veigar was stunned I popped my W, and then my Q to stun him in the DoT pool. As he was in the pool Kayle ran in and ignited Veigar. I was standing and autoshooting him and I got the kill. Kayle starts screaming KS and calling me a noob and a f*g. I don't think I've ever given a crap if someone assists on a kill. 2 teammates getting gold is better than 1. I went 4/2/16 in that game and we rolled them, the whole time our Kayle was qq'ing everytime someone got a kill over him. I made a joke that Morgana KS Kayle was appropriate lore wise, but he didn't get it. I just hate people Bm'ing their own team while winning a game. It's so annoying.
    Maybe it's because me and my friend started playing LoL more often recently, but I've seen a lot of this lately. Rudeness and GG within the first couple minutes cause someone on our team died first. Nothing was worse when their graves had like 4 kills and everyone was screaming OMG you guys fed him so much. We won the match but god that was annoying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meteos View Post
    Maybe it's because me and my friend started playing LoL more often recently, but I've seen a lot of this lately. Rudeness and GG within the first couple minutes cause someone on our team died first. Nothing was worse when their graves had like 4 kills and everyone was screaming OMG you guys fed him so much. We won the match but god that was annoying.
    On a side note... I think the obligatory GG... is super annoying.

That or the beginning GL:HF... to me its just aggravating.

Only noobs trash talk.

See what I did thurr <3
    l'alurl gol zhah elghinyrr gol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Brown Eye View Post
    On a side note... I think the obligatory GG... is super annoying.

That or the beginning GL:HF... to me its just aggravating.
    Why? Does it just seem too "automatic", or just plain sarcastic? 'cause then I can understand that very well.

But yeah, "gg noobs" and "gg easy" comments are EXTREMELY annoying to me. I just... WHY?!
    Usually, I tell the other team they did well, especially if they didn't add any snarky comments, or were just good people.

Was actually gonna say a Katarina did well in a game earlier, when she was yelling her throat off on Gragas for not being close enough to "blink" on. *shrug*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cherb View Post
    Said this literally hundreds of times, never even received a warning for it. People just need thicker skin. If it really bothers you that much, this isn't the genre for you.
    Take solace in the fact, that I report every douchebag that does this, and see plenty of them in the tribunal.

I've also noticed the scrubs crying "Easy" or "BG" are the same ones that have had to be carried through the game.

I always end matches with a "GG wp" regardless of win/loss. It's respect. More people need it.

I think "trashtalking" is fine, as long as you dont put personal insult into it, for example, someone killed me (shyva) i got 2 kills on him in return, and did a /all payback, from shyva with love *kisskiss*

or commenting on ganks gone wrong (you know, the kind of gank wich ends up with the ganking team getting aced)

about the beggining and ending of matches, i tend to say nothing for match start, IF someone else says GL HF or something, i reply to it, shure, but i dont feel the need
    to say it every game, GG in the end is mandatory, at last thats how I see it, but ok, sometimes a BG will do aswell, if one team had AFKer or quitter, then its not really a Good Game, but rather a Bad Game, because it was most likely pointless from the beginning.

I give tips to players at the end. They usually do not take it well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    Take solace in the fact, that I report every douchebag that does this, and see plenty of them in the tribunal.

I've also noticed the scrubs crying "Easy" or "BG" are the same ones that have had to be carried through the game.

I always end matches with a "GG wp" regardless of win/loss. It's respect. More people need it.
    I'll say BG at times. But only if it's been a very lop-sided match due to a DC somewhere. I'll make sure to add it's specifically about that DC or Ragequit. 4v5 rarely is a good match and if it is, one team's been doing something wrong.

Deleted
    My housemate told me off for saying "bg" at the end of a game once, but he seems to just auto type "gg" irrespective of anything, whereas I'm a bit more honest even if I was on the winning team.

If its been a bg, then I'll say so (normally adding why), 4v5 or a 1 sided stomp is almost never a gg. Quite often we should have lost but we won because they were only 4, and at the end I'll say "shame about the 4v5 =/" or something along those lines.

Quote Originally Posted by levandor View Post
    I think "trashtalking" is fine, as long as you dont put personal insult into it, for example, someone killed me (shyva) i got 2 kills on him in return, and did a /all payback, from shyva with love *kisskiss*

or commenting on ganks gone wrong (you know, the kind of gank wich ends up with the ganking team getting aced)
    Those are fine, as long as you don't say anything intentionally snide, vile or rude. Friendly banter should be perfectly fine.

It's when people are rude on purpose, and get cocky when they've obviously had the scales tipped in their favor, that I get a bit angered.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only time its really unacceptable to trash talk the other team is if you're winning because it was a 4v5 or something. If you do that you're a massive asshole who won because the other team basically forfeit.

10+ Year Old Account
    A cornfield by a raceway with a tornado flying through (Indiana)
    Yea, people seem very annoying to talk to sometimes, or they are so srs business they you can just feel the hatred and don't want to say anything.

And Diety forbid you are learning how to play, even on Beginner Bots. I have never seen people so angry at life while winning by a wide margin at the same time.

My second day playing I was on Annie and saved someone running away by using stun + aoe conal. They had like 3 levels on me and I thought it was worth it (I died). That particular toon turned around and b*tched at me, "You are so f*cking horrible for even attacking". I was like "...what?" Thankfully that is rare, most have been quite grateful when I do similar for them.

Oh, and I LOVE that random person who will complain about you KSing against bots when we are teaming up on them and its 1-2 of them vs 3-4 of us. Yea, that was totally "your kill" when we all took em from full to zero in 3-4 secs. -_-

I can only imagine the PvP matches. Sometimes it's so unbelievable I actually lol about it later, but at the moment my eyes just bug out for a sec then I go back to playing.
    Last edited by Kenai; 2012-04-12 at 05:58 PM.
    Light or darkness...which are you blinded by?