Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Dk will definetely be able to solo this once they fix strike damage %. Considering I barely need a healer on normal now, it will be a complete joke in MoP

Quote Originally Posted by clavarnway View Post
    When such a claim has been made, as they say... "video or GTFO" ;p
    Pretty sure he did it during the Day of the Seal(aka the day where Seals of Command/Seal of Truth/Seal of Righteousness/Seal of Justice were bugged to procc of themselves).

A DK should be able to survive it without issues, the biggest problem(like with LK, apparently) would be the DPS needed.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well noone here has -any- idea at all, you dont know what sort of health people will have, or what sort of DPS, if its anything like the jump from Wrath to Cata then yes, without a shadow of a doubt it wil be as easy as stockades

Only time will tell, if they scale numbers like crazy again easily, if they try to tone it down abit, then maybe:P

Quote Originally Posted by sarasun View Post
    400k will probably be survivable without any CD in MoP. As far as i know, the third won't hit harder than the second.
    I'm pretty sure you're right about that one, the Impale debuff doesn't stack, it just adds a 2nd debuff to you. The first debuff runs out ~5-10 seconds after the 2nd Impale hits.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Halion was the end game boss in WOTLK, not Lich King. Though they have both been soloed now. DKs both times :c So yarp, DW should definitely be soloable too.
    Yes, but. Margin in gear between wotlk and cata is massive. An extra 150k+ health for someone as geared as mione. I dont think the margin will be as big in MOP.

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    can't dodge it. also people seem to forget that impale adds a stacking debuff that increases impale damage by 100% so the second one will hit for 800k before any reduction

burning or hemorrhage? both have a stacking debuff and while you can aoe the hemorrhage ones you have to single target the burning ones which takes a bit of time if you're doing it by yourself

having all 3 hit you will do a lot of damage, hopefully you can kill them beforehand. don't target pets to my knowledge

pretty sure it applies to pets otherwise people would have been cheesing it already with pets
    On 10man normal its 260k before the Power of the Aspects or whatever debuff/Impale debuff. And as I said, Impale debuff doesnt stack, it just adds another debuff.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    Yes, but. Margin in gear between wotlk and cata is massive. An extra 150k+ health for someone as geared as mione. I dont think the margin will be as big in MOP.
    Have you not seen the stats on the items from the first dungeons on heroic? Currently they have twice the stam/str on them. Sure at the start of MoP you won't be soloing it but I wouldn't bet against at the end of MoP it being soloed.

I hope it will be soloable. Even when I won't achieve that I'd like to see it how I saw the news about LK first solo (DK) and first non DK solo (Hunter).

But I imagine that (let's take DK for example here):
    Proud DK stands and fights evil itself - Deathwing. After long, brave and heroic fight he is finally defeated. Combine power of the remaining Aspects blast Neltharion's body into pieces.

Loot:
    - Bow
    - Spirit trinket
    - Rogue dagger x2...

Quote Originally Posted by Jpp View Post
    MoP dk can probably survive cataclysm with AMS and some other cds, if I remember right it's only like 10M or 1M dmg
    edit: just checked it and it's about 1.5M fire dmg so dk can 100% sure survive it unless there's some instant kill thing added to it
    I'm pretty sure Cataclysm kills the world, so you might survive, but there wouldnt be anything to stand on anymore.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Maerran View Post
    Ret paladins could solo everything for one day so give up oblivious people.
    Rets were pulling some pretty stupid DPS figures during the bug, but they don't have anything like the damage mitigation or self healing to solo any of the heroic DS bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post
    No. Impale cooldown is pretty harsh, as are the hemorraging bloods without a Buck ton of AoE. The bolt will be murder once Noz goes down and the blistering tentacles are ridiculous, even with a full group.

Assuming you somehow survive to P2, the fragments will pump you so full of shrapnel, you probably won't be able to get him down fast enough.
    I say that you should never say something is not soloable so long as those death knights are running around... People said the Lich King was not soloable and look at that.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I thought it might be relevant to reactivate this thread, because Madness HAS been soloed!!!

Deleted
    It won't be possible. You are asking for a single player to kill multiple stuff at the same time and fast, that will be impossible and the damage from the fight will be unbarable for only 1 character, even if he can autoheal himself he will loose a lot of DPS by doing so and thus he will loose time to kill all fast.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    It won't be possible. You are asking for a single player to kill multiple stuff at the same time and fast, that will be impossible and the damage from the fight will be unbarable for only 1 character, even if he can autoheal himself he will loose a lot of DPS by doing so and thus he will loose time to kill all fast.
    Didn't you read the post above you? lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lightgil View Post
    I would expect that people would be able to solo it within MOP. Also be able to solo some of the bosses on heroic like mor.
    iirc Mione nearly solo'd Morchok near the end of Cata.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Halion was the end game boss in WOTLK, not Lich King. Though they have both been soloed now. DKs both times :c So yarp, DW should definitely be soloable too.
    Halion was the end game boss? Please leave these forums and never return.

I'm pretty sure you can solo DW on 10m normal right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sighz View Post
    Mionelol has soloed Madness - here's the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4bJL...tncTVw&index=1
    I thought the timing for this was hilariously on cue.
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream