Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Talent called Emancipation. Check it out.

OT: I transfered my Ret pally over, and for the first time since the start of Wrath actually LOVE playing it.

The rotation is so much more fun, and much more stable. Reliable HP generation, with the ability to store 2 "overflow" HP has made for a very solid playing experience for me thus fair.

At the moment just smashing out dungeons and quests I feel like unless they completely neuter our damage before release we shall be in a fairly good place for PvE and PvP come MoP.

---------- Post added 2012-04-08 at 10:26 PM ----------

That is what our Wings are for, a CD which makes our Execute not just an Execute anymore.
    Feel about the same as you, the problem is pvp is hard to gauge. Anyone in pvp gear cannot be killed by anyone. Dueling people in pve gear is fun tho, beside demo lock, all the pve geared premade and people are like 4 shotable. PVP gear is bugged or something like literally mages crit me for 2k and i crit them back for 3k at most. Kinda of ridiculous and boring, on top of everyone (even hunter) self healing for a shit load. Im dueling rogues with leeching poison and both our hp doesent drop under 95%. Only class that i can currently kill are mages, takes forever but they got the least healing. Also pets are bugged, low hp and no resil. Even demo lock improved pets i can nearly one shot with my warrior dragons roar.

PvP is not in a state where we can really predict anything at this point, until they fix damage its like a super draw from every classes lol or it was their way to achieve balance, no one can die unless focus fired by 10 players!!!
    Last edited by minteK917; 2012-04-08 at 10:10 PM.