Deleted
    Warwick mid isn't that bad. I know Gman bob used to play it a lot. It's no more different than playing Yorick/Lee Sin mid. AD LeBlanc however :/

Deleted
    I'm the only one who thinks teemo needs a huge fucking nerf on toxic shot ? it deals way too fucking much dmg that it makes teemo as easy to play champ that takes no skills..
    just auto attack with toxic shot and win top vs all.. you get ganked?? no prob freewards and 5000000000056149658469 ms because of his passive and spell..

fucking no skill champioN!

Deleted
    I'm glad I don't play this game. Looks like all it does is make people angry >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brasco View Post
    I'm glad I don't play this game. Looks like all it does is make people angry >.>
    You are in a thread about people having bad time while playing game and venting here. What do you expect?

On a side note: look at dota forums, they are full of rage -.-

Just played as wukong on duo top (nidalee refused to go support on bot line, so we had trist solo bot). Ended up with zero kills on line, nida stole all of them with spear while i was diving into tower.
    Tristana had 13 creeps kills at 17 minute, kassa-mid was flaming about us being noobs (he had 0/6/1 at 17m), he lost lane to brand.
    Leona-jungle left game after dying on blue twice. Usual normal game. But it was fun to look at kassadin swearing in [All] chat and enemy team suggested to report him for flaming. So if anyone will see kassadin reported by ~9 players and with 0/6/1 score, please PM me with your verdict
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Well you have entered the "need to vent" thread, if the name isn't a giveaway that people will be angry in this thread then I am not sure what will

You could make this thread for pretty much any game (especially for pvp) and get the same results.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    No naming and shaming guys. If your gonna post images, blackout the names.
    If people can seriously be arsed to blackout names then they must've been really mad.
    Only if you're a rager, bad players just entertain me.

All PvP-oriented games makes people angry.

It's just how humans are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Seems like someone needs to clear half the thread's pictures. ^.^
    It's always been a rule, right in the first post. I've been neglecting this thread since I haven't had much reason to rage till recently, but I'll be paying more attention from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    I disagree because I have never experienced anger towards anybody in LoL or at the game itself. I enjoy every game I play.
    Yeah, but you use logic. There are a lot of people who don't.

Masochists. Or just plain stubbornness.

Just saying man, sometimes your personal feelings can severely weaken your ability to think logically. I know it's like that for me.

Hell, the game I just had was like that. It was such a bullshit match.

First off, their Riven top had some psycho health regen whenever she got low (I'm assuming it's the mastery in the top of the Defense tree), but Christ, the Vladimir who was against her couldn't kill her because she would just run and pretend to be Garen.

Second, their Xin Zhao was EVERYWHERE at once. Literally. I mean, I swear I saw him in bot, where he apparently just charged through a wall and violated someone. I decided to go help top (since there was no chance to help in bot), then suddenly he's there too. Jesus. Then he's in our jungle, and suddenly in theirs in like 2 seconds. Not joking.

Was such a "WTF" match.

Deleted
    People: BAN JAX THE FUCK OUT. GOD.

Oh. And when you play Irelia and Akali, jump on the fucking Graves who's frozen solid in a Sejuani ultimate you dumb shit.

I'm down 300 elo because of idiots and shitbreaks like these. Good fucking god.
    Last edited by mmocfaf6580671; 2012-12-15 at 09:25 PM.

You have to be kidding me.

Played a very good bot lane, and we are doing ok / winning in all lanes.

Then my carry starts mouthing off about everyone elses mistakes (even after walking into the most obvious bait that I told him twice was there 2 mins before), and not exactly being 2K elo material himself

Mid and jungle take it up and all 3 spend the next 20 mins going balls to the wall flame-hard on each other to the point of not playing, just standing about typing. I tryed everything to calm them down, but in the end could do nothing to stop them sabotaging themselves into a loss through idiotic flaming. WE WERE WINNING - thats the part that kills me. When will people learn to just shut the fuck up and play, not spend 10 mins typing then flame each other when you obviously lose because they are killing baron while they are spamming insults.

This was in ranked, I mean really, why the fack would you want to spend so much time typing in ranked you lose a game. Was it really worth it random 3 idiots I ask you, to defend you epeen to two other idiots you will never see again?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hnnng.
    Played a game last night, I had a Blitz support with me, we were up against Ashe/Volibear.
    Ashe would stand out in the open, and so would Voli, but our blitz would ONLY go for Voli. The second he gets grabbed, voli flips him and slows him, and there's ashe right behind him so blitz always ends up dead, he feeds a few kills this way before finally figuring out maybe Voli isn't a great grab target.
    Then comes teamfight time, every single fight, he grabs the enemy team's Singed.

Note to self: playing with randoms on a Saturday evening/night is a no-no. So many idiots...

Crap sake, Gragas, if you're sitting at school, on a Saturday, which has bad 'net, DON'T QUEUE YOU NINCOMPOOP!

Well I probably got reported for this game. This also shows why the tribunal is a bad idea. Yes I used bad language in it, but anyone who could watch the game would see why. But the report will end in a punish.

Champ select. Guy chooses jungle Darius, I choose Udyr top. 10 secs to game start he suggests we switch cause they have singed top. I say ok, change runes and masteries for Jungle udyr, he doesn't change. 3 seconds to game start he says nvm ill jungle. Well I'm stuck with these runes and masteries. Game starts, he heads top(with smite), I ask if he is going top he says "U NOOB JUNGLE". Bot lane is winning, and my mid Galio vs their Kat is losing. So I'm camping mid, he died twice in 5 mins. Top starts yelling at me to gank calling me a noob every 10 secs. Darius builds MAw of Mal first, then Hydra. We keep losing team battle cause my team keeps focusing Singed while the enemy carries focus me, while I try to kill the carries. Galio never ults more then one person, and every time one of us die, the other 3 run away. Mostly leaving me to die. Darius does get his turret, and begins to counter jungle me. Including smiting w/e buff monster is currently being killed. Blue for Galio and Red for our ADC. Taking the buffs.
    Last edited by Pandragon; 2012-12-16 at 07:23 AM.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Deleted
    3 games that were easy wins...blown yesterday because no one wants to play protect the ADC...I win bot hard...5-8 kills each time....other lanes don't really win or lose...kinda drawn out...teamfights start, I get jumped on straight away, while they focus their tank...no peels, jeejee.

nvm we won that by some freaking miracle.
    Last edited by Pandragon; 2012-12-16 at 09:19 AM.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    I lock in as ashe we get a Yi jungle, malph top and nid mid. The last guy locks in Wukong goes top so malph has to support. Malph doesnt get a ward the whole 20min takes 60 of my cs and doesnt say anything. Stayed in spawn and spammed wards.

Edit: I forgot to mention that the jungle yi was 1-5 7 min into the game and malph was 1-4. I was down 30cs because malph stole them.
    Last edited by zerocoolhack; 2012-12-16 at 10:06 AM.

Deleted
    No, Taric jungle does not work in ranked. No, you're coming at level 2 while I'm 1 while their Jayce is at his tower and you stun him is NOT a gank...fucking monkies in this game..I swear..