Deleted
    Man, I cannot catch a break these days. 250 elo lost in the past 4 days because of leavers, ragers and idiots. So many who's left, so many who's gone afk because of someone flaming them.... Why do I even bother with solo queue, honestly.....

Gone from +20 win/loss to -6 win/loss. realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Deleted
    Feel like cutting my wrists when i see someone picking teemo and think they'll help the team in some way other than to blind a selected few in top lane.

Wow, just had the best plays on bot lane, first bloods nearly every game... and a freaking fed monster from top/mid (Diana or Darius) with 10/0 pretty much one shotting me. Thanks team for playing SAFE.

I still carry few games but still, can't people use brain?

And no, your 0/10 Rengar cannot go 1v3 with anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    All Teemo's can go get eaten by Baron for all i care. Stupid FOTM champ because hes op thanks to the patch.
    been playing teemo since late august this year . nothing much changed . just liandrins in the build . and it got nerfed already stop qqing.
    I come across a quiet river, that wonders through the trees.
    I stare into its running waters and fall unto my knees.
    In resignation to the forest, that's held me for so long.
    I close my eyes and drift away into nature's evensong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arian21 View Post
    been playing teemo since late august this year . nothing much changed . just liandrins in the build . and it got nerfed already stop qqing.
    not nerfed enough, he's still op as fuck with the item.

Can someone explain something to me?

It's a beginner bot game (First win of the day/feel like showing off in a ridiculously safe environment). I'm Garen top lane with Nasus, Nidalee mid, and Alistar and Fiddlesticks bot. I try offering some friendly chat at the start (Kick ass and chew bubblegum everyone!) and Alistar suddenly just lays into me. "Shut up noob" "I swear to god" "Stop feeding" (minions haven't even spawned, WTF) "You're just asking to get ganked" and so on. Pick up first blood and go 26/0/2 (Nasus and Alistar were going tanky so I decided to go AD).

Does this stop Alistar? NOPE! "You're a pussy Garen" "Pussyyyyyyy" "stupid noob" and so on. I didnt even dignify them with a response other than "k". Dunno if my report for verbal abuse will go through, but for fuck's sake dude, this is the mode you play to unwind and have fun, stop being such an asshole. And by the way, when you die 4 times and are telling ME to stop feeding? Hand in your troll card. Seriously.
    I am the BEASTMASTER. What are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    It's like saying "Why train up as a football team and go and play in the World Cup, when any random groups of people are playing Football down the park all the time! Footballs too accessable for everyone, GZ Blizzard!"

Typical morons who think they're good at trolling. The best thing is to just slap an ignore on their ass and be done with it.

played with this 13 yrs old diamond player at my house, he freaking trolled me every game... 10 game losing steak right now... and he stole my food from my fridge wtf

Will be missed ~

10+ Year Old Account
    Started my placement matches this weekend. I realize the game will place me where it thinks I belong and that if I'm not good enough to carry these games, maybe I don't deserve to be at a decent ELO. But I swear, I've watched the replays and out of the six games I've played so far, could I have played sufficiently better to make a difference, my teammates were so...bad. "DUDE WTF NOC, Y U NO GANK?" When I'm trying to handle the fact that I'm being counter jungled HARD.

And the game I had to support, I had an ADC who was probably suffering from some form of mental deficiency, because he got mad at me when I couldn't heal him because he was both out of range and it was on cooldown since he charged into an obvious bait.

Play Janna in ranked, its the only support that can carry bad ADs! My two games today on her were 5/1/26 and 0/2/19 and I saved Ashe so many times, it was nice of her to recognise it too. Random Ads cannot be trusted with other supports.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    not nerfed enough, he's still op as fuck with the item.
    So ... you mean he's op yet I haven't EVER encountered a single teemo playing pure ap as I do ... too bad for the league then that champion that is OP doesn't get used .
    I come across a quiet river, that wonders through the trees.
    I stare into its running waters and fall unto my knees.
    In resignation to the forest, that's held me for so long.
    I close my eyes and drift away into nature's evensong.

Dunno. I am a bit underwhelmed by Janna in S3. Sona on the other hand ... you can do whatever and you win games. And Blitz ... ppl can't dodge hooks, just can't.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Deleted
    Teemo is still pretty strong with the hybrid/AP build. Had a pretty good one in mid few games ago. But I usually dodge teemo picks when we need something tnaky.

Deleted
    Why is it that every Tristana player feels the need to jump into the enemy carries every. fucking. fight. USE IT DEFENSIVELY. PLEASE.

Quote Originally Posted by Repefe View Post
    Dunno. I am a bit underwhelmed by Janna in S3. Sona on the other hand ... you can do whatever and you win games. And Blitz ... ppl can't dodge hooks, just can't.
    Sona is ok if Blitz is banned, I can handle it but it's a pain if he's not with her.

The thing is with Blitz it unlikely you will dodge every hook in a whole game ... and he only needs to land a few to screw your team over. It just forces a kind of paranoid gameplay that I find tiresome personally... although he is amusing to play if you are the one hooking

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Play Janna in ranked, its the only support that can carry bad ADs! My two games today on her were 5/1/26 and 0/2/19 and I saved Ashe so many times, it was nice of her to recognise it too. Random Ads cannot be trusted with other supports.
    I find Soraka doing the job of babysitting damn well too. How many times I have played her and kept my AD out of harm's way the entire laning phase, despite their best efforts to commit suicide...

Quote Originally Posted by Maelle View Post
    Sona is ok if Blitz is banned, I can handle it but it's a pain if he's not with her.

The thing is with Blitz it unlikely you will dodge every hook in a whole game ... and he only needs to land a few to screw your team over. It just forces a kind of paranoid gameplay that I find tiresome personally... although he is amusing to play if you are the one hooking
    Yeah, I just ban him when I am at the top

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I find Soraka doing the job of babysitting damn well too. How many times I have played her and kept my AD out of harm's way the entire laning phase, despite their best efforts to commit suicide...
    With soraka? really how? I find her to be the most overextimated supp...I'm close to dodge a game if the support pick her, fpr me is like "I don't know how to support so I take the easy one, as far as I heal and replenish mana I've done my job and noone can blame me"

Quote Originally Posted by bennyrosso View Post
    With soraka? really how? I find her to be the most overextimated supp...I'm close to dodge a game if the support pick her, fpr me is like "I don't know how to support so I take the easy one, as far as I heal and replenish mana I've done my job and noone can blame me"
    Just had this insufferable and quite crap soraka in a game on the opposing team, they won due to top lane feeding Darius basically, she was not good bot lane. As they are winning she is spamming all chat with how pro her first time soraka is.

Not enough facepalm in the world for an epeening fed darious and a carried support.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    Why is it that every Tristana player feels the need to jump into the enemy carries every. fucking. fight. USE IT DEFENSIVELY. PLEASE.
    The poor fools. You use Rocket Jump early game to nail a kill, mid game to run away, and late game to chase down the low-health enemy that's trying to run away (and isn't Singed). Though I will say it feels like only i know this...
    I am the BEASTMASTER. What are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    It's like saying "Why train up as a football team and go and play in the World Cup, when any random groups of people are playing Football down the park all the time! Footballs too accessable for everyone, GZ Blizzard!"