Quote Originally Posted by Jokerfiend View Post
    You obviously didn't read the post after this one, where I said it was my fault in the end, because I was baited. Though my proposal, would honestly fix that.
    Your proposal doesn't need to be implemented because it already is. Players in bad standing can't vote in the tribunal. A majority of people have to vote in agreement before a ban occurs, and then Riot will review that ban. Have you ever actually used the Tribunal? I have, and other than the oddball case they throw at you to make sure you're paying attention, an overwhelming amount of cases are "holy shit this guy is TERRIBLE for the community and should be punished."

So I just got temporary banned. Eh, whatever.

So you can't talk shit anymore? So I get reported with no explanation from the reporter and only one I might add, the other team started it, was just as filthy, retarded and degenerate... I don't get it. Why can you get banned in such a game?

I said bitch a couple of times... that is it. I told someone to get out of my jungle, bitch. Then I said SCIENCE BITCH, after I got Shaco in my jungle again. That was it. How can you get banned for that?

Shaco said, I was a "cunt bag". A faggot, and such, I didn't report him. I just guess I will have to report anyone that even squeaks wrong, in the future. When in Rome, right?
    I can tell just from your attitude in this post you most likely deserved a little time away from the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGravemind View Post
    If I was in his boots (and forced to join the SS in 1939 or whenever he joined), I would have tried to liberate the camp myself or die trying. He did not. He traded his life for the life of thousands of people, thus he should face the consequences
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Priestiality View Post
    No, but the Dunning-Kruger Effect shows you're likely as much to blame. Record replays of your matches, watch them, focus on what YOU can do better. I get that there are unavoidable situations, (tanks that don't tank, bruisers/tanks that don't initiate and/or fall for obvious bait) but there's always something YOU can do better as well. Realistically though, you should avoid ranked without a decent variance of rune pages. Even if you don't feel it holds your team back, it holds you back, and in a round-about way that does hold the team back. And when laning against opponent(s) with full, proper pages, the difference is noticeable.
    Sorry, but that is just wrong as well. There are more than unavoidable situations in this game. For one, I don't get why I am in the 1200 bracket with the same win losses as someone else the same win/loss ratio, in the 1500 bracket.

Secondly, I feel if I don't jungle, (which is what I am best at) I can't control the game. If I play a more lane based role, mid or ADC which is tied at my next best, the other half of the map losses.

I went ADC last game. I rocked the shit on my lane and went 6-0 around 15 minute mark, downed the turret, and wandered. Was 8-0 around constant team fight territory, lost the game 8-4, with the final score 20-34. The rest of my team couldn't protect me at all. I was instagibbed by an even more fed Leblanc 10-0.

Of course the team blames me for not carrying. I just don't know how or why? I mean when I get 2 shot, what do I do? Why was Leblanc 6-0 against Morg anyways?

It's situations like this on a constant basis, it's not avoidable. There is only so much you can do and it's a team based game. So when you do your part, the other lanes lose or feed, or the jungler doesn't gank pushed lanes. Then who is to blame? It's like an accident, someone is usually at fault. Even if they don't want to take the blame.

---------- Post added 2012-12-12 at 12:54 AM ----------

Your proposal doesn't need to be implemented because it already is. Players in bad standing can't vote in the tribunal. A majority of people have to vote in agreement before a ban occurs, and then Riot will review that ban. Have you ever actually used the Tribunal? I have, and other than the oddball case they throw at you to make sure you're paying attention, an overwhelming amount of cases are "holy shit this guy is TERRIBLE for the community and should be punished."

I can tell just from your attitude in this post you most likely deserved a little time away from the game.
    I have 3 level 30 accounts dude. I have no time away from the game. I have a jungle account, mid account, and an ADC account. I just got temp banned on my Jungle account.

Not really, you want to act like a high horser, but it's all bluff anyways. You talk just as much shit as anyone else, don't even fucking lie and say otherwise. I didn't start the fire, but I will surely put it out. Somehow I deserve a ban? Whatever happened to squelching people? I mean people act like the trolls in game in real life, and you wouldn't take it. So why take it in a video game?

Or maybe you do let people walk over in real life. This is "justice" to you. Pathetic.

Sorry, but that is just wrong as well. There are more than unavoidable situations in this game. For one, I don't get why I am in the 1200 bracket with the same win losses as someone else the same win/loss ratio, in the 1500 bracket.
    Well, it's based on the ELO levels of the people you've played. They have a higher rating with the same ratio in a higher bracket because they won more games against 1200-1400 players than they have 1500-1600 players. Actual maths available here.

Secondly, I feel if I don't jungle, (which is what I am best at) I can't control the game. If I play a more lane based role, mid or ADC which is tied at my next best, the other half of the map losses.
    If you don't jungle you aren't supposed to control the game.

I went ADC last game. I rocked the shit on my lane and went 6-0 around 15 minute mark, downed the turret, and wandered. Was 8-0 around constant team fight territory, lost the game 8-4, with the final score 20-34. The rest of my team couldn't protect me at all. I was instagibbed by an even more fed Leblanc 10-0.

Of course the team blames me for not carrying. I just don't know how or why? I mean when I get 2 shot, what do I do? Why was Leblanc 6-0 against Morg anyways?
    You and/or the jungle should have ganked. LB is very easy to gank when her W is down. If she was killing you in team fights you're standing in the wrong place.

It's situations like this on a constant basis, it's not avoidable. There is only so much you can do and it's a team based game. So when you do your part, the other lanes lose or feed, or the jungler doesn't gank pushed lanes. Then who is to blame? It's like an accident, someone is usually at fault. Even if they don't want to take the blame.
    There's still things you could have done differently/better to help the team.
    If I was in his boots (and forced to join the SS in 1939 or whenever he joined), I would have tried to liberate the camp myself or die trying. He did not. He traded his life for the life of thousands of people, thus he should face the consequences
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

Well, it's based on the ELO levels of the people you've played. They have a higher rating with the same ratio in a higher bracket because they won more games against 1200-1400 players than they have 1500-1600 players. Actual maths available here.

Makes sense, but I don't understand why I got placed in the lower ELOs in the first place.

If you don't jungle you aren't supposed to control the game.

True, enough.

You and/or the jungle should have ganked. LB is very easy to gank when her W is down. If she was killing you in team fights you're standing in the wrong place.

I did gank LB, just doesn't matter, her escape is retarded. Jungle Amumu went 3-10 by the end of the game, so yeah, but it's my fault. I have to control my lane, that is my job, and I did more than my job. I ganked, warded, dragoned, counter jungled AkA stole their blue. What else is expected of me? In reality? You seem to expect more than reality.

There's still things you could have done differently/better to help the team.

Listed above, it's easy to say that, but that isn't the reality of the situation and you know it. You seemingly have unrealistic expectations. I'm not super man.

I have 3 level 30 accounts dude. I have no time away from the game. I have a jungle account, mid account, and an ADC account. I just got temp banned on my Jungle account.

Not really, you want to act like a high horser, but it's all bluff anyways. You talk just as much shit as anyone else, don't even fucking lie and say otherwise. I didn't start the fire, but I will surely put it out. Somehow I deserve a ban? Whatever happened to squelching people? I mean people act like the trolls in game in real life, and you wouldn't take it. So why take it in a video game?

Or maybe you do let people walk over in real life. This is "justice" to you. Pathetic.
    I have no reason to talk shit in League of Legends. It never gets anyone anywhere but the tribunal. And yeah bro, I'm sure you put the fire out by swearing at a random stranger. That must be why fire departments are switching from water to gasoline around the world. No one acts like "video game trolls" in real life so this statement is just dumb. As for the last statement, there's a huge difference between getting "walked on in real life" and having someone talk shit to you in a game. If you think anything on the internet is about "justice" you should take a deep breath, turn off your PC, and step outside to experience life. It's obvious you take League of Legends so seriously it's detrimental to your health. You were deemed a toxic asset by the community and were given a punishment befitting the infraction. The other guy likely got reported too, Riot has no obligation or right to tell you if he was or wasn't. The "but he started it" defense doesn't work in a courtroom, and it doesn't work in the tribunal either.

TL; DR: DEAL WITH IT.

I have no reason to talk shit in League of Legends. It never gets anyone anywhere but the tribunal. And yeah bro, I'm sure you put the fire out by swearing at a random stranger. That must be why fire departments are switching from water to gasoline around the world. No one acts like "video game trolls" in real life so this statement is just dumb. As for the last statement, there's a huge difference between getting "walked on in real life" and having someone talk shit to you in a game. If you think anything on the internet is about "justice" you should take a deep breath, turn off your PC, and step outside to experience life. It's obvious you take League of Legends so seriously it's detrimental to your health. You were deemed a toxic asset by the community and were given a punishment befitting the infraction. The other guy likely got reported too, Riot has no obligation or right to tell you if he was or wasn't. The "but he started it" defense doesn't work in a courtroom, and it doesn't work in the tribunal either.

TL; DR: DEAL WITH IT.
    Actually it does work in the Court Room, bro. It's called self defense, if someone punches you, you every right to punch back. If someone mouths off you have every right to mouth back. Which is equivalent to a verbal punch.

In fact, why are you arguing with me now? Because this does set precedent that you would argue over the League. You shit talk as much as anyone else. This proves it.

Ratings matters, otherwise, there would be no ratings. I take my rating seriously, otherwise, WTF is the point of a rating?

Yes, people actually act like they act on the internet. You really need to get out more to say otherwise. You obviously have never worked in Customer Service, which is my job to deal with people and more people then you do, daily. People punch people over bills, that they racked up, deny, then get in physical altercations with serving staff. People that troll on the internet troll in real life too.

You say why talk shit back and ignore it? That works both ways too, why not just ignore it and move on. Why report at all? What's the point? Like I you said, I talked shit back, and once the game was over, moved on. I ignored it. Though some people want "justice" for people talking shit! Fucking ignore it. It works both ways, but stay on the high horse, bro.

Actually it does work in the Court Room, bro. It's called self defense, if someone punches you, you every right to punch back. If someone mouths off you have every right to mouth back. Which is equivalent to a verbal punch.

In fact, why are you arguing with me now? Because this does set precedent that you would argue over the League. You shit talk as much as anyone else. This proves it.

Ratings matters, otherwise, there would be no ratings. I take my rating seriously, otherwise, WTF is the point of a rating?

Yes, people actually act like they act on the internet. You really need to get out more to say otherwise. You obviously have never worked in Customer Service, which is my job to deal with people and more people then you do, daily. People punch people over bills, that they racked up, deny, then get in physical altercations with serving staff. People that troll on the internet troll in real life too.

You say why talk shit back and ignore it? That works both ways too, why not just ignore it and move on. Why report at all? What's the point? Like I you said, I talked shit back, and once the game was over, moved on. I ignored it. Though some people want "justice" for people talking shit! Fucking ignore it. It works both ways, but stay on the high horse, bro.
    I'm arguing with you because you deny that there's things you could have done to help your team. This is not the case. I just lost a Talon mid game despite going 12/4/12. Doesn't mean I couldn't have stuck with Amumu on the dive and maybe saved him a death, or pushed mid inner turret instead of farming the huge wave bot. Yeah I couldn't stop top from feeding, but I still could have played better.

P.S: I can see for MILES from up here, it's awesome.

Oh and on top of all this. I went from 1170 elo to 971.

I'd just like mankind to burn in hell today...just one day will do. Hopefully nothing returns.

Play on a weekday they said, it'll be fun they said...

If I didn't note this earlier, I had 2 leavers & 1 feeder. Every other game lanes just lost hard. gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

I got pretty mad last night. I'm only lvl13 so my experience with the game is rather limited, but anyways...

Went 3-0 against Akali during first 7 mins or so on my Ryze in mid-lane. Other lanes were failing pretty badly, though luckily they had not fed too much at that point... I thought that it was all good and that I could carry late-game as long as I got a few more kills...

Thats when the shit hit the fan. The Akali started ganking top and bot like it was nobodys business and was suddenly 10-3 with me still being only 4-1.... And after that she just started snowballing like mad. Our laners fed her like mad and even I got killed quite a few times whenever I tried to counter-gank as whenever she "got into trouble" she would just use her invisibility thing and run away or 2/3vs1 me with the other laners.

Luckily the game did not last long as she pretty mucb single-handedly obliterated our team after racking up like 30 kills or so

Heard later that I shoulda just gotten an oracles elixir as the first thing when I saw her getting the first few gank-kills to counter her stupid invisibility... The more you know :P It just seems to me that Akali is the ultimate noob-ganker. Cant get away from her and cant kill her before she has used her invis.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post
    I got pretty mad last night. I'm only lvl13 so my experience with the game is rather limited, but anyways...

Went 3-0 against Akali during first 7 mins or so on my Ryze in mid-lane. Other lanes were failing pretty badly, though luckily they had not fed too much at that point... I thought that it was all good and that I could carry late-game as long as I got a few more kills...

Thats when the shit hit the fan. The Akali started ganking top and bot like it was nobodys business and was suddenly 10-3 with me still being only 4-1.... And after that she just started snowballing like mad. Our laners fed her like mad and even I got killed quite a few times whenever I tried to counter-gank as whenever she "got into trouble" she would just use her invisibility thing and run away or 2/3vs1 me with the other laners.

Luckily the game did not last long as she pretty mucb single-handedly obliterated our team after racking up like 30 kills or so

Heard later that I shoulda just gotten an oracles elixir as the first thing when I saw her getting the first few gank-kills to counter her stupid invisibility... The more you know :P It just seems to me that Akali is the ultimate noob-ganker. Cant get away from her and cant kill her before she has used her invis.
    Pink wards do the trick as well, and is less of a loss compared to if you were to lose an Oracles.

Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

This thread is for venting about bad games, not arguing and insulting other people. Please drop the argument or infractions will be handed out.

Ryuko, this is totes fun!| LoL forum rules | General forum guidelines ~

I'm arguing with you because you deny that there's things you could have done to help your team. This is not the case. I just lost a Talon mid game despite going 12/4/12. Doesn't mean I couldn't have stuck with Amumu on the dive and maybe saved him a death, or pushed mid inner turret instead of farming the huge wave bot. Yeah I couldn't stop top from feeding, but I still could have played better.

P.S: I can see for MILES from up here, it's awesome.
    Realistically. You are not using logic, I am not perfect nor is anyone here. There is only so much you can do or reasonably expected to do. As a Chef/Manager I understand this better than you do, presumably.

A Kitchen isn't so unlike any team of anything. It require coordination, teamwork(getting along), ability, and communication. You can still talk shit to your teammates and not get along, while still getting work done. If one person goes down in service, that person is responsible. I will deal with that while it's happening, because I can PSYCHICALLY carry them through service, by doing their job AND my job. I cannot do that in a video game, so it's even more your responsibility to do your job.

Ability isn't for everyone. People are at different skill levels, though, that is still YOUR fault, if your ability isn't where everyone else it is at, you lose your lane, feed, you have no one to blame but yourself. The problem is no one is taking responsibility for their actions, the blame is falsely put on someone else to make themselves feel better. That is the League community as a whole. There are even comics devoted to this problem.

It's a problem on all levels of the brackets. If I get outplayed, I tell the other players, fucking awesome, nice work. I place my blame realistically. I take my actions at face value. Though, yes, I am not perfect, if I was, then I wouldn't ever lose a game. That isn't reality. The reality is people troll, afk, unskilled, unwillingness to progress, and various other bullshit.

When 10 of my 25 losses are from AFK people, then something is wrong. Would have I won those games? I dunno, I will never get too. Does that mean I deserve to lose because someone AFKED? So what was I supposed to do then, bro? Get on a plane or whatever and play for them? The fact I have loses from AFKS, flies in the face of everything you are saying.

---------- Post added 2012-12-12 at 02:27 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    This thread is for venting about bad games, not arguing and insulting other people. Please drop the argument or infractions will be handed out.
    I am venting about being banned from the game because of bad games? Someone is then telling me it's my fault in which case, they are correct, but cannot see that there is another side to the story. Unwilling to admit that sometimes you just have to vent, aka this thread.

So go ahead and ban me if you must, but I am venting about having bad games, then the results of such.

How does one lose their lane as Lux to an Akali? Boggles the mind how absolutely fucking terrible some people are. The Lux was an insta-locker though, so I shouldn't have expected much.

Axethor - level 90 UH/Blood DK
    Raelof - level 90 BM Hunter

Steam | Twitter

LoL Forum Mod | General Forum FAQ

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    How does one lose their lane as Lux to an Akali? Boggles the mind how absolutely fucking terrible some people are. The Lux was an insta-locker though, so I shouldn't have expected much.
    Wait, lose as Lux to an Akali? Easy, the same way anyone beats a Lux or any champion with skill-shot abilities. The Akali plays safe, hits 6, and shreds the Lux while avoiding Q/Laser with decent jukes/shroud. The matchup might be the Lux's to lose if she's a bit slow on her Q's when Akali R's, but it's by no means a guaranteed win.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Wait, lose as Lux to an Akali? Easy, the same way anyone beats a Lux or any champion with skill-shot abilities. The Akali plays safe, hits 6, and shreds the Lux while avoiding Q/Laser with decent jukes/shroud. The matchup might be the Lux's to lose if she's a bit slow on her Q's when Akali R's, but it's by no means a guaranteed win.
    This was like a complete loss though, in CS as well as kills/assists/towers. Lux can zone and CS like a boss and was getting fed blue buff. No excuse for completely losing that bad.

Steam | Twitter

I am venting about being banned from the game because of bad games? Someone is then telling me it's my fault in which case, they are correct, but cannot see that there is another side to the story. Unwilling to admit that sometimes you just have to vent, aka this thread.

So go ahead and ban me if you must, but I am venting about having bad games, then the results of such.
    You didn't get banned for bad games. You get banned for raging. Which you have been doing here as well. I suggest you tone it down, or that Tribunal ban will be back by the time you get unbanned.

Not going to touch the rest of the stuff you said, but I figure you might actually want to keep playing this game if you care enough to vent in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    You didn't get banned for bad games. You get banned for raging. Which you have been doing here as well. I suggest you tone it down, or that Tribunal ban will be back by the time you get unbanned.

Not going to touch the rest of the stuff you said, but I figure you might actually want to keep playing this game if you care enough to vent in this thread.
    I got banned for AFKERs mainly, such isn't a bad game? I'm boggled. I have 2 other accounts @ lvl 30. It doesn't matter if it get banned, it's the point of WHY it got banned.

I raged when people would AFK, which is bullshit. I don't report for nothing, but that changed since my Jungle account ban. I had not reported a single person once. Now I report for even one word out of line, one gripe out of context, AFKs, what I'd consider feeding, more than 3 deaths in 5 minutes, grief, if people continue on about shit. In all, I have reported someone EVERY SINGLE GAME.

Enjoy your monster, community, you created it.

The last report I got was for shit talking, correct, because I told Shaco to, "Bitch, get out of my jungle." After he called me a "cunt bag" for camping bottom and counter jungling.

Then I caught him AGAIN, in the jungle, he called me an ASSHOLE, and I said, SCIENCE BITCH!. That was it. That is what I got reported for and apparently the final straw.... the rest was raging from AFKERS. 3 other reports, with 1 report each, all from the enemy team, with no comments. Just a report.

So whatever. I lose ELO, down ratio, down on KDA, all because someone else decided the game wasn't important. Yeah, OK. Fair. So Riot going to renig the game and give it back to me if I report? Nope! So I get to have my ragefest and that should be a compromise, because I have legit complaint that, will not be solved and will not be compensated for my lost time, or my standing.

I've invested money into the game, a paying customer, that in all, is a mild tempered person with a legitimate issue, involving, HOW OTHER PEOPLE ruin my game experience. The company will not compensate me for my loss. So I cannot be legitimately upset? Please enlighten me.

You read exactly like the sort of person that needs to take a break.

Mindful of the mod post above, I'll leave it at that and leave the thread for what it is. I wasn't kidding earlier though: you might wish to consider what you're doing if you don't want to lose the account you paid cash for.

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    This was like a complete loss though, in CS as well as kills/assists/towers. Lux can zone and CS like a boss and was getting fed blue buff. No excuse for completely losing that bad.
    Actually there is, as a Lux player, I can say that Akali is a monster to play against. It's basically playing against Diana with a cloak. Lux is super squishy, if the Akali get a couple of shots in without payback, forcing Lux to recall, if that happens more than once, game over for Lux. She is then behind on CS, more than likely out leveled, and then Akali and just zip in and wreck. Your jungler should honestly be camping middle if Lux is playing against Akali.

You can't really force an Akali to be zoned, especially after 6. All Akali has to do is camp her Caster minions, forcing you to push the lane. Otherwise she just hits you with ninja stars all day long. You waste mana, push the lane, never get an opportunity get cast Light Binding.

So Basically to counter her you have to exposing yourself to ganking possibilities, by moving into or near the brush on the sides. So that way you can get shots, you force Akali away from her Casters. If she wants to focus you. If she isn't, then you can CS. If she does, then you can get openings to actually kill her.

Grab some Magic resists and it helps. Though, if she wanders, and gets a couple of kills. Akali snowballs hard, Akali in my opinion is a soft counter to Lux.

---------- Post added 2012-12-12 at 05:38 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    You read exactly like the sort of person that needs to take a break.

Mindful of the mod post above, I'll leave it at that and leave the thread for what it is. I wasn't kidding earlier though: you might wish to consider what you're doing if you don't want to lose the account you paid cash for.
    Yet, you have no counters to the problem. All you can say is I need to take a break, but the real answer is, what is Riot doing to compensate for issues like mine? Perhaps, I would feel more inclined to not rage when I would get my time reimbursed for AFKers. Any answers as to why this isn't the case?

Sorry, I'm venting about shitty games, the shitty attitude of community, and the shitty customer service. How is it out of line?

Actually there is, as a Lux player, I can say that Akali is a monster to play against. It's basically playing against Diana with a cloak. Lux is super squishy, if the Akali get a couple of shots in without payback, forcing Lux to recall, if that happens more than once, game over for Lux. She is then behind on CS, more than likely out leveled, and then Akali and just zip in and wreck. Your jungler should honestly be camping middle if Lux is playing against Akali.

You can't really force an Akali to be zoned, especially after 6. All Akali has to do is camp her Caster minions, forcing you to push the lane. Otherwise she just hits you with ninja stars all day long. You waste mana, push the lane, never get an opportunity get cast Light Binding.

So Basically to counter her you have to exposing yourself to ganking possibilities, by moving into or near the brush on the sides. So that way you can get shots, you force Akali away from her Casters. If she wants to focus you. If she isn't, then you can CS. If she does, then you can get openings to actually kill her.

Grab some Magic resists and it helps. Though, if she wanders, and gets a couple of kills. Akali snowballs hard, Akali in my opinion is a soft counter to Lux.
    Throw E into minions and back off, now Akali can only farm with Q or risk taking easy damage. Push her under her tower so she can't roam without losing it. Especially pre-level six where Akali can't even retaliate with her ult. I've played against enough Lux's and used her myself in mid lane, as well as playing against/with Akali. Lux should win that, especially is she is getting fed blue, which this Lux was.

Steam | Twitter