10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    "Better safe than sorry" is the number 1 saying when you think about wards, imo.

You know, all those times when your team is in trouble and one guy runs way too far into a lane, without warding, then gets killed? If he warded, he coulda seen it coming.
    But it's my fault for not ganking his overextended un-warded lane. I usually use those kind of things and make it into an advantage, I tend to lurk around that lane if it's pushed and un warded so I can get a countergank in.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Just had a game as solo top Garen against Teemo. Needless to say it was pure hell, I probably shouldn't have second picked Garen in a Teemo free week but alas. Could have been manageable if our Cho actually ganked like we asked/urged him too. But no, better gank when Teemo is already level 7 and has shroomed up the place. I even let him push hard for an early gank but our Cho cleared the jungle painfully slow, probably because he didn't pick up the machete.
    I just hate games like that where you feel so powerless the entire game because you couldn't farm at all and your jungler just let's you hang in there.

I know man. Being Garen vs. Teemo sucks balls. Experienced it once. Hated it so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    But it's my fault for not ganking his overextended un-warded lane.
    Mainly why I said "If he warded", 'cause getting ganked way out of position is his fault only.

But yes, that countergank idea is pretty good.

Deleted
    Yeah yeah, zzzz Riot. Good job buffing bruisers this much. Retards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stop playing the game if you're that fed up? You've only been bitching about it for the last month or so.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Stop playing the game if you're that fed up? You've only been bitching about it for the last month or so.
    Last month? I only ever see him bitching. I can't figure for the love of me why in the hell is he playing a game he so vividly, dearly HATES. I get there are some fetishes where they like it to hurt, but a prolonged agony over half a year or more? That's more hardcore than 2Girls1Cup.

OT: Just had 2 wondrous games. In first I was Rumble top who gave away lvl 2 first blood (he got lvl 2 first) to a Xin Zhao. Damn.

In the second one, my first placement match of S3, all lanes except top won. Mid(me) did a bit better than enemy Cho in all aspects, Bot won nicely, jungle did much better than the enemy. Then there was the top. Picked Garen vs Irelia, gave away 5 kills in 15 minutes, his build was 5 doran + movement speed 3 boots at one point (when asked WTF is he building he replied with "Tanky"), some 10 minutes later he had 3 dorans, the same boots with even more mov speed enhanced on them, Avarice and a Brutalizer. By this time Irelia was able to 100>0 me during the stun and trololol away as if nothing happened, in the middle of my team. Annoying to lose a winning match just because the Irelia carried HARD. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    Yeah yeah, zzzz Riot. Good job buffing bruisers this much. Retards.
    In most cases bruisers are now actually viable picks, rather than just being the guy that will win top lane. AD carries still smash them to pieces late game, especially someone like Ashe. Her kite with 6 items is insanely strong as well as the fact she'll 3 shot any bruiser. As Wukong/Olaf we couldnt get close to eliminating a teams 6item Ashe before our ultis were done and we were easy food.

You guys never heard of a masochist or what?

Also, bruisers obviously own AD carries and most others early game, they have superior starting stats. But no way in hell that a bruiser is gonna outdamage an AD carry with the same grade of items come late game.

Deleted
    I won but I need to vent.....
    ....WHY DO I HAVE TO PLAY WITH HEIMDALL SUPPORT WHO DIDN'T BUY A SINGLE WARD AND WAS FULL AP!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by bennyrosso View Post
    I won but I need to vent.....
    ....WHY DO I HAVE TO PLAY WITH HEIMDALL SUPPORT WHO DIDN'T BUY A SINGLE WARD AND WAS FULL AP!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?
    Did he steal your cs too? Cause that's about par for the fail.
    I am the BEASTMASTER. What are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    It's like saying "Why train up as a football team and go and play in the World Cup, when any random groups of people are playing Football down the park all the time! Footballs too accessable for everyone, GZ Blizzard!"

Deleted
    OPH FUCKIUNG AMAZING! THE ONE FUCKING GAME WHERE TH EFUCKING TEAM KNOWS WHAT IS DOING AND WE FUCKING WIN AND THEN RIOT DECIDES TO MAINTENANCE. DIEEEEE!!!!

FUCUUUawse.kljfgmnasel.kfgklj;jm I smashed my fists on my keyboard so hard. JESUS FUCK!!!!!

NO WARNING NOTHINJG FUUUUUCK I HAVE NEVER BEEN THIS ANGRY IN MY LIFE
    Last edited by mmoc13485c3c3f; 2012-12-19 at 03:16 AM.

Erm, you failed to see the warnings started over 3 hours before the maintenance?

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Erm, you failed to see the warnings started over 3 hours before the maintenance?
    If I'm not mistaken, the message only appears once you "refresh" the main lobby page, like when youlog in, go back from the store, your profile etc.
    Some people tend to leave LoL up and running for a while too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JesterOfFire View Post
    Did he steal your cs too? Cause that's about par for the fail.
    No I was jungling with Nautilus, bought a sightstone...and answered FU everytime the AD (AD and support were premade) wrote "ward baron".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    What warning bro? What warning? Didn't see anything!!!

Deleted
    Y'know how people sometimes leave games the moment things turn sour? (Funny thing is someone left and we won ten minutes later, but that's another story)

Try this: Winning by 30:20 kills. Crushing enemy team. Two people suddenly leave and don't come back for the remaining half an hour.

...uhm...so is it too mainstream to leave when you start losing now?

Deleted
    Not mine, threw to me by a friend. Still more than worthy of posting.

The theme: Hey, it's a new top champion's release day! Oh, the joy!

Quote Originally Posted by Lobby
    Friend: Hey.
    AAA: hi
    BBB: top
    CCC: top or feed
    CCC: can i top south?
    BBB: nope
    CCC: so i'll feed
    BBB: np
    CCC: you'll see
    Friend: Karma - ban omen xDD
    CCC: so i'll troll too
    AAA: tards...
    DDD: i buy today her and skin
    Friend: jesus... why you ruined game >.<
    CCC: he didn't let me top
    BBB: we must go
    CCC: ...
    CCC: so i'll feed
    BBB: Friend left game ;d
    CCC: **** you
    CCC: you wanted to go top
    CCC: so go
    CCC: idiot
    CCC: ******* idiot
    CCC: retarded kid
    BBB: stfu
    CCC: shut up
    CCC: TARD

10+ Year Old Account
    A cornfield by a raceway with a tornado flying through (Indiana)
    I think my new pet peeve, at this very moment, is people picking ADCs then calling mid after everyone is locked in with no warning. I mean, it can work, but it's pretty irritating to try to AP/Support bot because of a masochist who watched a few games and wanna play copycat. These people always seem to lose mid without fail also which makes it worse.

My previous super pet peeve was 2-3 melees locking in and then whining about no mid, no tank, no support, no jungle, and no ranged all at once, as if it's my fault. Hard to decide which is worse...
    Light or darkness...which are you blinded by?

Sigh....I am literally furious right now cause of 1 teammate now sticking with the team...

I went 19/4/18, with only like, 1 or 2 death's early/mid, and 2 death's late cause of that stupid people...

The whole match the team did their job, yeah maybe a wrong focus here or there but awesome protecting. Easy Baron, but then it goes wrong... Teemo was ofcourse already most of the time on it's own, but was there when really needed.
    Some people (mid/top) aren't there anymore when needed, so it easily is turned into a 4v5 teamfight, which leads into second baron for them and a lose for me, ffs...

Time to uninstall or stop now before i really get under a not wanting to say elo... -.-"
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Deleted
    NEVER join a game with 4 fucking premades. I've had some bad games but you can't even imagine how depressing and frustrating this was. I had better chances to win alone. I went top with Shen and I was the ONLY one in the team with a positive score. AND as if this wasn't enough, my brilliant team mates refused to surrender (which is rather strange since they were french) so I had to witness how the enemy team obliterated us, scoring no less than 4 aces.

EDIT: no racism intended, I'm just mad as fuck.
    EDIT 2: and I don't mean simple negative scores. Oh nooo. Abysmally low. 1/10 low.
    Last edited by mmocd1aef6a4d3; 2012-12-21 at 05:20 PM.