Deleted
    Soooooooooo angry, at myself and the guy who I followed.

An extremely close game, we proceeded to ace them with 48 HP left on our Nexus after last minion beating on it died. Immediately we ran to their base, pushed the mid inhibitor before they respawned and... one guy decided to get greedy and try to get another inhibitor. I somehow thought this was a good idea and followed him, subsequently we proceeded to get caught out and killed in a 5v2 giving away a sizeable chance at victory as we watched them 5v3 the rest of the team in our base and destroy the Nexus. :S

I just noticed this thread... If you guys ever get stuck in a game with me then I apologize in advance because I am a super bad. I'm down to 800 ELO but I keep doing ranked, I think my new goal is to dive down and look for the bottom of ELO like i'm James Cameron. Maybe i'll stream my journey to 0, if it goes that far. .

not a single win today, we were even going to lose against bots ..... i had to push myself for that bot game win.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mandus View Post
    not a single win today, we were even going to lose against bots ..... i had to push myself for that bot game win.
    I stopped playing bot Dominion because of this, 3v3 is now the fastest way to win. Pick Lee/Riven/Jax, win in <10 minutes, yay. Or in 5v5 take AD carry. Nothing else, since you have to be able to 1v5 effectively.

Deleted
    Duo Queing with a friend. I get jungle, going Shaco, he gets support, chose Lulu.

Getting a shitty start, no one covers shit (they're literally standing afk in base), enemy invades and gets a kill on me. Luckily I smote the blue before I died giving lv2. I rush their blue (they had Shen jungle, slowpoek), got it and went mid = got Katarina a kill. Meanwhile Botlane gave Vayne 2 kills, I then take my red and proceed to get a kill top. I farm some jungle to get Boots of Mobillity, rushing bot to get a double kill (retard varus facechecks alistar and dies). I push the lane, go back and get madred's. Rushing mid, getting Katarina another kill, then going bot, Varus dies - again - during the gank, I get a kill on Vayne and Katarina comes down to pick up Alistar. I recall and get Wriggles. Shen and Renekton are diving Lee @top, I rush over there just in time to get a kill on Shen without Lee dying. At this time I'm something like 2/2/6, and Shen is 1/2/2 or summin. I've gotten all my lanes multiple kills and yet they're stilll fucking failing. Lulu (my friend) doesnt know how to get mapvision even though I tell him exactly what the fuck to do, still he lets AListar clear all their wards @drake. I die from a stupid facecheck (wanted to see if they were on drake, Decieve'd into a brush with 5 guys and an oracle.) They go drake, dont get it though because my team actually did something usefull. Like, holy shit. I rush down there after I respawn to get the drake free and clear.

Later on in teamfights we have some good fights, we get Vayne down (easypeasy) but we cant push anything because appearantly, jungle creeps are like super friggin important. Varus keeps getting caught retarded places, Katarina completely neglects mid and loses 2 turrets without killing theirs (even though I got her 3 kills mid, she still lost in farm and didnt get her turret down). After Varus and Katarina gets caught 3rd(?) time in a row, we lose. I cannot believe we fucking lost the game. Fucking unbelievable how dumb some shitheads can be.

How did they even MANAGE TO INSTALL THE FUCKING GAME? After a 37minute game, Lee top had 118cs and 10.9k gold. Varus with 153cs and 10.3k gold. 159cs Katarina, 11.9k gold.

Seriously. YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE FUCKING CARRIES. LEARN TO FUCKING FARM YOU FUCKING INCOMPETENT DIPSHIT. ESPECIALLY WHEN A PLACE MULTIPLE FUCKING KILLS FOR YOU ON A SILVER FUCKING PLATE. GOD. At the end of the game the shitface that is Lee calls me a fucking killstealer. I ENDED LANEPHASE AS 2/2/6 YOU DUMB FUCK. I CANNOT BELIEVE HOW INFURIATING SOME PEOPLE CAN BE.

I play ranked to avoid shits who turtle at their turrets instead of covering up the jungle to avoid being invaded. And yet, three games in a row, they've been at their turrets playing with their micro-dicks instead of being fucking active. Good lord. *GANK MY LANE ERMAGERDD IM LOSING Y U NO GANK* Ohhhh, I dont know. Maybe it's because BOTH MY FUCKING BUFFS GOT TAKEN WHILE YOU WERE SITTING IN YOUR LANE.
    Last edited by mmocfaf6580671; 2012-12-26 at 05:51 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    snip
    i know the feeling :/ just played a ranked game. Our team bans TF, Teemo and Karma... double instalock for top. I was on bottom as Nami with Vayne. She took every spear Nidalee threw at her together with Varus' attacks sigh "OMG try playing with 9000ping" "OMG noob nidalee you only target me noob" "OMG jax you feed noob"
    it's weird how someone can go from; don't worry im pro at adc to that :/ 10minutes in we were 2/15 and they refused to surrender sigh

That moment when first pick won't ban malph so he can take it, then sits with his thumb up his ass so long, they get it. Compound that to they take morgana and jax, all strong picks, our team picks obscure, weak single target squishies.

Yep...

Deleted
    Had one of those games yesterday. Playing Teemo, two others said they'd go top. So, I asked if I should go mid or bot, they said "NO" in pre-game chat.

Game starts, I go top with them like they wanted. I am immediately met by "TEEMO!!!1", "WTF TEMMO!!!", "TEEMO NOOB! REPORT!". So, I told them fine, I'll go bot/mid like I suggested and you didn't want me to. Response? "wtf noob"...

So, I'm in bot lane, trying to farm minions so I can level when three enemies pop out and pretty much insta-kill me. Run back to bot and attempt to deal with them at a tower, manage to kill one and hurt another badly before I once again get killed.

Once again, "TEEMO NOB!!"

Thanks for helping me out here guys.

So, for the rest of the game I was almost constantly being badgered by two or three enemies and had to play extremely defensively to avoid spending the majority of my time waiting for resurrection.

By the time we lost (after three surrender vote attempts by one of the guys who kept shouting "NOOB" at me, first one when we lost our first tower) I was lvl 16 and Mr Your-a-nub-teemo-every1-report-teemo was lvl 13...

Deleted
    Getting a darius+nidalee top, when you are with corki as riven..

I see a lot of people have the 4-man premade curse as well. I got a game the other day with 4 kids with "69" at the end of their names. The Xin Zhao decides to jungle without smite, opting for teleport instead. They send Fiddlesticks mid with Nidalee/Draven bot. I'm Vi top against Kha'Zix. I manage to win my lane and start roaming, holding Kha back in CS and getting the first turret. Bot feeds hard against Shen and Elise of all people, mid does ok. Suddenly, bot decides to start getting caught out in the enemy jungle by the roaming Kha'Zix and Malph jungle. We manage to hold them off despite losing most of our turrets by the ~25 minute mark. They get another Baron around ~35 minutes. I get caught in their jungle trying to ward, I almost get away, but Xin and Draven decide to fight all 5 of the enemy team that currently has Baron buff. They blame me calling for the enemy team to report me, saying I was "helping them". At about ~45 minutes they've pushed 2 inhibs and one nexus turret. My team chases them into the jungle and focuses Malph and Shen, after I had killed Kha and Elise and died. I respawn right as the last of my teammates die, run out, kill Nid, Malph, and Shen, then push down the middle for the win. They still tried to have me reported despite finishing the game with the highest KDR and the most CS on the team.
    ☭Politics Understander and Haver of Good Takes☭Posting Is A Human Right☭
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGravemind View Post
    If I was in his boots (and forced to join the SS in 1939 or whenever he joined), I would have tried to liberate the camp myself or die trying. He did not. He traded his life for the life of thousands of people, thus he should face the consequences
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

Deleted
    L2 pick a proper champion before you queue ranked. Not knowing the fucking basics and still queing ranked should be punishable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Mludd, I hope you learnt your lesson: Don't play Teemo.
    Nothing wrong with Teemo if you know how to play him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mludd View Post
    Nothing wrong with Teemo if you know how to play him.
    Teemo is a trash champion who's sole purpose of the game is to deny the lane opponent some cs. There's an entire thread on this lol.

OMFG! Just got done with a game... My fucking teammates would purposely not help me in 'team' fights, even though they were standing RIGHT next to me when the fight started. They would just run away as I die and then after I was dead, they would turn and fight, in a fight that is clearly not in their favor. They would lose and we ultimately lost the game. So fucking stupid. All because they said my champ (Karthus) wasn't a viable pick, which isn't the case. But instead of actually trying to help me in fights and possibly winning the game, they had to be fucking assholes and cost us the game on purpose.
    Last edited by valzyf; 2012-12-28 at 12:35 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Being the AP carry with 3k spare gold after completing your build, as Veigar, whilst the rest of your team is below 1.0KDR, that lasts an hour, against Intermediate bots. A bit of to-ing and fro-ing, but we lucked into destroying their Nexus via minions. I call GG, our Soraka (who went AP after approximately 15m because his ADC was a derp) responds with:

"GG? seriously BG, for real"

At least Zilean died to my R and didn't even need stunning, but Wukong, Graves, Swain and Renekton caused a lot more trouble.

Just as an aside, wat do when I hit my finished build? It was Magic Pen boots with Alacrity, Void Staff (don't particularly like active abilities), Rabadon's, Guardian Angel, Athene's, and Liandry's.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Quote Originally Posted by valzyf View Post
    OMFG! Just got done with a game... My fucking teammates would purposely not help me in 'team' fights, even though they were standing RIGHT next to me when the fight started. They would just run away as I die and then after I was dead, they would turn and fight, in a fight that is clearly not in their favor. They would lose and we ultimately lost the game. So fucking stupid. All because they said my champ (Karthus) wasn't a viable pick, which isn't the case. But instead of actually trying to help me in fights and possibly winning the game, they had to be fucking assholes and cost us the game on purpose.
    Karthus isn't viable? What? Were you jungling or something?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Being the AP carry with 3k spare gold after completing your build, as Veigar, whilst the rest of your team is below 1.0KDR, that lasts an hour, against Intermediate bots. A bit of to-ing and fro-ing, but we lucked into destroying their Nexus via minions. I call GG, our Soraka (who went AP after approximately 15m because his ADC was a derp) responds with:

"GG? seriously BG, for real"

At least Zilean died to my R and didn't even need stunning, but Wukong, Graves, Swain and Renekton caused a lot more trouble.

Just as an aside, wat do when I hit my finished build? It was Magic Pen boots with Alacrity, Void Staff (don't particularly like active abilities), Rabadon's, Guardian Angel, Athene's, and Liandry's.
    Switch out Liandry's for DFG and when you're maxed out, get consumables. Elixirs (blue and red), oracles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    Switch out Liandry's for DFG and when you're maxed out, get consumables. Elixirs (blue and red), oracles.
    The Void Staff replaced DFG in the suggested build.

I'm guessing elixirs get insta-used if bought with a full inventory?
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    The Void Staff replaced DFG in the suggested build.

I'm guessing elixirs get insta-used if bought with a full inventory?
    Yeah they do.

You shouldn't ever replace your Void Staff. That much MR is highly needed lategame, being Veigar or not. You shouldn't build Liandry's at all on Veigar though. I can understand an early Haunting Guise, but Liandry's, no.

Quote Originally Posted by Obsession View Post
    Karthus isn't viable? What? Were you jungling or something?
    Nope, regular ol' laning Karthus.

EDIT: Just got done with another game where people blamed me, for picking Karthus. They basically refuse to help me from the start, again. Because they have such a narrow vision of what they think is viable and instead of actually playing to win they play the blame game from the very beginning. If it doesn't fit into their idea of what they think can win, then they don't even try.

I've been known to give up on games early, too. But it's games like that. Where they decide early that they aren't going to help me and it's clearly obvious. We aren't going to get anywhere without teamwork.
    Last edited by valzyf; 2012-12-28 at 01:03 PM.