Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Picking a champion to have fun is one thing. Picking one just to try to bring the team down on purpose is another.
    I think what Duronos meant he does is the former. If someone is experienced enough, they'll win with a lot of less "viable" champions.

Usually, I try to pick champions the team needs in blind pick matches, but sometimes you just want to have fun, you know?
    And sometimes your friend goes "support" Kayle with full-on SUPER GENIUS AP/Attack speed builds, and we win, and that's pretty fun, imo.
    As a Kayle "support" player, I fixed that for you. Why do I do that on Kayle? Because I always get stuck supporting bad ADCs that don't know how to farm and would end up costing us the game if I didn't carry.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGravemind View Post
    If I was in his boots (and forced to join the SS in 1939 or whenever he joined), I would have tried to liberate the camp myself or die trying. He did not. He traded his life for the life of thousands of people, thus he should face the consequences
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

Warchief
    Quote Originally Posted by Priestiality View Post
    As a Kayle "support" player, I fixed that for you. Why do I do that on Kayle? Because I always get stuck supporting bad ADCs that don't know how to farm and would end up costing us the game if I didn't carry.
    How on earth can you carry anything as AP/AS Kayle?

plat s2, meanwhile s3, 0-5 in placement

/fml and next week school starts this isn't fun...

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    I didn't mean I troll or bad mouth my own team. XD

Meant that I don't care if I win or lose and I rarely type anything in during normals.
    Heh, I guess I'm overly sensitive to those things. Whenever I play a normal and someone blatantly sucks or trolls the #1 excuse is "lol, this is just a normal, I don't care.". >....>
    "Defending a position by citing free speech is the ultimate concession: you're saying that literally the most compelling thing you can say for it is that it's not illegal to express."

Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    How on earth can you carry anything as AP/AS Kayle?
    Q and crazy flailing with sword actually does a ton of damage. Add that to high heals and ulti, you'll live forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Vvhooya View Post
    plat s2, meanwhile s3, 0-5 in placement

/fml and next week school starts this isn't fun...
    OUCH!!!!!!!!!!

i did 5 matches and won first 3 and lost 4th and won my 5th sitting at 1601 :P (i was 1700s in s2)

Bloodsail Admiral Chickensoup23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    OUCH!!!!!!!!!!

i did 5 matches and won first 3 and lost 4th and won my 5th sitting at 1601 :P (i was 1700s in s2)

Im stuck at 1100 ._. and its not going either up or down. I was 1450 last season.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylol View Post
    Just lost a ranked 4v5 game that was 55 minutes long. Our adc dced around 10 minutes in, I was the support so it was really more like a 3v5 because I put out no damage. By the 30 minute mark, we took 2 of their inhibs, they just sat under nexus turrets. As the game went on though, their adc got strong like all adcs do lategame and since we didn't have one....well, they had a huge advantage. Eventually, after a few brawls, their adc team managed to almost ace us and they took down all our turrets insanely fast. I don't know, pisses me off and now I don't even feel like playing for awhile because of that heartbreaking loss.

And man, if I were the adc and the guy who dced was support, the game prob woulda been over before the 30 minute mark tbh. It just sucks that of all people, the adc dced lol.
    Quoting this because almost the exact same thing just happened. 53 minute game, adc dced at ~20mins. We had 1 nexus turret down but could never get that last one. A couple aces later, they won. I really hate losses like these, and why does it always have to be the adc.....

50~ minute game, badmouthing and all that, was afraid. We did have Nunu Vayne.

Won lategame. But still, not much fun. Too much QQ over everyone losing lane phase.

And a game vs 3 assassins... Jayce vs Akali. Owned her so bad early, but on 6 should could jump and kill me. And she'd continue to do so until I got GA. They also had Fizz and Panth.

The awkward moment when all towers are still standing when its 30min into game and people are still laning and farming -_- talk about boring game..........

Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    The awkward moment when all towers are still standing when its 30min into game and people are still laning and farming -_- talk about boring game..........
    ...and then you remember enemy bot is a Vayne with over 300 cs?
    "Defending a position by citing free speech is the ultimate concession: you're saying that literally the most compelling thing you can say for it is that it's not illegal to express."

bahhhhhh

That head-desk feeling when carrying games as sona is like... a herculean task, and wierdly I get complimented so much for my sona play, but when your team is 20 kills ahead but even when you have asked like a dozen times for them to push a lane, and they still want to cruise about jungle 1 v 4 people for easy kills, while the other team back door towers, meaning you lose at over an hour of play to turtling.

Not cool at all.

also when you every game there is at least one dude on your team you have a better KDA on by far - and i build full utility support - no AP it makes you want to punch a kitten. If I can be an asset to my team with support items, why are you failing so hard with a full try-hard damage build. GRRR

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    ...and then you remember enemy bot is a Vayne with over 300 cs?
    WHO FED THAT VAYNE!!! YOU NOOBS!! (score is still 0-0)

Pff....Pantheon top> Lee Sin top.

Every time, just every time.

Just throws his sissy spear and then does his vagina jump and then rapid moaning strike.

And his little ninny pathetic passive block.

Tried hitting him instead of running away? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Tried hitting him instead of running away? :P
    Doesn't work with pathetic Lee auto attacks. They hit like a wet noodle.

His abilities do some damage but yeah, that's it. Once they are on cooldown it's game over for me, while womantheon is just doing insane dmg.

Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Doesn't work with pathetic Lee auto attacks. They hit like a wet noodle.

His abilities do some damage but yeah, that's it. Once they are on cooldown it's game over for me, while womantheon is just doing insane dmg.
    Shield spears, force fights with cripple. He has no innate sustain while you do, at the worst you can force it to a farm lane where you can't lose. A good Lee can beat pretty much every top, his kit is designed for 1v1's and superior mobility.

I was teamed up with an AD Veigar and an Ezreal that decided to build 5x Doran's Blade and a Vampiric Scepter. Ughh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireballzz
    WoW is dying pls send help

Quote Originally Posted by Livic View Post
    I was teamed up with an AD Veigar and an Ezreal that decided to build 5x Doran's Blade and a Vampiric Scepter. Ughh.
    AD Veigar?

Never seen that one before. Though I've seen AD Soraka(me) because my AD carry was dc'ing all time. xd

I obviously lost the game though I was doing fairly good in lane, OP heal/armor.

I've seen a lot of stupid things, but this has to take the cake. I accidentally steal on of the small lizards at blue buff for maokai. Apparently it's now all my fault that he can't jungle. Not because he is incredibly stupid, doesn't know what he is doing, and didn't start machete. Nope. All my fault. So then, he and his friend Darius in top lane decide it would be awesome to come mid lane and take all my CS, giving the enemy Jax free farm most of the game. It was GG at that point because I was under-farmed, under-leveled, tankier than the Maokai, and Jax was given free reign. Honestly, how do these people even breath?

Axethor - level 90 UH/Blood DK
    Raelof - level 90 BM Hunter

Steam | Twitter

LoL Forum Mod | General Forum FAQ