Went 26 - 5 - 6 as Syndra and lost horribly, game after that 15 - 2 - 3 and we lose again

Deleted
    Haven't won a game against Kayle yet either, be it against me in lane or in general. AP? Lol slow doing ~35% hp. AD? Lol SMACKSMACKSMACK SLOW SMACKSMACKSMACK. Engage when on CD? Slow + MS/heal on her, lolk. Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Vvhooya View Post
    meh I played many Garen games and I dislike to play against good Kennen, Elise, Jayce, its almost impossible to win aganist them.
    Try facing Nidalee as Garen.. It's such a damn pain. You either build tanky early to survive, and then fall behind in damage, or you go balls to the walls and build damage early on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Try facing Nidalee as Garen.. It's such a damn pain. You either build tanky early to survive, and then fall behind in damage, or you go balls to the walls and build damage early on.
    Happened once, I was playing Nidalee and he built full tank but was pretty much unkillable, I just kept harassing him so his passive wouldn't kick in. He would push my lane but never could kill me if I just sat at my tower... The most annoying part was that he was an easy kill for jungler if they actually came up and ganked. I'm not one to complain about junglers but for 10 full minutes my lane was pushed to my tower and I didn't get a single gank.
    Hey everyone

Played ranked 5's, We won but I stole the pentakill away from our ADC. (sadface and hilarity ensued afterwards with our ADC.) BTW I was support Nunu.

Just lost a ranked game that we had 37-11 on, because the malphite and ezreal got into a pissing insult flame war and malphite afk'd rest of game. should be permaban imo

Deleted
    So i went a game, and the only role left was *drumrolls* ADC! My worst role, oh the joy. So i pick Ezreal and try to do my best. Sure as hell we get a Blitzcrank on the enemy side. Fine, i'll---get grabbed right off the bat. Flashed and went back to defensive, felt a bit silly.
    I wonder why everytime i am put into the adc role, theres a blitzcrank support on the other team...

Nevertheless, went on, couldnt get that great of a farm off because of blitz moving around the bushes and my TF support randomly throwing cards that would almost kill some of the minions i was waiting to last hit. Rest assured the minions on my side decided to be quick about it and deal the last hits.

So we both finally die, and i get asked if im new because my CS sucks 0.o

Now that we're finally back at the turret, my net decides to act up, and instead of backing off, ezreal decides to keep hitting kennen. I keep faith in my E teleporting me to safety before i can die, but alas it betrays me and i stand there long enough for blitz to appear aswell and get a free assist.

Okay, fine, the lagspikes finally stop, i head back to farm my lane. At some point we see blitz and kennen rushing towards us, so we start running. Knowing fully well we cant take em in our current state (atleast i knew). TF gets grabbed and instagibbed, and then for some reason starts blaming me for it?...

Im randomly flamed by 1-2 other teammates, making me a bit frustrated, which just adds up to me playing worse. In the end we lose. Frustrated over how horribly i played, along with the random flaming.

Maybe im not just cut out for the ADC role. I tend to prefer support or playing solo, less stuff to worry about.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenhou View Post
    So i went a game, and the only role left was *drumrolls* ADC! My worst role, oh the joy. So i pick Ezreal and try to do my best. Sure as hell we get a Blitzcrank on the enemy side. Fine, i'll---get grabbed right off the bat. Flashed and went back to defensive, felt a bit silly.
    I wonder why everytime i am put into the adc role, theres a blitzcrank support on the other team...

Nevertheless, went on, couldnt get that great of a farm off because of blitz moving around the bushes and my TF support randomly throwing cards that would almost kill some of the minions i was waiting to last hit. Rest assured the minions on my side decided to be quick about it and deal the last hits.

So we both finally die, and i get asked if im new because my CS sucks 0.o

Now that we're finally back at the turret, my net decides to act up, and instead of backing off, ezreal decides to keep hitting kennen. I keep faith in my E teleporting me to safety before i can die, but alas it betrays me and i stand there long enough for blitz to appear aswell and get a free assist.

Okay, fine, the lagspikes finally stop, i head back to farm my lane. At some point we see blitz and kennen rushing towards us, so we start running. Knowing fully well we cant take em in our current state (atleast i knew). TF gets grabbed and instagibbed, and then for some reason starts blaming me for it?...

Im randomly flamed by 1-2 other teammates, making me a bit frustrated, which just adds up to me playing worse. In the end we lose. Frustrated over how horribly i played, along with the random flaming.

Maybe im not just cut out for the ADC role. I tend to prefer support or playing solo, less stuff to worry about.
    1: TF support is pretty bad, though it could work quite well against a non-sustain lane that you faced (stun card and kill quite easy). Still, worse than something like a Soraka for a "new" ad carry player.
    2: Ezreal is probably the best AD carry to have facing a Blitz because if you E when his grab hits, you still flash away (so, you pretty much react and completely negate his major threat). Urgot is another option because he can go tanky and lol at the damage he takes.
    3: Sounds like your team wasn't much help.

Also. I won my first game against a Kayle this preseason! Went 13-4 as botlane premade, freeweek Urgot (me) with Soraka Faced Ezreal and a Blitz, was quite the easy win.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    2: Ezreal is probably the best AD carry to have facing a Blitz because if you E when his grab hits, you still flash away (so, you pretty much react and completely negate his major threat). Urgot is another option because he can go tanky and lol at the damage he takes.
    I'll keep that in mind, thanks. I also try to get better at cait, those traps tend to make me feel safer.

Deleted
    Lol just lost 38 elo in a game because our AD flamed all game and our Leona was afk for 10 minutes, does make sense though since I was first pick and everyone was fucking awful.

blitzcrank is for no life faggots thats all i want to say

This is the kind of post that will lead to a thread closure guys. Vent away, but keep it clean. Infracted. -Edge
    Last edited by Edge-; 2013-01-16 at 06:55 PM.

Will be missed ~

Deleted
    Why is it that everytime I get fed in early game as an ADC my team just loses Team Fights? Keep running off into the unwarded jungle just to get killed, focusing the tanks. Not even trying to protect me... I'm trying the best I can to avoid getting jumped on by their assasins... But... Can't avoid everything that is getting thrown at you.

Last match the opposing team had a fiddle jungle. Fiddle was horrible and died three times trying to gank bot. So I Left lane phase with 7 kills 0 deaths as Caitlyn. Everyone else his lane seem to be doing just fine. But then TF starting to happen. Fiddle would just ulti in, fear me and then I would get focused by the rest of the team... Every single time this happend. I thought my positioning might been off. But even if I was standing further way from my bruisers fiddle would wait and could freecast his ulti while standing side by side with my team... Rediculous.

Also whenever i'm having a hard time agains my lane opponent I win... I get fed I lose the game. I'm having a really hard time I win. I just don't know anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Priestlie View Post
    Why is it that everytime I get fed in early game as an ADC my team just loses Team Fights? Keep running off into the unwarded jungle just to get killed, focusing the tanks. Not even trying to protect me... I'm trying the best I can to avoid getting jumped on by their assasins... But... Can't avoid everything that is getting thrown at you.

Last match the opposing team had a fiddle jungle. Fiddle was horrible and died three times trying to gank bot. So I Left lane phase with 7 kills 0 deaths as Caitlyn. Everyone else his lane seem to be doing just fine. But then TF starting to happen. Fiddle would just ulti in, fear me and then I would get focused by the rest of the team... Every single time this happend. I thought my positioning might been off. But even if I was standing further way from my bruisers fiddle would wait and could freecast his ulti while standing side by side with my team... Rediculous.

Also whenever i'm having a hard time agains my lane opponent I win... I get fed I lose the game. I'm having a really hard time I win. I just don't know anymore
    In the future when that happens, grab a QSS to ensure that you can break the fear.
    While your team probably should have been able to keep the rest of their team off of you, sometimes you have to take matters into your own hands.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    In the future when that happens, grab a QSS to ensure that you can break the fear.
    While your team probably should have been able to keep the rest of their team off of you, sometimes you have to take matters into your own hands.
    I should've, I guess I was just to stumped about how this game was thrown, It never even crossed my mind to buy one. But i would have been to late anyway... Their ADC left lane with 1 kill in the end he had 12 kills. Had free reign to shoot away at anyone he pleases. But ohh well.

/end rant :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I hated it 2 weeks ago when Vi came out and all these people instabought her and then just fed no matter where they played.

Last week those people had stopped playing her and only the few good ones remained.

Now here we are and she is f2p... and good lord. 0/22/0 I just can't stand this crap.

What is it with Lee Sin's and trying to solo enemy teams?

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    What is it with Lee Sin's and trying to solo enemy teams?
    Maybe they saw this video and thought they could replicate it.

I am the BEASTMASTER. What are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    It's like saying "Why train up as a football team and go and play in the World Cup, when any random groups of people are playing Football down the park all the time! Footballs too accessable for everyone, GZ Blizzard!"

Deleted
    having a diana that dosen't know how to gank or atleast secure combined with a olaf that dosen't help either...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Had an ADC that complained we weren't protecting him against POPPY. Seriously how can you not understand how futile it is for us to try to protect you against a Poppy? She ults either the ADC for a damage bonus or a target with no CC and that's it, we cant help you. Following her around would be a bad idea because there are still 4 other players to worry about.
    If you ruin her early (VERY easy to do, like one of the worst laners out there), she will be sad. There's more or less nothing you can do with here ultimate.

Maybe you can do this as well: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiXNUaSjXRY

Oh wow, this player has to be one of the dumbest players i've ever met.

Ranked game, first pick picks top, calls top, everyone else picks their lane besides him. He's fourth pick so can choose jungle or support. He chooses to instalock Darius. Well, np, our top is voli so he goes jungle. Game starts and this Darius stays top, while they invade our jungle and refuses to help out. Oh, did i mention that he has ap runes? His excuse? "I only have ap runes." Moving on, enemy top and whole team push mid and this Darius is sitting in base doing nothing. We try to protect tower, but we die 4v5. Darius starts to move, but instead of going to the tower where 3 of them are at super low health and 2 dead, he goes top and farms. We're like "report darius for staying afk" and then he's like "REPORT ME FOR WAITING FOR 15 GOLD!? THIS COMMUNITY!!"

Yea you can see where this is going. He was acting all like the innocent one, afking and not playin with team whole game and expects us to be like "oh cool, you waited for 15 gold, dont worry that they took 4 of us and took tower." Losing a game all because of one person should not be allowed.