Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arishtat View Post
    Why....why is it every other game....when it comes time to teamfights...when the enemy is roaming as 5, someone HAS to be away from the team...stomping them til then, than one person decides to go do their own thing....and boom, loss, against a horrible team....
    You could wait for the person and not engage you know.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    You could wait for the person and not engage you know.
    It's not always a choice. Ambushes, baron fights, it's just stupid. Rush off for 3 cs vs getting your team killed cuz you aren't there. Not to mention the people that don't ever fight, ever. Just stand back and watch. Enemy team goes for baron, we go off as 5...before 1 splits off to get a few cs mid, and our adc does absolutely nothing but stand there, than run back.

It's not always a choice. Ambushes, baron fights, it's just stupid. Rush off for 3 cs vs getting your team killed cuz you aren't there. Not to mention the people that don't ever fight, ever. Just stand back and watch. Enemy team goes for baron, we go off as 5...before 1 splits off to get a few cs mid, and our adc does absolutely nothing but stand there, than run back.
    You can hold off baron with less than 5. You don't have to fully engage them if you play your cards right.

Deleted
    I know it's easier said than done but still:
    If they're 5 people at baron and you're 4, either let your jungler attempt a smite steal or try to poke them down abit, if they were just baiting they will stop baron and chase you.
    If you're getting ambushed, it might be a good idea to make ambushes of your own and put wards all around the place, buy an oracle so they have no idea where you are, then bam! You ambush 2 of them warding.
    Anyway, try to persuade the random person going to other lanes to go with you, don't shout at him/her, that'll only make it worse.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    You can hold off baron with less than 5. You don't have to fully engage them if you play your cards right.
    Not once the other team has full on started baron and has it at less than 20% health. There's no reason to suddenly do something else there.

That's the kinda shit that has lost me 4 games straight, do so well ganking during lane phase....up by so much, than people just refuse to do anything as a team.

---------- Post added 2013-01-29 at 12:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    I know it's easier said than done but still:
    If they're 5 people at baron and you're 4, either let your jungler attempt a smite steal or try to poke them down abit, if they were just baiting they will stop baron and chase you.
    If you're getting ambushed, it might be a good idea to make ambushes of your own and put wards all around the place, buy an oracle so they have no idea where you are, then bam! You ambush 2 of them warding.
    Anyway, try to persuade the random person going to other lanes to go with you, don't shout at him/her, that'll only make it worse.
    I know all these things but getting teammates to listen is another thing entirely. Pings, chat, nada works. Some people just only care about their CS and K/D/A than anything else, and they are the first ones screaming to report the team after a loss that they more or less caused. It's frustrating, thus, the vent.

Deleted
    Not once the other team has full on started baron and has it at less than 20% health. There's no reason to suddenly do something else there.

That's the kinda shit that has lost me 4 games straight, do so well ganking during lane phase....up by so much, than people just refuse to do anything as a team.

---------- Post added 2013-01-29 at 12:18 PM ----------

I know all these things but getting teammates to listen is another thing entirely. Pings, chat, nada works. Some people just only care about their CS and K/D/A than anything else, and they are the first ones screaming to report the team after a loss that they more or less caused. It's frustrating, thus, the vent.
    Well then there's nothing to do about it, was just trying to help you cope with those situations and stuff. It sucks when people don't listen to anything, but you always have those kind of people ingame. They wander off somewhere alone then get ganked etc.
    It's not the worst way to lose, but it's certainly frustrating.

Deleted
    I think I just had the worst game ever. It was absolutely disgusting.

We still won, so I guess that's... something.

I didn't even care whether or not we won; I just wanted out of that game.

Everyone flaming eachother, I reported all 9 of them. Good lord.
    My team had a bad start, which naturally ended up with bot lane (who was cause of most of the fails) completely going at eachothers throats; Nunu muted Graves after 10minutes of bickering. Then top lane (who did bad aswell) started flaming bot lane because they did worse than him. Then mid start flaming me for not ganking his lane, even though he was doing perfectly fine whereas bot and top were in deep shit (I basically won both lanes for them playing Shaco). I never really cleared my jungle besides buffs; rest of the time I was out ganking. The enemy hecarim jungle got +5 levels on me because he'd go to a lane and cover after I'd just gotten a kill. Anyways...

Enemy team starts throwing; we win 2 fights in a row, and now THEY start flaming eachother AND us. Now my team's ofcourse all buddy-buddies and shit. Good grief. Then we make a throw (hurray for retards who doesn't know when it's bad to go for baron and won't listen to pings and me telling them to back the fuck off), enemy team get's baron, 4 kills and 2 turrets, and are now in a heavy lead. Now my team starts bickering at each other, once again. Woo-hoo. What follows up is the next 5minutes we go from ~20-20 score to 23-33 (in favour of enemy team) solely because they're too busy typing, flaming eachother instead of playing the frickin game.

To my luck though, enemy team makes our mistake; go baron at a retarded time. We get a few kills, recall and clear their wards at baron, enemy Ezreal goes bot, we rush baron and catch out 3 of them, we get baron + 2 inhibs and basically win the game from there.

All the while I'm sitting here going "please stop flaming eachother and focus on the game" feeling like a very little person with no voice. Good god. Disgusting game. EVERYONE was flaming eachother. Enemy team flaming us and themselvess, my team flaming eachother and them. Sigh. I'm going for a nappynap. Screw humanity.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    I think I just had the worst game ever. It was absolutely disgusting.

We still won, so I guess that's... something.

I didn't even care whether or not we won; I just wanted out of that game.

Everyone flaming eachother, I reported all 9 of them. Good lord.
    My team had a bad start, which naturally ended up with bot lane (who was cause of most of the fails) completely going at eachothers throats; Nunu muted Graves after 10minutes of bickering. Then top lane (who did bad aswell) started flaming bot lane because they did worse than him. Then mid start flaming me for not ganking his lane, even though he was doing perfectly fine whereas bot and top were in deep shit (I basically won both lanes for them playing Shaco). I never really cleared my jungle besides buffs; rest of the time I was out ganking. The enemy hecarim jungle got +5 levels on me because he'd go to a lane and cover after I'd just gotten a kill. Anyways...

Enemy team starts throwing; we win 2 fights in a row, and now THEY start flaming eachother AND us. Now my team's ofcourse all buddy-buddies and shit. Good grief. Then we make a throw (hurray for retards who doesn't know when it's bad to go for baron and won't listen to pings and me telling them to back the fuck off), enemy team get's baron, 4 kills and 2 turrets, and are now in a heavy lead. Now my team starts bickering at each other, once again. Woo-hoo. What follows up is the next 5minutes we go from ~20-20 score to 23-33 (in favour of enemy team) solely because they're too busy typing, flaming eachother instead of playing the frickin game.

To my luck though, enemy team makes our mistake; go baron at a retarded time. We get a few kills, recall and clear their wards at baron, enemy Ezreal goes bot, we rush baron and catch out 3 of them, we get baron + 2 inhibs and basically win the game from there.

All the while I'm sitting here going "please stop flaming eachother and focus on the game" feeling like a very little person with no voice. Good god. Disgusting game. EVERYONE was flaming eachother. Enemy team flaming us and themselvess, my team flaming eachother and them. Sigh. I'm going for a nappynap. Screw humanity.
    You should do what I always do when that happens, go farm mode and ignore every single one of them, then win the game on your own.

Deleted
    So I start to learn how to jungle (Note, I'm level 19) in a normal 5v5 game. I pick a jungling champ, get the machete and start running into the jungle when suddenly:

"wtf man go top"
    "I'm jungling?"
    "ffs report <My name> for troll"

Either he was trolling, unaware of the role or very, very dumb. :L We didn't lose thankfully but still, /facepalm.

Deleted
    Even at level 30, most normal blind games don't have junglers because people never want to play jungle or support

Also, when someone picked some silly top and notices they are 1v2 they will start raging at the jungler for their own inadequacy ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    Even at level 30, most normal blind games don't have junglers because people never want to play jungle or support

Also, when someone picked some silly top and notices they are 1v2 they will start raging at the jungler for their own inadequacy ^^
    Wut? Not here.

Deleted
    I'm so incredible close to deinstall that game and never play it again. Some players driving me crazy, they are even worse then the insult spouting russian's I encounter in DotA.

How is it possible, how can you pull it off to die 20 times in the mid lane without getting ganked once. How in the world is that possible, is he cursed ? retarded ? Does he only have one hand ?

Never again I degrade myself and try to play with such incredible stupid humans beings.

Deleted
    Citation needed

Deleted
    I'm soon going to insta-ignore all the players who tell me to ward when there are 3 wards down and I'm the only one warding.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KunkkaTheAdmiral View Post
    I'm so incredible close to deinstall that game and never play it again. Some players driving me crazy, they are even worse then the insult spouting russian's I encounter in DotA.

How is it possible, how can you pull it off to die 20 times in the mid lane without getting ganked once. How in the world is that possible, is he cursed ? retarded ? Does he only have one hand ?

Never again I degrade myself and try to play with such incredible stupid humans beings.
    In all honesty, if you get behind enough, there's precious little difference between dying 5 times and 20. Merely going into lane will be enough to die already without being able to do anything about it. Not going into lane will leave your tower destroyed and the enemy mid obliterating your top/bot lane.

Deleted
    If you stay in XP range, killing the minions that hit your tower, using potions and buying atleast a small amount of Magic resist is all I want.

Its a different thing if that prick explains its easy shit to lane against Sion as Talon and continous to die a cry worthy amount of time by not doing the listed above at all.
    ITS NOT YOUR JOB TO BUY 4 LONGSWORDS.

Deleted
    I rather dislike it when people label a death, ANY death as "Feeding". Feeding implies you died on purpose to "feed" the enemy team, making an honest mistake or error resulting in my death then suddenly being slammed with "gg feeding Trist" or something. >.>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Wut? Not here.
    Well that's what happens on EUNE at least.

---------- Post added 2013-01-29 at 05:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ranorack View Post
    I rather dislike it when people label a death, ANY death as "Feeding". Feeding implies you died on purpose to "feed" the enemy team, making an honest mistake or error resulting in my death then suddenly being slammed with "gg feeding Trist" or something. >.>
    Actually, that would be intentionally feeding. Dying entirely because of a bad call on your part repeatedly is feeding :P

The fuck, how'd that turn into a double post o_O Or is my browser just fucking up?

Deleted

---------- Post added 2013-01-29 at 05:24 PM ----------

Actually, that would be intentionally feeding. Dying entirely because of a bad call on your part repeatedly is feeding :P

The fuck, how'd that turn into a double post o_O Or is my browser just fucking up?
    Double post always happens in your own browser, if you refresh it will just be one post.

Anyway, don't lie bout my precious EUNE, it's not THAT bad.. don't scare people away from us :/
    Supporting is another story though :L

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't be silly. I play NE.