1. #2561
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    And another report. Went mid as Morg vs annie. Controlled the hell out of my lane and ganked some. Top comes mid, no mia from my top, I get killed and they push my turret from full to 0. Everytime I would ult my team would run. Then my mouse dies during the game. I say brb my mouse died, while I'm trying to get the battery cover off, pita thing. My team starts going "report morgana".
    Why do you keep complaining about being reported? People spout out that nonsense all the time. Just because some idiot is going to report you, doesn't mean you're actually going to receive a warning or let alone suspension.

    This is only the case of course if you haven't acted like a massive douche towards your team, and in that case you'd have deserved to get reported and you will eventually find the repercussions of this behavior if you continue behaving like that.

  2. #2562
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Why do you keep complaining about being reported? People spout out that nonsense all the time. Just because some idiot is going to report you, doesn't mean you're actually going to receive a warning or let alone suspension.

    This is only the case of course if you haven't acted like a massive douche towards your team, and in that case you'd have deserved to get reported and you will eventually find the repercussions of this behavior if you continue behaving like that.
    Probably because this is a vent thread, and thats part of my venting?
    I'm the minister of mistakes. I'm the shaman of sh*tstorms. If there was a f**k-up pope. I'd have a 3 foot hat!

    When arguing online I like to use big words. Because by the time they're done googling it, they have forgotten what their point was.

  3. #2563
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Probably because this is a vent thread, and thats part of my venting?
    I see no reason to complain/vent about being reported. Especially after several people have pointed out to you that there is no need to worry about such reports.

  4. #2564
    It's a vent thread. Even if they're wrong, people should be allowed to vent without being complained at.

  5. #2565
    That much is clear to me, but I'm just making it clear to him that he shouldn't get so worked up over these things. My bad for trying I guess.

  6. #2566
    Elemental Lord Duilliath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Moonglade
    Posts
    8,632
    It says 'bad game'. Not 'I probably didn't get reported, but might as well whine'.

  7. #2567
    Herald of the Titans Zelgius's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Land of Canaan
    Posts
    2,620
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    It's a vent thread. Even if they're wrong, people should be allowed to vent without being complained at.
    That's because people are tired of seeing Pandragon whine.
    ~ "I've got a special deal... a one way ticket to hell!" ~

  8. #2568
    The Lightbringer Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Warsaw
    Posts
    3,049
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    It's a vent thread. Even if they're wrong, people should be allowed to vent without being complained at.
    Yeah, and most of people who come to vent here are not shunned. However, everyone is probably completely tired of Pandragon and his princess attitude. Come on, this is the guy who when given friendly advice said "Just because you have double my elo does not mean you are good, you were just lucky."(paraphrased of course.). Are you surprised people got tired of this?
    Last edited by Caine; 2013-01-28 at 12:23 AM.
    "Defending a position by citing free speech is the ultimate concession: you're saying that literally the most compelling thing you can say for it is that it's not illegal to express."

  9. #2569
    Elemental Lord Tizzlefix's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In the jungle
    Posts
    8,007
    OKAY, going to state this now. Stop with argument about so and so, it will only lead to the closure of this thread that no other forum section really has. If you want it closed then keep going but this is a warning.

    -Duronos
    Last edited by Tizzlefix; 2013-01-28 at 02:21 AM.
    Hey everyone

  10. #2570
    Another loss. Teemo runs into the river and says "I'm gonna be a ward" game fell apart from that point on. His feeding help also.

    977-820 in 5 days.
    I'm the minister of mistakes. I'm the shaman of sh*tstorms. If there was a f**k-up pope. I'd have a 3 foot hat!

    When arguing online I like to use big words. Because by the time they're done googling it, they have forgotten what their point was.

  11. #2571
    The Lightbringer Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Warsaw
    Posts
    3,049
    Then to get the thread back in its' track: I don't know how or why, but I just managed to give a MF 7 kills in 10 minutes together with an Ezreal. The fact that Ez never ulted did not help much(Was he saving it to try and provide support to other lanes? Dunno. :/), but it was just a complete shitfest all over the place. :S
    "Defending a position by citing free speech is the ultimate concession: you're saying that literally the most compelling thing you can say for it is that it's not illegal to express."

  12. #2572
    Just played some amazingly unfun games 5on5 full premade (all 10). Due to inbalance I was forced to play with this idiot...I think he loses over 90% of his lanes and he always "carries" the rest of his team when they win and if his team loses he wasn't the reason. ever.

    Highlights include him stealing redbuff from our jungler at level1 from olaf and not using it in lane at all and only farming (88cs at 20min in mid) and running around as an AD carry [174cs in 60min] while stating in teamspeak that he can't attack...He was silenced by kassadin.

    I try to forget about the remaining things because I just want to forget these awful plays are even possible

  13. #2573
    Another loss. I was garen top vs Vi. Owning top. Mid and Bot fed the other 4. Then they started 5 man ganking me. I'm never getting my rating back up.
    I'm the minister of mistakes. I'm the shaman of sh*tstorms. If there was a f**k-up pope. I'd have a 3 foot hat!

    When arguing online I like to use big words. Because by the time they're done googling it, they have forgotten what their point was.

  14. #2574
    Elemental Lord Tizzlefix's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In the jungle
    Posts
    8,007
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Another loss. I was garen top vs Vi. Owning top. Mid and Bot fed the other 4. Then they started 5 man ganking me. I'm never getting my rating back up.
    Pan, don't be too down. Keep playing because believe it or not you probably made a few mistakes too regardless of how big or small they were. Focus on yourself and how you can help your team whether it may be to buy a few more wards and just farm a lot. Also to get out of that ELO (believe me I was in the ELO you're in), play carry champions only.
    Hey everyone

  15. #2575
    Herald of the Titans Zelgius's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Land of Canaan
    Posts
    2,620
    So, you were 5 man ganked all the time?
    4 people were missing from the minimap and you didn't notice?
    Wat.
    1) Buy wards
    2) ???
    3) Profit.
    ~ "I've got a special deal... a one way ticket to hell!" ~

  16. #2576
    Was Ryze vs Karth mid lane. The shaco on my team fed Karthus. He would just run right down mid lane to karthus and let him kill him, and did it to the rest of the enemy team, and said "lol its only a game".


    Another loss. Every team fight everyone but me focused Lee Sin.
    Last edited by Pandragon; 2013-01-28 at 09:36 AM.
    I'm the minister of mistakes. I'm the shaman of sh*tstorms. If there was a f**k-up pope. I'd have a 3 foot hat!

    When arguing online I like to use big words. Because by the time they're done googling it, they have forgotten what their point was.

  17. #2577
    Guys:
    "OKAY, going to state this now. Stop with argument about so and so, it will only lead to the closure of this thread that no other forum section really has. If you want it closed then keep going but this is a warning.

    -Duronos"

    Stop calling people out, talking to brick walls mostly as is.

    Had a 7-2 Ez game, did pretty good in lane (AD Tresh + blitz, OGODWHY) but that was annoying as hell. Learned that Tresh' pull stuns. Seems a bit over the top considering his kit, but yeah didn't fall for that again :x
    But top fed (OMG JUNGLER Y U START THIS - gives fb at 2 minutes) and our jungler wasn't too good (wriggles Maokai). Still, I was the only one doing damage and actually surviving in teamfights, but it was all my fault that we lost, the usual deal.

    If I plainly say Vayne versus Zed top (no jungle pressure), who'd you say would win that? Entertain me.
    I would say Zed would WRECK a Vayne. He lost hard, even early.
    <Essence> - 9/13 mythic
    6 hours per week progression

  18. #2578
    Blitz and AD Thresh is a beast bot lane, because they can abuse pulls. Blitz lands a grab, then instantly uses Threshs lantern, meaning Blitzs target gets dragged two times.
    WoW PvP; Where DPS are healers, tanks are DPS, and healers are tanks!

    RETH RETH RETH!

  19. #2579
    Vayne has true damage, mobility, range over Zed. Can tumble out of Q/W, can knockback swaps with her own E.

    I'd say 1v1 Vayne wins.

  20. #2580
    Immortal Xanjori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sweland
    Posts
    7,017
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    Vayne has true damage, mobility, range over Zed. Can tumble out of Q/W, can knockback swaps with her own E.

    I'd say 1v1 Vayne wins.
    I feel once Zed gets 6 he would win the fight, he has the mobility to fight most ranged ADs and he has great damage, provided he didnt derp and stand next to a wall I'd personally give the fight to Zed.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •