I was fortunate enough to find a duo que when I was soloqing. They decided that the enemy sona was the biggest threat on that team and refused to go for anybody else first. When I told them we needed to protect our ADC from getting murdered, they just went "Lol that guy too tanky to kill".

So. Much. Hate.

Yay. double IP and im getting nothing but dumbass teams and losing.

Game I just played. Lee top. I was holding my lane great. The riven jungling never ganked bot or mid. Everytime he died he blamed someone else. At one point he came top so I could dash to him to get away from WW and Garen. He commits to an attack on them cause the Ww is oom. Gets ulted by Garen and blames me.
    I'm the minister of mistakes. I'm the shaman of sh*tstorms. If there was a f**k-up pope. I'd have a 3 foot hat!

When arguing online I like to use big words. Because by the time they're done googling it, they have forgotten what their point was.

My god... aram is full of bad weekend players.

And another report. Went mid as Morg vs annie. Controlled the hell out of my lane and ganked some. Top comes mid, no mia from my top, I get killed and they push my turret from full to 0. Everytime I would ult my team would run. Then my mouse dies during the game. I say brb my mouse died, while I'm trying to get the battery cover off, pita thing. My team starts going "report morgana".
    I'm the minister of mistakes. I'm the shaman of sh*tstorms. If there was a f**k-up pope. I'd have a 3 foot hat!

When arguing online I like to use big words. Because by the time they're done googling it, they have forgotten what their point was.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    And another report. Went mid as Morg vs annie. Controlled the hell out of my lane and ganked some. Top comes mid, no mia from my top, I get killed and they push my turret from full to 0. Everytime I would ult my team would run. Then my mouse dies during the game. I say brb my mouse died, while I'm trying to get the battery cover off, pita thing. My team starts going "report morgana".
    Why do you keep complaining about being reported? People spout out that nonsense all the time. Just because some idiot is going to report you, doesn't mean you're actually going to receive a warning or let alone suspension.

This is only the case of course if you haven't acted like a massive douche towards your team, and in that case you'd have deserved to get reported and you will eventually find the repercussions of this behavior if you continue behaving like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Why do you keep complaining about being reported? People spout out that nonsense all the time. Just because some idiot is going to report you, doesn't mean you're actually going to receive a warning or let alone suspension.

This is only the case of course if you haven't acted like a massive douche towards your team, and in that case you'd have deserved to get reported and you will eventually find the repercussions of this behavior if you continue behaving like that.
    Probably because this is a vent thread, and thats part of my venting?

Probably because this is a vent thread, and thats part of my venting?
    I see no reason to complain/vent about being reported. Especially after several people have pointed out to you that there is no need to worry about such reports.

It's a vent thread. Even if they're wrong, people should be allowed to vent without being complained at.

That much is clear to me, but I'm just making it clear to him that he shouldn't get so worked up over these things. My bad for trying I guess.

It says 'bad game'. Not 'I probably didn't get reported, but might as well whine'.

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    It's a vent thread. Even if they're wrong, people should be allowed to vent without being complained at.
    That's because people are tired of seeing Pandragon whine.
    ~ "Crying is a luxury I cannot afford." ~

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Yeah, and most of people who come to vent here are not shunned. However, everyone is probably completely tired of Pandragon and his princess attitude. Come on, this is the guy who when given friendly advice said "Just because you have double my elo does not mean you are good, you were just lucky."(paraphrased of course.). Are you surprised people got tired of this?
    Last edited by Caine; 2013-01-28 at 12:23 AM.
    "Defending a position by citing free speech is the ultimate concession: you're saying that literally the most compelling thing you can say for it is that it's not illegal to express."

OKAY, going to state this now. Stop with argument about so and so, it will only lead to the closure of this thread that no other forum section really has. If you want it closed then keep going but this is a warning.

-Duronos
    Last edited by Toph Beifong; 2013-01-28 at 02:21 AM.
    The Runaway. I love my new nickname. Is there a picture of me? Does it look good?

Another loss. Teemo runs into the river and says "I'm gonna be a ward" game fell apart from that point on. His feeding help also.

977-820 in 5 days.

Then to get the thread back in its' track: I don't know how or why, but I just managed to give a MF 7 kills in 10 minutes together with an Ezreal. The fact that Ez never ulted did not help much(Was he saving it to try and provide support to other lanes? Dunno. :/), but it was just a complete shitfest all over the place. :S
    "Defending a position by citing free speech is the ultimate concession: you're saying that literally the most compelling thing you can say for it is that it's not illegal to express."

Just played some amazingly unfun games 5on5 full premade (all 10). Due to inbalance I was forced to play with this idiot...I think he loses over 90% of his lanes and he always "carries" the rest of his team when they win and if his team loses he wasn't the reason. ever.

Highlights include him stealing redbuff from our jungler at level1 from olaf and not using it in lane at all and only farming (88cs at 20min in mid) and running around as an AD carry [174cs in 60min] while stating in teamspeak that he can't attack...He was silenced by kassadin.

I try to forget about the remaining things because I just want to forget these awful plays are even possible

Another loss. I was garen top vs Vi. Owning top. Mid and Bot fed the other 4. Then they started 5 man ganking me. I'm never getting my rating back up.

Another loss. I was garen top vs Vi. Owning top. Mid and Bot fed the other 4. Then they started 5 man ganking me. I'm never getting my rating back up.
    Pan, don't be too down. Keep playing because believe it or not you probably made a few mistakes too regardless of how big or small they were. Focus on yourself and how you can help your team whether it may be to buy a few more wards and just farm a lot. Also to get out of that ELO (believe me I was in the ELO you're in), play carry champions only.
    The Runaway. I love my new nickname. Is there a picture of me? Does it look good?

So, you were 5 man ganked all the time?
    4 people were missing from the minimap and you didn't notice?
    Wat.
    1) Buy wards
    2) ???
    3) Profit.
    ~ "Crying is a luxury I cannot afford." ~

Was Ryze vs Karth mid lane. The shaco on my team fed Karthus. He would just run right down mid lane to karthus and let him kill him, and did it to the rest of the enemy team, and said "lol its only a game".

Another loss. Every team fight everyone but me focused Lee Sin.
    Last edited by Pandragon; 2013-01-28 at 09:36 AM.